+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED

gautamr

Nov 9, 2016
Congratulations Guys, I also got my AOR recently. I was wondering if anyone had used the AOR to apply for a bridging work permit BOWP) yet ? I'm not able to figure out how to do it on my cic.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
eAPR today 6-DEC

few moments after submission I received a PDF in my account starting with "This letter confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada was received by Immigration,Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) through your account on...." Is this the AoR??

jwahba

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, here are my updates: please update my info in the list
Dec 6 : Medical passed + BG in progress + Schedule A request.
Do I need to sign the Schedule A by hand. Please advice. That's urgent

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
jwahba said:
Guys, here are my updates: please update my info in the list
Dec 6 : Medical passed + BG in progress + Schedule A request.
Do I need to sign the Schedule A by hand. Please advice. That's urgent
yes sign it and again scan it and upload

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
by looking at the trend, people got Schedule-A request on the same day of Medicals Passed. I was expecting a Schedule-A request(Reason Previous Visa Denial), which I did not, Last night my medicals got cleared.

Do we get a personal mail or a notification in our CIC account?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
IAMFINE said:
by looking at the trend, people got Schedule-A request on the same day of Medicals Passed. I was expecting a Schedule-A request(Reason Previous Visa Denial), which I did not, Last night my medicals got cleared.

Do we get a personal mail or a notification in our CIC account?
yes you will get a mail saying there is new message in mycic. If there is any document req.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ DigitalDestiny Added, @ maged_mmh added, @ jwahba updated. ;) ;)

Final list on page 40

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maged_mmh said:
eAPR today 6-DEC

few moments after submission I received a PDF in my account starting with "This letter confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada was received by Immigration,Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) through your account on...." Is this the AoR??
Naturally it is AOR. updated in the list ;) ;)

adichourasiya

Mar 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Nov[CIC]
Nomination.....
12 Oct[OPNP]
AOR Received.
2 Nov[CIC]
Med's Done....
10 nov
@bestofluck : Please add me to list as well and send link to the list. Many thanks and +1 for maintaining the list. :)

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I am totally confused with all these changes from "not started" to "not needed" and what it means. And I believe I missed the dates of those changes if they took place at all with my application. ???

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kulyoma said:
Guys I am totally confused with all these changes from "not started" to "not needed" and what it means. And I believe I missed the dates of those changes if they took place at all with my application. ???
There is no science to it. so just relax. Some officers make the change , some dont. People have diff changes. Some have NN at the beginning and some have NS at the beginning.

What you have to check regularly is about any Document request. So keep cheeking your mails and mycic for any doc req. BG change keeps changing.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameermicheal said:
Thanks for adding. Does anyone know how much is medical fee here in India? And do a 2 year old also have to go thru it?
It depends on the hospital which you select. Cost varies from Rs. 5000 to 6750 for adults and about 1200- 2000 for kid below 5 yrs.

For kids below 5, it's just a simple physical examination by doctor and no tests. For adults, the tests would involve Chest X-ray, along with Blood, Urine tests.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Hello guys,ً For the proof of funds, in my country if I need to issue a balance certificate it should be addressed to someone or organization or something for security reasons. For that should I address it to CIC (CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION CANADA) or what ?