AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I have an update: Background Check has changed to "In Progress".

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Great . Good luck for PPR

Which VO?
Hong Kong. I assume that the background check is conducted by IRCC central office rather than lvo, because it is off work time in hk now and my background check has just changed to in progress few minutes ago. Am i right?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
tgman said:
Hong Kong. I assume that the background check is conducted by IRCC central office rather than lvo, because it is off work time in hk now and my background check has just changed to in progress few minutes ago. Am i right?
No it must be from LVO. They must be working overtime. IRCC has made all VO active. Thousand's of applications are following and their credibility is at stake if they don't process most of them in 6 months.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATE

bestofluck said:
Great . Good luck for PPR

Which VO?
Thanks, man! Not sure if this the first or second time when it changes to in progress. On November 29, 2016 it changed from not started to not needed and today changed to in progress. Dont know if it is a common pattern for pnp outlands.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
No it must be from LVO. They must be working overtime. IRCC has made all VO active. Thousand's of applications are following and their credibility is at stake if they don't process most of them in 6 months.
LOL.. I remember reading that very same statement 12 months ago on OINP thread :D :D

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Today I was asked to provide a detailed settlement plan in Ontario with proof to CIC. I am residing in Alberta but have nomination from Ontario. I have 7 days to submit it.

Can anyone help me with this?

I appreciate it in advance!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
AmirHNK said:
Today I was asked to provide a detailed settlement plan in Ontario with proof to CIC. I am residing in Alberta but have nomination from Ontario. I have 7 days to submit it.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t405876.0.html;topicseen

ars999

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
@bestofluck.. Can you please add me to the list.. E-APR/AOR on 29th Jan 2017(ITA 16th Dec 2016 after OINP nomination)..

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, just got my PPR! So happy! Thank you very much for going with me all the way, especially @ Bestofluck! Your are doing an amazing job here! Wish you all a speedy PR!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
tgman said:
Guys, just got my PPR! So happy! Thank you very much for going with me all the way, especially @ Bestofluck! Your are doing an amazing job here! Wish you all a speedy PR!
Great news. Congrats and all the best. Happy landing.
Go there and send PPR for all of us

I will update it

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Great news. Congrats and all the best. Happy landing.
Go there and send PPR for all of us

I will update it
:) thanks a lot, bro. I will. :)

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmirHNK said:

ok i was not going to ask this before i got PPR but since the question is out there... I have applied from outside of canada, like most of us, and we were nominated by ONIP,,,, so what if we want to reside in some other province... and not in Ontario ??