Apr 16, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
kinroo said:
Hello AOR Mates
My AOR is in September 20th. Two days back I got a request from CIC to show Proof of Funds. I suppose its because of change in my work permit status. I got a BOWP refusal since I didn't submitted PR application payment reciept along with my application, so subsequently lost the working status and I am currently in visitor status.

I submitted the requested Proof of funds.

Can you please help me with
1) At what stage Proof of funds is asked
2) Any approx number of days to wait/get an update, after we submit the requested docs

I saw our friend "dda" in an earlier post getting the same request.

I am in six month of waiting (like several others in this forum) so getting anxious.

Thanks
There is no fixed timeline for CIC to request additional documents. Generally, they request additional in the first few months. But there is no fixed timeline. There have been cases where they request documents at later stages.

Just try to provide to Proof of funds as soon as you can so that ur application is not delayed.

Also, u can apply for work permit again based on ur AOR.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
I just called cic and they told me to call back on 2 March if I do not hear anything till that time.Fonal week for 6 months to be over

ceedly

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-15
AOR Received.
27-09-2015
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-16
LANDED..........
16-03-16
Big H said:
Just got email from cic that ur application has been updated no change in my cic account. Yesterday my application shows updated instead of submitted then back to submitted. M worried

Fsw inland
Aor sep 27
Medical pass oct 1
That is so exciting - you will definitely receive PPR this week :D Please let us know as soon as you hear - I have the same timeline as you - AOR 27 September - so I'm excited to hear about your updates!

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
We got three ghost mails since October and says updated but nothing seems to have changed.Anyone with the same thing

dda

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
kinroo said:
Hello AOR Mates
My AOR is in September 20th. Two days back I got a request from CIC to show Proof of Funds. I suppose its because of change in my work permit status. I got a BOWP refusal since I didn't submitted PR application payment reciept along with my application, so subsequently lost the working status and I am currently in visitor status.

I submitted the requested Proof of funds.

Can you please help me with
1) At what stage Proof of funds is asked
2) Any approx number of days to wait/get an update, after we submit the requested docs

I saw our friend "dda" in an earlier post getting the same request.

I am in six month of waiting (like several others in this forum) so getting anxious.

Thanks

Hello Kinroo,

Yes, I was recently contacted by CIC to submit the following documents:

1.) NOA (2013, 2014)
2.) T4's for (2013, 2014)
3.) Proof of funds (3 months)
4.) IMM0008
5.) Schedule A for my wife
6.) Proof of relationship.

As you can see from these document list, I added my wife into the application as I got married in the middle of the processing of my file. They requested for some more proof of my finances and some generic documents for my wife.

They requested me on Feb 8th and gave me a week's time to submit. I submitted on Feb 15th. I am still waiting on the decision. I a, Sept 1st AOR (FSW Inland).

Moreover, I suspect the reason for asking proof of funds could be satisfy the condition since my status got changed from Single to Married. That's all I can thing of.

Rest, provide them whatever they need ASAP and satisfy the case officer.

Best of Luck.

Thanks.

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Congratulations, kakhileshreddy, and happy birthday :)

ceedly

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-15
AOR Received.
27-09-2015
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-16
LANDED..........
16-03-16
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I told you that CIC would send you a birthday gift :) :) :)

I am very happy for you but PLEASE delete the post so your personal information is secured. Also everyone who has quoted the full text of "kakhileshreddy on February 24, 2016, 12:01:19 pm", please also delete your posts to protect our friend.

There are nasty people on the internet who would sell this data on the dark web for profit.

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
BIG congratulation!!! You got your BIRTHDAY present!!! :)

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
dda said:
Congratulations on your PPR buddy.

Happy Birthday as well.

Friends: PLEASE NOTE, lets not share any such information like FILE NUMBER or such letters. I can understand the happiness of such moment and sharing, but there are folks sitting there to steal that information. I have already experienced some buggers calling me (god knows where they got some info about my address and all) making prank calls and trying to do some fraud activity regarding CIC application.

SO, guys please lets protect our information and beware of such buggers. I caught them as I am aware of such fraudulent activities that go around.

Anyways, Best of luck buddy.
That's right!

dda

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
kakhileshreddy said:
CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
11:38 AM (20 minutes ago)

is this PPR !!!!!!
Congratulations on your PPR buddy.

Happy Birthday as well.

Friends: PLEASE NOTE, lets not share any such information like FILE NUMBER or such letters. I can understand the happiness of such moment and sharing, but there are folks sitting there to steal that information. I have already experienced some buggers calling me (god knows where they got some info about my address and all) making prank calls and trying to do some fraud activity regarding CIC application.

SO, guys please lets protect our information and beware of such buggers. I caught them as I am aware of such fraudulent activities that go around.

Anyways, Best of luck buddy.

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
kakhileshreddy said:
got an account updated email this morning i checked inside and there is nothing.... today is my birthday and i am so nervous aout this.....

daaru peya thobi nahi chadra bhai !!!!!
Hi kakilesh
I was expecting that u get it..
Few more left from the list...
Waiting for good news.

lala2012

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
20-10-2015 RPRF
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 22!!!
kakhileshreddy said:
CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
11:38 AM (20 minutes ago)

to me
IRCC Signature-English
Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........