17-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
SN11 said:
Usually to proove relationship of two siblings father's same name is the only way. If you have their birth certificates coly, you can attach that with a letter of explanation or if you can attach your father's passport copy which has parents name, coz voter ID may not be considered a valid proof. CIC will give more importance to passports which shows parents name is same and birth certificates.

Thanks SN11.

I shared my father and his brother voter card and education certificate.

In case of passport, canadian passport (my uncle) doesnot have father's name.
And my father is no longer in this world so his passport is not available. I explained all this in letter of explanation. Hope CIC takes this into account. :)

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
FYI

it was complicated because i was operated for heart hole (VSD) 12 years back.

for such scenarios, IOM asked me to submit echo and ecg along my emedical.

they took 105 days to review and pass it..

special thanks to Canadawecome, fkl, asivad, and others Love u all for medical pass :D PPR will be soon i hope :)

Please update excel

AOR: 2 Nov 2015
add doc req and sub (sch 4/4a): 3 Nov 2015
Medical passed: March 04 2016 (was in review since 20 nov 2015)
BG in review since: 23 Dec 2015

th1nk1n

Jan 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-06-2016
Hi,

I am an FSW outlander, and had my AOR in Oct itself.
Till date the application has seen no traction whatsoever except for the simple medical status: Passed
All other statuses remain as they were..

The ecas doesn't identify my appl/file number no matter how many times I have tried at various times.
I have asked for a CSE on 4th Feb and am yet to receive a reply.

Needless to say that i'm anxious and request advice.

hmk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
th1nk1n said:
Hi,

Till date the application has seen no traction whatsoever except for the simple medical status: Passed

The ecas doesn't identify my appl/file number no matter how many times I have tried at various times.

Just hang in there buddy, Outland Oct AOR's have finally seen some movement so just be patient, I am sure you will see some progress or rather the much awaited PPR in the coming week!!
Also, ECAS is not available for EE profiles so just be patient, I am sure things will work out soon. :D

th1nk1n

Jan 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-06-2016
thanks for your kind words.
I see that we are in similar situations, I cant say I'm comforted by that.

but would you say whether it help to ask for GCMS notes ?
maybe just to attract the attention of the case officer onto the application, I guess.

the other thing about these shrinking timelines which have been shortened to 74 days recently, is that our cases seem either ignored or stuck up somewhere in the process.
::)

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We just have to face it. We are the guys whose applications stay there for a longer while and face situations of calling CIC after the 6 months are over and so on. We were not promised anything anyway.

The good news is that we will keep this thread alive!

freecitizn

Sep 19, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Oct-15
Seems we have another quiet day in the October group. Just checked my file and absolutely no movement! :mad: BC still Not started. *sigh*

Manju Sagwal

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
th1nk1n said:
Hi,

I am sailing in the same boat as you are and so do many other FSW Outlanders.

I try to keep my patience and hope alive but I must admit there are days when its really frustrating to have no update on my application in last 5 months (except for Medicals being passed).

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Manju Sagwal said:

I try to keep my patience and hope alive but I must admit there are days when its really frustrating to have no update on my application in last 5 months (except for Medicals being passed).
In general, If you are FSW outlander and had no previous Canadian experience then the only thing you will see in ur app is MEDICAL PASSED. Rest of the things will change almost near the time you are about to get your PPR. So have patience!!

Manju Sagwal

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jkal said:
In general, If you are FSW outlander and had no previous Canadian experience then the only thing you will see in ur app is MEDICAL PASSED. Rest of the things will change almost near the time you are about to get your PPR. So have patience!!
[/quote

Thanks for the motivating words.
I just wish and pray to get the PPR without any issue now, after this long wait.

hmk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
th1nk1n said:
thanks for your kind words.
I see that we are in similar situations, I cant say I'm comforted by that.

but would you say whether it help to ask for GCMS notes ?
maybe just to attract the attention of the case officer onto the application, I guess.

the other thing about these shrinking timelines which have been shortened to 74 days recently, is that our cases seem either ignored or stuck up somewhere in the process.
::)
Not too sure if the GCMS idea would work but it may certainly give you some insights regarding the processing. However I personally feel it may not be the best option at this stage, considering the amount of time you have already invested since AOR & keeping in mind the turn around time/update from GCMS as I feel by the time you will receive your GCMS notes, you might as well receive your PPR!!. Looking at the trend (baring few exceptional cases) in general FSW Outland processing time is hovering around the 150+/- days mark hence our applications should get processed any time now. Agreed, that few applications have been processed in record timelines but as long as they process ours within 6 months, it should be acceptable though I know the wait is just killing & makes one anxious by the day but the best we can do is have patience & hope for the best :)

hmk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
Manju Sagwal said:

Don't worry friend, I am sure you will see some movement/update as you near the 150 mark which may be sometime next week in your case. Even I was equally frustrated until 2 days ago when suddenly my BG went to in progress from not started, though I have not got any update after that. But I am happy as eventually there's some activity happening which makes me feel hopeful and suggests that someone is looking at my application & it's not lying ignored ;D

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
guys! dont worry!! my application was also silent for 5 months. no updates, nothing! my bg then changed into 'in progress' and I got PPR two or three days later. no news is good news, trust me! its just a matter of time.

best of luck to everyone!

Manju Sagwal

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmk said:
Don't worry friend, I am sure you will see some movement/update as you near the 150 mark which may be sometime next week in your case. Even I was equally frustrated until 2 days ago when suddenly my BG went to in progress from not started, though I have not got any update after that. But I am happy as eventually there's some activity happening which makes me feel hopeful and suggests that someone is looking at my application & it's not lying ignored ;D
Thanks for such motivating words :)
I am really feeling high. Hope to remain high at least for few more days by then I should see some positive update on my application.

All the Best to you. Wish you get your PPR sooner.