Hi i got gost mail on saturday 6am

Aor oct 10
Medical passed oct 15
Schedule 4 nov 8
Schedule A MAR 4
Ppr march 22
Outland application new delhi & dependent in canada
Sir,

I am in the same situation as yours, my wife is the primary applicant and I am the dependent.

Our visa office is New Delhi and I am in Australia currently, please let me know if you find an answer to this situation. I wrote e-mails to CIC and sent a case specific enquiry as well. But no response until now. I have just 24 more days to finish the stamping.

Thank you,

Avish

VPK

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
No worries. The only requirement is for principal applicant to land first or together with dependents.
Thank you!
But should my husband also carry PoF while landing if I don't have much money in my account by then?

shmel83

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody got their PPR via London UK VO? Any idea how long it will take to have the passport back?

Thanks,

Shmel

deniss

Jun 18, 2015
hi
I am new in here
I got AOR on 6 NOV.
but my situation in MYCIC is just medical passes and background check still not started
should I be optimistic about my situation?

thank you :-[

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
deniss said:
hi
I am new in here
I got AOR on 6 NOV.
but my situation in MYCIC is just medical passes and background check still not started
should I be optimistic about my situation?
thank you :-[
What other choice do you have?

But yeah, it's pretty normal. Look at my timeline, it is pretty much the same. Just be patient.

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shmel83 said:
Is this Wednesday going to be the lucky Wednesday?

I pray everyday to be that day in which I get the much awaited email "Ready for Visa" :-X :-X

What a 5 months I had !! seeing most of the candidates getting their visas while setting there watching ??? ??? WITH no Clue whatsoever !

LuckyLucy2015

Feb 28, 2016
I'm FSW/outland.

1) How long does it usually take to hear any news after background check started?

2) How are the chances to receive bad news? My application has been in process for 4.5 months.

thx for your answers

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LuckyLucy2015 said:
I'm FSW/outland.

1) How long does it usually take to hear any news after background check started?

2) How are the chances to receive bad news? My application has been in process for 4.5 months.

thx for your answers

1) No specific period could be reported here.. different time frame for different applications..

2) Could be any time, but in general, No news means "to a certain extend" Good News, the advice for all those who passed the 5 months waiting is to order GSCM notes .. so u can get some insights of whats happening over there.. this will take at least 4-5 weeks from the date you order them.

LuckyLucy2015

Feb 28, 2016
Maverickjo said:

1) No specific period could be reported here.. different time frame for different applications..

2) Could be any time, but in general, No news means "to a certain extend" Good News, the advice for all those who passed the 5 months waiting is to order GSCM notes .. so u can get some insights of whats happening over there.. this will take at least 4-5 weeks from the date you order them.
All right...thanks.
I guess I will just wait and see what's happening. By the time I would get my GSCM notes I might already know more ;)

Crossing fingers and good luck to all the others....

tariq11

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26 Oct-15
Med's Done....
04 Nov-15
Good Morning All

Can someone FSW - Inland - share experience after receiving your passport from CPC Ottawa what are the steps to be followed unlike should you be crossing the border? Should you calling for new SIN and OHIP - Ontario.

Please share your experiences and your advices which may help everyone who started to receive their passport's now.

Congratulations to everyone who received their PR and Best wishes to one who are still waiting.

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
Once your get your passport back you will get a confirmation document (COPR). You take both passport, COPR and a recent bank statement to either some sort of CIC office (not heard of anyone doing this) or just go into the US and back, on the return back, you get a few final questions and your COPR stamped and they arrange to send you PR card. This takes 2-4 months (from what I've read), don't leave the country during this time as until you get PR card you can only enter via a land crossing or private boat.

You can also cross on the return from any other trip abroad if doing one before your COPR expires. COPR normally expires about a year from your medical.

One you have landed you can get new SIN. Good question on the OHIP, not sure if you should renew soon or just before it expires.

I was strongly advised to actually cross into the US and not flagpole. Appreciate that is more difficult if you require a visa to enter the US.

I'm at the COPR received / waiting to land stage as I have a trip abroad in < 2 months.

deniss

Jun 18, 2015
thatguy56 said:
What other choice do you have?

But yeah, it's pretty normal. Look at my timeline, it is pretty much the same. Just be patient.
thank you

I hope this week will our lucky week

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
avish1984 said:
Dear Experts,

I will request you answer my query as well please.

In my case my spouse is the primary applicant, since she had more points I became the dependent applicant. We have received the passport request and I am waiting on CIC to move my file alone to Australia office so that I can send my passport for stamping.

From your posts I see that I cannot enter Canada first, I will have to either enter with my spouse or after my spouse enters. Can there be an exception to it?

Because it is easy for me to find a job and then get my family and additionally will I have any restrictions to work in Canada? I am assuming that I will still be able to legally work in Canada.

Please shed some light on my questions.

Regards,

Amit
Amit,
Anyone can come first, they will let you enter seeing your passport not hers.
But just incase you are worried what you can do is, both of you finish your landing and she can go back after a week. Than come back when you have the job,etc. ALthough it will cost you more for the flight but is an option.