VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
tareqjaber said:
Thanks dear for your answer. I am outlander and our medical exam completes one year on 25th of September (20 days after my wife's passport expiry date). I will submit the current passport and see how it goes. :)
You are most welcome. Yes so basically it doesn't matter to you even if you had longer validity. You definitely won't want to do medicals again and have to land before that.

I don't think CIC would have any issues. If I were you, I would attach a short note with passports explaining this, that I am fine with 6 months validity since we will landing within that and our meds would expire afterwards. Good luck

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
Empirical said:
Guys
I just received PPR!!!!!!!!!
tareqjaber said:
Hello guys,

I have received PPR yesterday from AD Office, AOR 8th of October, BG changed yesterday to In Process.
fkl said:
Finally got PPR today, thankfully.
Congratulations guys! Happy to see that October folks have some movement now :). Looking forward to more PPRs for Octobereans! Cheers!!

BTW @tareqjaber - are you an FSW Outland candidate or inland or PNP?

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
updated the list

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
fkl said:
Thanks AAA2133, all the very best. FSW is slower but you will get there. Stay put.
Congratulations

Good Luck for the rest of the journey

patib

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Empirical said:
Thank you fellows,

I wish you all the best in your new-ish life (most of you are already in Canada anyway).
Congrats empirical

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No FSW Outlander fot PPR this year. :'( :'( :'( This is really frustrating.

raymonds

Sep 21, 2015
Hi all,

Congratulations to all getting PPR. I have a question.
Was the PPR sent to you via email directly or did you receive a notification email and ask you check the CIC website for email?

Thanks!!!

Kam_Josh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2015
raymonds said:
Hi all,

Congratulations to all getting PPR. I have a question.
Was the PPR sent to you via email directly or did you receive a notification email and ask you check the CIC website for email?

Thanks!!!
Most of the time people get PPR notification by Email.
Email have all the details about sending passport and VO location.

mssm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-11-2015
Congrats to everyone who got PPR .. all the best and njoi the moment ..

mmahedihasan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
I got an "Ready for VISA", email on 2nd Feb, 2016, which is apparently an PPR email, saying "This is a second request and last reminder. Failure to comply with this request within 30 days could result in the refusal of your application.". It means they have sent out another email to me regarding my PPR. But i am quite sure i didn't receive any other email from CIC before this one. I am assuming this is one of their system glitch due to which they probably sent bulk emails for PPR but it didn't reach out to everyone intended. That means i should have got an PPR email at least 30 days ago instead of receiving the final and last reminder email. Now i am in hurry as i had some pre-planned vacation to my home country from Feb, 13 (i may have to cancel my vacation and all reservations that i made). Nothing has been updated in CIC.gc.ca application (till now). Its showing still "In Progress".

Just wanted to share this with everyone here so that we do not become too much dependent on ECAS and CIC.gc.ca status information (i know it kind of puts us in a difficult situation).

FYI, i am a CEC in-land applicant and received my AOR around October 10.

Kam_Josh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2015
mmahedihasan said:
I got an "Ready for VISA", email on 2nd Feb, 2016, which is apparently an PPR email, saying "This is a second request and last reminder. Failure to comply with this request within 30 days could result in the refusal of your application.". It means they have sent out another email to me regarding my PPR. But i am quite sure i didn't receive any other email from CIC before this one. I am assuming this is one of their system glitch due to which they probably sent bulk emails for PPR but it didn't reach out to everyone intended. That means i should have got an PPR email at least 30 days ago instead of receiving the final and last reminder email. Now i am in hurry as i had some pre-planned vacation to my home country from Feb, 13 (i may have to cancel my vacation and all reservations that i made). Nothing has been updated in CIC.gc.ca application (till now). Its showing still "In Progress".

Just wanted to share this with everyone here so that we do not become too much dependent on ECAS and CIC.gc.ca status information (i know it kind of puts us in a difficult situation).

First of all Congratulations!!!! Thanks for sharing Information. You are right , it look like system is not synchronize with each other and all messed up.
We can not relay on a Ecas or My cic.
Good luck ! :) :)

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmahedihasan said:

Congrats for the PPR.
Please share your details , AOR date, BC check , FSW Inland, Outland ,CEC PNP ?

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
mmahedihasan said:

What about your background check status in CIC ? Was that in process (or) not started ?