March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
vineshparekh said:
Yes this is very nervous moment when you are sending your passport.

My passport was delivered yesterday and I also put signature required. I got an update yesterday on my email that it is delivered and NANCY VALIQUETTE signed it so I hope it's all good until now.
How come you have got signature but not mine??!! dont take it offensively please. I am just getting panic attack again that if they actually delivered it properly..

vineshparekh

Jul 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-11-22015
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
kalodighi said:
How come you have got signature but not mine??!! dont take it offensively please. I am just getting panic attack again that if they actually delivered it properly..
Not sure really
Don't panic as if you mentioned the correct address then it will be delivered at the right address
If you go to Canada Post tracker then it will show the last update
It should be fine, don't worry

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
mine shows someone named Thomas signed @ Ottawa. not sure how its done lol :)

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
vineshparekh said:
Not sure really
Don't panic as if you mentioned the correct address then it will be delivered at the right address
If you go to Canada Post tracker then it will show the last update
It should be fine, don't worry
well, lets see what happens.. in my tracking history it says Delivered: Ottawa.. It didnt mention any address in tracking history.. anyway.. hoping for the best.. :)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
savioceg said:
height and eye color on a paper ? that s something new . did they mention that on the PPR ?
Like Ellia said, this requirement seems to depend on which VO issues the PPR...we are also requested this in Manila (not mine, but I have seen my relatives' letter, sigh).

ellia said:
Aaaand I just got another ghost update, almost had a heart attack when I saw it, did a double take))
Ooooh maybe you don't need those second GCMS notes after all. ;)

fdiwisha

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
RABAT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2015
AOR Received.
20/11/2015
Med's Done....
24/11/2015
I received the email now. I m sooooooo happy. I wish good luck to all for you.

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
fdiwisha said:
I received the email now. I m sooooooo happy. I wish good luck to all for you.
Congrats :)

vish2086

Apr 21, 2016
I had received my PPR mail 3rd May. My wife is pregnant and due in August. As mentioned in the PPR mail and suggested by forum members I intimated the same to the CIC office. I got a mail from CIC that I have a message in my CIC account. When I checked I saw that my application was re opened and put on hold due to change is circumstances and they asked me to intimate them after the baby is born and they will share the information on how to add the new born.

I had submitted my passports already before I received the reply. Will the passports be stamped or returned without stamping so that I can re submit them once the new born is added.

What will be the process to add the new baby and how much time will it take to add the new born to the application. Will we get a new PPR mail once the child is added ? Our medicals will expire in October. Will we have to re do the medicals again ?

If everything goes well I was planning to fly in November. I hope everything will go smoothly.

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
bellaluna said:
Ooooh maybe you don't need those second GCMS notes after all. ;)
Oh I so hope you're right, we'll see, I guess. I got a ghost email today, corresponding to that ghost update I think. The same thing happened in April and on the next day my BG went in progress, but I'm really trying right now not to expect anything because it just makes it impossible to be productive in anything.

This forum is great for times like this, actually. Just being able to talk about it and vent a little really helps, especially with how encouraging everyone is :)

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
ellia said:
Oh I so hope you're right, we'll see, I guess. I got a ghost email today, corresponding to that ghost update I think. The same thing happened in April and on the next day my BG went in progress, but I'm really trying right now not to expect anything because it just makes it impossible to be productive in anything.

This forum is great for times like this, actually. Just being able to talk about it and vent a little really helps, especially with how encouraging everyone is :)
Hey Ellia you will get your PPR soon.. I am hoping next week.

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
nmeka said:
Hey Ellia you will get your PPR soon.. I am hoping next week.
Haha, thank you for your confidence, nmeka! I hope somebody at IRCC hears your words! :)

flycanada16

Oct 23, 2015
Hi Guys,

I got AOR on Nov 17 and am still waiting... Just got an ghost update and maybe something new will come out today or tomorrow. Hoping for the best for myself and also for those who are still waiting.

I have got a question. I applied together with my family. I am in Canada while they are not. Mine is being processed in Ottawa. I just wonder once we have got PPR, how should we send the passports? Do we need to send our passports together to Ottawa? Or do my family send to a different office separately? Will the VO automatically decide so or do I need to make any additional requests? If yes, how?

Thank you in advance for your information.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
flycanada16 said:
Hi Guys,

I got AOR on Nov 17 and am still waiting... Just got an ghost update and maybe something new will come out today or tomorrow. Hoping for the best for myself and also for those who are still waiting.

I have got a question. I applied together with my family. I am in Canada while they are not. Mine is being processed in Ottawa. I just wonder once we have got PPR, how should we send the passports? Do we need to send our passports together to Ottawa? Or do my family send to a different office separately? Will the VO automatically decide so or do I need to make any additional requests? If yes, how?

Thank you in advance for your information.
most probably you will receive two PPR letters one for you to submit your passport at ottawa and another letter for your family to submit their passport in their home county, if in case this doesnt happen then after you receive your PPR you can raise a CSE and ask them to change the VO for your family in the county where they are right now.

+1 if it helped

flycanada16

Oct 23, 2015
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
most probably you will receive two PPR letters one for you to submit your passport at ottawa and another letter for your family to submit their passport in their home county, if in case this doesnt happen then after you receive your PPR you can raise a CSE and ask them to change the VO for your family in the county where they are right now.

+1 if it helped
Thank you very much! This helps a lot!

Olivia_88

Mar 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-11-2015
zfraitis said:
Just got my passport today !
Alhamdolelah
Thank you all for your help
Good luck to all of you
Hi,

You send the passport on the 4th as well?