+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Hi Sachin,

Looks like we share the same VO, and similar timelines...

Sachin_mk said:
Congrats on this successful outcome..

Like a friend suggested, can you plz share your Visa Office..

As per CIC website, mine is Pretoria, South Africa..

It seems they operate at different speeds..

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maddy.10m said:
Hi Kenny. Glad that your application is seeing some action and moving ahead. Did you find what action happened on 15th Dec that moved BC from Not Started to Not Needed. If possible, can you share your notes with the group, of course after stripping off your personal information. Thanks. Good luck.
On Dec-15 my notes show that R10 OK and that was the day my bg status changed I guess it means your application is complete if it changed to not needed

kvr007

Aug 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-11-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with APP
Med's Request
Submitted with APP
Med's Done....
25-11-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-04-2016
kennyandchen said:
On Dec-15 my notes show that R10 OK and that was the day my bg status changed I guess it means your application is complete if it changed to not needed
Good to hear. But, My eligibility still shows in process where my BG is not needed at this time.

owenaze

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
Hi people. I want to update my application through CSE and would like to know which email add to use. I don't know if my application is still being processed in Ottawa or at LVO (Abu Dhabi).

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
owenaze said:
Hi people. I want to update my application through CSE and would like to know which email add to use. I don't know if my application is still being processed in Ottawa or at LVO (Abu Dhabi).
I don't know where my application is being processed either (I just hope it *is* being processed somewhere :)), I just followed the instructions in the AOR email - they specifically tell you to choose your LVO from the list provided on the CIC (should we start saying IRCC?) website, and send the CSE to them.
I am really hoping they can decide between themselves where to forward your CSE if it's not the correct VO...

Btw, I've sent the CSE (change of address and an addition to travel history) a couple days ago, and they say that they'll answer/acknowledge it in up to 30 days, or may not answer at all if my application is still within the processing time limits. How do I know if they got the CSE and updated my address then? ECAS is down, and I don't think myCIC will show the changes in the submitted forms.

Meanwhile - no movement on my application since meds passed on Nov 23... not even an additional docs request, let alone the BG check start)

rollingpunjab

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
ellia said:
I don't know where my application is being processed either (I just hope it *is* being processed somewhere :)), I just followed the instructions in the AOR email - they specifically tell you to choose your LVO from the list provided on the CIC (should we start saying IRCC?) website, and send the CSE to them.
I am really hoping they can decide between themselves where to forward your CSE if it's not the correct VO...

Btw, I've sent the CSE (change of address and an addition to travel history) a couple days ago, and they say that they'll answer/acknowledge it in up to 30 days, or may not answer at all if my application is still within the processing time limits. How do I know if they got the CSE and updated my address then? ECAS is down, and I don't think myCIC will show the changes in the submitted forms.

Meanwhile - no movement on my application since meds passed on Nov 23... not even an additional docs request, let alone the BG check start)
Exactly the same case with me, except for the dates. My AOR is 25th November and my medicals pass date is 27th November. God knows, where our applications are at the moment.

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
rollingpunjab said:
Exactly the same case with me, except for the dates. My AOR is 25th November and my medicals pass date is 27th November. God knows, where our applications are at the moment.
Sorry to hear that, but I'm glad I'm not alone in this boat :)
Are you expecting to get any additional docs requests? I think I should, since I answered "yes" to one of the statutory questions.

I might be wrong, but my observation is that people who get their medicals processed very fast (whithin a couple days of AOR) are then stuck for a long time waiting for the BG check (though they do get the addictional docs requests), and those who don't have their medicals passed first get the BG check started and then the med check at the very end of the process.
Mine is the first case, only without any additional requests so far.

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
yeah same case here .....medicals passed quickly within a few days .... AOR 15th November btw ... last document request was 19th November, I provided it on December 3rd.....and since then nothing ....and BG check never changed...still "not started" or maybe it did but i did not notice....at first i was not keeping an eye tbh :/

I might order GCMS notes in week or so ....

rollingpunjab

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
ellia said:
Sorry to hear that, but I'm glad I'm not alone in this boat :)
Are you expecting to get any additional docs requests? I think I should, since I answered "yes" to one of the statutory questions.

I might be wrong, but my observation is that people who get their medicals processed very fast (whithin a couple days of AOR) are then stuck for a long time waiting for the BG check (though they do get the addictional docs requests), and those who don't have their medicals passed first get the BG check started and then the med check at the very end of the process.
Mine is the first case, only without any additional requests so far.
I did not receive any document request till date. Infact I did not answer "yes" to any statutory question.
I am not sure what protocol they follow regarding the processing of various cases. However, at the moment it seems random and unplanned way of processing the applications. One cannot guess precisely what will the result date of our application. :(

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
rollingpunjab said:
I did not receive any document request till date. Infact I did not answer "yes" to any statutory question.
I am not sure what protocol they follow regarding the processing of various cases. However, at the moment it seems random and unplanned way of processing the applications. One cannot guess precisely what will the result date of our application. :(
Oh then maybe you won't get any additional documents requests. I think they send them to PNP applicants, those who have answered "yes" to one or more of the statutory questions, and those who have gaps in personal history.
Maybe you'll be one of those who get BG check started and the PPR on the same day then!
I'm feeling uneasy because I know they will request additional documents, and the fact that they still haven't done that means my BG check is not started yet.

owenaze

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
ellia said:
Oh then maybe you won't get any additional documents requests. I think they send them to PNP applicants, those who have answered "yes" to one or more of the statutory questions, and those who have gaps in personal history.
Maybe you'll be one of those who get BG check started and the PPR on the same day then!
I'm feeling uneasy because I know they will request additional documents, and the fact that they still haven't done that means my BG check is not started yet.
We just have to wait and hope for the best. Six months processing time is way better than the previous 1-2yrs. It's getting closer.

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
owenaze said:
We just have to wait and hope for the best. Six months processing time is way better than the previous 1-2yrs. It's getting closer.
Oh, sure! I can't even imagine what it would be like to wait for several years! I'm definitely not complaining about the current processing times, it's just, the longer I wait the more things come to mind that could go wrong. Maybe I should go learn some French or something)))

dell.david

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi ,

When this AUG and July gets over ....come on its been a whole month since they doing July Aug ..

Move on guys

Dave

Yahoo_India

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Hi All,

Please find below the timelines for my application:

Category: FSW outland
AOR: November 8, 2015
Medical Passed: November 9, 2015
One Ghost Mail: November 15, 2015

Review of submitted documents:No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not Started
Final decision: Not Started

No update for me since the ghost mail on November 15, 2015. Please let me know how to order GCMS notes. I don't stay in Canada and as far as I understood, GCMS notes can only be ordered by someone staying in Canada only. Please correct my understanding if its wrong and suggest me a way to order GCMS notes.

Thanks in Advance

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Yahoo_India said:
Hi All,

Please find below the timelines for my application:

Category: FSW outland
AOR: November 8, 2015
Medical Passed: November 9, 2015
One Ghost Mail: November 15, 2015

Review of submitted documents:No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not Started
Final decision: Not Started

No update for me since the ghost mail on November 15, 2015. Please let me know how to order GCMS notes. I don't stay in Canada and as far as I understood, GCMS notes can only be ordered by someone staying in Canada only. Please correct my understanding if its wrong and suggest me a way to order GCMS notes.

Thanks in Advance

I would say allow one more month then apply for GCMS notes as the normal processing time is 6 months, so you would be able to see more info on notes. Lot of ppl apply GCMS notes on curiosity and that creates backlog in GCMS notes these days