AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
EST123 said:
Hello Guys,

After missing the cut for the old CEC programme and having my application returned and after a rejection from EE, I finally received my PPR email today. It's been a very long 1.5 years of trying, but definitely worth it.

Thanks to anybody who has helped me get this far. Also, my request from my GCMS notes was made yesterday, it could be coincidence that I received my PPR today, but it seems unlikely.

Best of luck,

EST
Congratulations.. Its worth celebrating.. Enjoy the moment..

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Any of the guys that got RPRF Request last week got PPR yet?

My RPRF Request letter said "Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days."

So shouldn't we expect the visa officer to pick up our file after 7 days max, and in that case issue the PPR!!! Or is this just wishful thinking? ;D ;D

I intend to order my first GCMS notes tomorrow.

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
mcadam said:

My RPRF Request letter said "Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days."

So shouldn't we expect the visa officer to pick up our file after 7 days max, and in that case issue the PPR!!! Or is this just wishful thinking? ;D ;D

Got request on 06 April, paid on the same day. No update after that. Still waiting.

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
mcadam said:

I am sep AOR and I received RPRF request on Apr-11, paid the same day. No updates since...

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
duckirha said:
Can you tell me the row number which is duplicated and need to be deleted, pls?
Hey,
Nevermind, i think it was duplicated in the other sheet.
Although, can you change my RPRF from upfront to April 5th 2016? (Line 104) in the AOR November 2015 sheet.

SSLEE

Dec 4, 2015
cseeker said:
I am sep AOR and I received RPRF request on Apr-11, paid the same day. No updates since...
holy f.. have you tried contacting CIC to see why your application is taking so long?
I am having daily anxiety attack waiting for my PPR..
and I am nov AOR.. got RPRF last Friday and no other updates

madhoo31

Aug 27, 2015
It does look kike spot of us have crossed the RPRF stage and waiting PPR. I hope it rains PPR and everybody gets their PR

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
mcadam said:

Hi,

I got my RPRF last Friday (April 15, 2016) and paid the same day. Want the request for passport NOW ;D ;D ;D

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
nmeka said:
One thing I can say for sure is carrying someone else passport is an offence.
Nmeka, its not a straight forward case. There is some other clause and grey area in the law. let me tell you the law: " Passport should not be sent out of any country by post. It should be in custody either of the holder or of a person authorized by the holder."

Please note, my wife is authorizing my friend as a legal holder or custodian for her passport. So legal issue is successfully entertained. Now my question is " is there any possibility that CIC will ask me to submit my wife's passport in Bangladesh local VO in the PPR, before making a request to change visa stamping office ? If anyone here have some experience on this, please reply also. My question and situation is described in 217 Page in my post (for reference)

Thanks
Raj

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
raj_bond said:
Nmeka, its not a straight forward case. There is some other clause and grey area in the law. let me tell you the law: " Passport should not be sent out of any country by post. It should be in custody either of the holder or of a person authorized by the holder."

Please note, my wife is authorizing my friend as a legal holder or custodian for her passport. So legal issue is successfully entertained. Now my question is " is there any possibility that CIC will ask me to submit my wife's passport in Bangladesh local VO in the PPR, before making a request to change visa stamping office ? If anyone here have some experience on this, please reply also. My question and situation is described in 217 Page in my post (for reference)

Thanks
Raj

Yeah you are right, Letter of authorization will do. IMO they might ask your wife to submit the passport to the Local VO where your wife lives. Lets wait for some more inputs.

Subtan

Nov 28, 2015
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ITA: 22- Oct
Submitted application : 5-Nov-2015
Payment required : 20 Nov-2015
Medical Examination passed : 5 January 2016
Additional doc: : 1- March 2016
Submitted documents : 18-March 2016
Request of valid passport : 21-April 2016
Submitted Valid Passport : 21-April 2016

I applied passport having validity till feb 2016.

What could be next step of it? :eek:

Abhishek901

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Toronto
Hi Duckirha, can you please change my PPR date to 18 Apr. I got my mail on 19 Apr India time but the body of the email says the date as 18 Apr (Canada time).

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
Hello, Debbie_belle!

Debbie_belle said:
Since BG check went into progress, I have literally logged into my account every 30 minutes, hoping for something.
Welcome to the club :D :'(

Debbie_belle said:
I was super elated, expecting PPR almost immediately, maximum 4 days later...
well today is the 21st.. and I am still waiting...
I can relate to this, I had read about passport requests being made within a few hours (days tops) after BGC moving to "In Progress". As my days without PR kept piling up (3 days, a week, two weeks), I felt sth was wrong: with BGC being in progress for so long, the PR is long overdue! I would wake up in the middle of the night just to see if there were messages I'd missed (who am I kidding, I still do it). The thing is, while there is definitely a correlation, with BGC marking the last stage, there is no telling when it brings you PPR. There are cases (frequent ones) when BGC remained in progess for months before PR. It's not unheard of to have your application processed for 7+ months, and I suspect it's happening more often. What if our cases are among those? Of course, I hope they aren't, but with CIC you just ne'er know.
So, to sum up, I chose to go back to my pre-BGC state of mind, because BGC doesn't mean squat. In this case the long wait before PR would the the expected outcome, and, should I get it soon, it would make a nice surprise. No point having kittens over it.
You WILL get your PR, probably soon, but not NECESSARILY soon, because BGC doesn't guarantee prompt receival of PR and basically doesn't mean anything.

vish2086

Apr 21, 2016
I received my RPRF request on 15th April and I did the payment same day. Waiting for PPR. My wife is due in August. When is the correct time to notify CIC about her pregnancy ?

Applied as FSW Outland (India)

Thanks in advance.

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
vish2086 said:
I received my RPRF request on 15th April and I did the payment same day. Waiting for PPR. My wife is due in August. When is the correct time to notify CIC about her pregnancy ?

Applied as FSW Outland (India)

Thanks in advance.
There wont be any need to notify CIC about her preganany now . Its after the baby is born that u need to update them with the birth certificate .