Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
I think many CIC guys may be taking today off to have a last long summer weekend.

Not expecting anything until middle of next week the earliest (at least for locally processed applications.)

I don't think they will be very eager to work hard after a long weekend! :p

On another note: congrats to those getting their PPR's :)

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A bit off topic -
Do all express entry applicants have a UCI number? If yes, where can we find it? Or is it the express entry profile number; ExXxXxXXxX?

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RitJ said:
A bit off topic -
Do all express entry applicants have a UCI number? If yes, where can we find it? Or is it the express entry profile number; ExXxXxXXxX?

only people have applied to cic in the past have uci, the people who are applying for the first time with canada immigration don't have uci
:)

rashib

Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
RitJ said:
A bit off topic -
I believe you can find your UCI no. on any communication sent to you by CIC. If I am not wrong, then I found mine on my Schedule 4 request letter.

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
Hi Guys,

This wait is excruciating. After all, it will decide our future. I hope you enjoy your weekend or long weekend for us in land. Try to relax and move your focus from everything related to EE.

But, I like to always have the most accurate information, and the correct information is that CIC does work or have a system working during weekends. I have been in Canada for a while and I have applied for many "permits" for me and for my wife. Just out of curiosity I reviewed all emails I have received from CIC and here is the list of interactions I received from CIC on weekends only;

2014 (Saturday) 05:05 PM EST - CSE - Letter from CIC with a Confirmation to Work Off Campus
2015 (Saturday) 11:49 AM EST - WP Update Ghost email
2015 (Saturday) 04:08 PM EST - WP Approved
2016 (Saturday) 12:07 AM EST - EE Ghost email
2016 (Saturday) 06:46 PM EST - EE Ghost email
2016 (Sunday) 12:10 AM EST - WP Approved
2016 (Saturday) 06:14 AM EST - Whife's Estudy permit

This information is for the record only. Please do not get excited waiting for a PPR on the long weekend. ;)

Jaydeepsinh

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Guys called CIC to inquire about the status of my application and agent said: no concern with the application, please wait to hear back from CIC for further correspondence. He does not have any idea on when, it could be later today or next week. Just thought to share with all of you to stay positive!

Thanks,

Application: FSW Inland
AOR: March 03rd
BG: In progress since July 25th

nac123

Aug 29, 2016
HInland said:
Hi Guys,

This wait is excruciating. After all, it will decide our future. I hope you enjoy your weekend or long weekend for us in land. Try to relax and move your focus from everything related to EE.

But, I like to always have the most accurate information, and the correct information is that CIC does work or have a system working during weekends. I have been in Canada for a while and I have applied for many "permits" for me and for my wife. Just out of curiosity I reviewed all emails I have received from CIC and here is the list of interactions I received from CIC on weekends only;

2014 (Saturday) 05:05 PM EST - CSE - Letter from CIC with a Confirmation to Work Off Campus
2015 (Saturday) 11:49 AM EST - WP Update Ghost email
2015 (Saturday) 04:08 PM EST - WP Approved
2016 (Saturday) 12:07 AM EST - EE Ghost email
2016 (Saturday) 06:46 PM EST - EE Ghost email
2016 (Sunday) 12:10 AM EST - WP Approved
2016 (Saturday) 06:14 AM EST - Whife's Estudy permit

This information is for the record only. Please do not get excited waiting for a PPR on the long weekend. ;)
Yes, I have had these WP updates on weekends too but I guess PPR is something different. They handle WP and PRs differently. So cant expect weekend emails.

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
Jaydeepsinh said:
Guys called CIC to inquire about the status of my application and agent said: no concern with the application, please wait to hear back from CIC for further correspondence. He does not have any idea on when, it could be later today or next week. Just thought to share with all of you to stay positive!

Thanks,

Sounds like positive feedback! ;D

nac123

Aug 29, 2016
Jaydeepsinh said:

Thanks,

Thanks, I am along the same timeline as yours. I think we would be the first ones for next week.

BG: In progress since July 20th
VO: Ottawa

prettyjoy

Apr 26, 2016
London
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
3rd of March
Passport Req..
6th of September
LANDED..........
01-12-2016
Jaydeepsinh said:

Thanks,

Thanks for sharing.

That's reassuring.

Have a lovely weekend

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats for the few who received PPR today (Sept 2nd) and all the best others

Graciekay

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Johannesburg, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/03/16
Doc's Request.
10/03/16
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03/03/16
Med's Done....
25/02/16
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Jaydeepsinh said:

Thanks,

Really nice of you to share. yeah hopefully we would get ours next week. Same timeline here too

M.Mostafa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Eye in the sky, Gosafecan, mumbai5 and Aragorn165 !

Good luck in your new life.