Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
elmas said:
But then, after they're done with April, it will be time for May and so on.

When will our files be finalized?
No idea.. Same doubt here.. ..All we can do is to sit tight and pray.

mkadnan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
6th April 2016
AOR Received.
20th March 16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18th March 2016
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21st December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
elmas said:
But then, after they're done with April, it will be time for May and so on.

When will our files be finalized?
At this period everyone should order Gcms and then feel relax .if in ur Gcms everything is ok then do not need to worry till feb 17

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
i'm curious, how many times did it rain in the Jan, Feb 2016 AOR groups? And those prior to that in 2015? Because so far for March AOR's there's been only one serious storm where about ~45 of us here got PPR's and then after 2 weeks, another 8 people got PPR's under the PNP category.

I understand more people may have gotten the PPR's from Marh AOR's that are not part of these forums, but this forum does provide a sample to study.

I'm guessing the remaining AOR's are now going to trickle in between now and Feb 2017. Actually, it's quite likely that CIC may try to get as many of these done before Dec 31 since these numbers matter in the reports they publish annually. Early Christmas gifts for all, lol

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
does it make sense to order CGMS notes if you've already calle CIC, have been told you have passed the eligibility, your BG Check has been in progress for a little over a month and that Ottawa is doing their checks? I mean, I can order them sure, but at this point what can the CGMS notes tell me that I don't already know?

HKK_13!

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
Let's see the data:

• - Of the 240 people who came on the March AOR site, 175 have received their PPR. (73%)
    - Of these 240, 17 people haven't been visiting the forum for a while - hence there is no idea about their status. So let's call these suspended cases. Hence there are 223 active cases on the March AOR site, of which 175 have received their PPR (78%)
    -Now don't berate me, but I noticed 22 people who posted some 'cause for delay' in their file, so I guess their applications are taking longer than usual to pass.
    I've mentioned that list below
    --Did not submit wife's transcripts
    --Employment verification issues
    --Military background
    --Medical not passed (in progress)/expired
    --Multiple/additional PCCs
    --NOC inconsistent
    --ECA reject
    --proof of funds issues
    --Age changes
    --Infants need to be added
    --No payslips sent

- This leaves 201 people who seem to have a straightforward case and 175 of that is 87%!

As per my understanding 26 is the number where there are delays which can't be accounted for:
    1 CEC Inland
    2 PNP Inland
    2 FSW Inland
    6 PNP Outland
    15 FSW-Outland

Of course this is just data analysis! Being stuck with a delay in PPR for any reason is about the worst thing that can happen! :(

MapleIt

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2016
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016
Nomination.....
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
e-APR
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2016
LANDED..........
19-11-2016
mubzali said:
i'm curious, how many times did it rain in the Jan, Feb 2016 AOR groups? And those prior to that in 2015? Because so far for March AOR's there's been only one serious storm where about ~45 of us here got PPR's and then after 2 weeks, another 8 people got PPR's under the PNP category.

I understand more people may have gotten the PPR's from Marh AOR's that are not part of these forums, but this forum does provide a sample to study.

I'm guessing the remaining AOR's are now going to trickle in between now and Feb 2017. Actually, it's quite likely that CIC may try to get as many of these done before Dec 31 since these numbers matter in the reports they publish annually. Early Christmas gifts for all, lol
Absolutely right, considering all of your files just need final review, MAR AOR work has already been done (IMO). They just need to review and send the PPR request. Hang in there! All in good time!

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
mubzali said:

I guess your chances of getting the PR within 6 months is higher if the local VO is evaluating your file. If a FSW outland application is processed in Ottawa, then that takes longer than 6 months as it's not their first priority. I must say I'm just drawing a conclusion based on what I observe, this is in no way anything official.

How long before the expiry of the medicals, do you suppose, will we be asked to renew them if we don't get PPR by then? I'm terrified at the thought because my husband has a child whose mother gave us hard time in doing the medicals the first time that I'm almost absolutely sure we can't get her to do them again in the future. The thought of getting my application refused just for that is far more than depressing!

Hope16

Star Member
May 13, 2016
Very slow pace of PPR implies that those AORs from June, July and August will not have any chance of getting PPR before Jan or Feb 2017..

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mian mian said:
RE POSTING............
They are not clear March AOR cases before starting April.
Because when we call or mail to IRCC they answerd wait for next March 2017 and don't reply before again.In case of any thing Else we contact you.
So I think rain will be but not for specialy for March Aorien,s.
We all get PPR soon INSHA ALLAH.
Fst/oitlander
Aor 05/03/16
Still waiting ppr.
REMEMBER ONE THING WE ALL LEFT BEHINDER ARE LEFT OVER FOR CIC OTTAWA OFFICE.
WE ARE IN LIST OF 20%LEFT OVER CASES.
THEY WILL CONSIDER THEM WHEN THEY NEED.

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
does anyone here have access to the Jan/Feb 2016 spreadsheet? I'd be interested to study it. Can someone share it? I can't seem to find it in their forums.

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HKK_13! said:
Let's see the data:

• - Of the 240 people who came on the March AOR site, 175 have received their PPR. (73%)
    - Of these 240, 17 people haven't been visiting the forum for a while - hence there is no idea about their status. So let's call these suspended cases. Hence there are 223 active cases on the March AOR site, of which 175 have received their PPR (78%)
    -Now don't berate me, but I noticed 22 people who posted some 'cause for delay' in their file, so I guess their applications are taking longer than usual to pass.
    --Military background
    --NOC inconsistent
    --ECA reject
    --proof of funds issues
    --Age changes
    --No payslips sent

- This leaves 201 people who seem to have a straightforward case and 175 of that is 87%!

As per my understanding 26 is the number where there are delays which can't be accounted for:
    1 CEC Inland
    2 PNP Inland
    2 FSW Inland
    6 PNP Outland
    15 FSW-Outland

Of course this is just data analysis! Being stuck with a delay in PPR for any reason is about the worst thing that can happen! :(

Great analysis. +1 for you

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I sent both passports (from me and my wife, who is a dependant on the application) to the VFS on Sept-26 in person. They gave me 2 different tracking codes for each of them.

Today I got an e-mail saying that mine is ready for pick-up, but hers is still being processed at the local VO.

Is this situation normal or should they have sent both of them together?

Please advise.

Thanks

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
HKK_13! said:
Let's see the data:

--Military background
    --NOC inconsistent
    --ECA reject
    --proof of funds issues
    --Age changes
    --No payslips sent

1 CEC Inland
    2 PNP Inland
    2 FSW Inland
    6 PNP Outland
    15 FSW-Outland

good insight, i'd love to do the same with the Jan/Feb 2016 AOR's but no one there seems to know where their spreadsheet is!

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
mubzali said:
does it make sense to order CGMS notes if you've already calle CIC, have been told you have passed the eligibility, your BG Check has been in progress for a little over a month and that Ottawa is doing their checks? I mean, I can order them sure, but at this point what can the CGMS notes tell me that I don't already know?
any thoughts on this people?