+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sukizaki said:
My BG in progress for a month already, but I didn't receive PPR yet..
Mine too has been in progress for over a month, but no news yet. Can you please share your timeline?

Raz711

May 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RitJ said:
Mine too has been in progress for over a month, but no news yet. Can you please share your timeline?
My bg check has been in progress 2nd time since July 7. Dont know why this is taking so long.

Good luck to all.

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
Guys I have a couple of questions.

1) If it is the VO that issues the PPR, then is it the VO that evaluates the application?
2) Who replies CSEs? CIC or the VO?
3) What's so special about Tuesdays? I mean why is that the PPR rain -generally- takes place on Tuesdays? Do VOs also tend to send out PPRs on Tuesdays or do they do it on other days of the week as well?
4) May I receive a PPR before I get an answer to my CSE?

Oh this excruciating wait.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raz711 said:
My bg check has been in progress 2nd time since July 7. Dont know why this is taking so long.

Good luck to all.
Usually for inland applicants when the bg into progress for the second time, it means that you aren't too far from getting a ppr. But I see that your aor is 28th March; may be that's why it's taking a bit longer. Also looking at the trend of Ottawa taking up full six months to process the application in most of the cases might be a reason of as to why it's taking longer. Anyway, all the best!

OzTraveller

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-16
Doc's Request.
21-09-16
AOR Received.
16-06-16
Med's Done....
18-06-16
ronnieS said:
Just received my RPRF request and I really hope its a good sign!!!!
Does this mean I have been found eligible??

I have another question my GCMS notes and letter says Updated by GO14051, what does that mean?
Congrats Ronnie,

Did you get any response about this GO14051 signature? I got the same signature under my RPRF letter. And could you please tell me the CIC email address that was used to send the request?

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I think my application is in Ottawa (local would be NDVO). The reason being that my bg went in progress much before some of the feb applicants from NDVO. This is just a guess......

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
RitJ said:
Guys, I think my application is in Ottawa (local would be NDVO). The reason being that my bg went in progress much before some of the feb applicants from NDVO. This is just a guess......
We have similar timelines.

Why would some FSW outland applications be in Ottawa while others are in the local VO? Any guess?

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since there were maximum ITAs issued in dec/jan, NDVO recieved a lot of applications in feb. So in order to redistribute the workload some apps from feb end and early March were sent to Ottawa. Also If you look at the tracking sheet early feb applications from NDVO are seeing movement only now, while the student application rush is only recent. Ofcourse this is just a thought.....and never cars for GCMS.
Is your app at NDVO?

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
RitJ said:
Since there were maximum ITAs issued in dec/jan, NDVO recieved a lot of applications in feb. So in order to redistribute the workload some apps from feb end and early March were sent to Ottawa. Also If you look at the tracking sheet early feb applications from NDVO are seeing movement only now, while the student application rush is only recent. Ofcourse this is just a thought.....and never cars for GCMS.
Is your app at NDVO?
No, it should probably be in Ankara. Unless it's in Ottawa, or course. I'm only a couple of days behind you and I'm not sure whether I should expect something exciting this week or the next.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elmas said:
No, it should probably be in Ankara. Unless it's in Ottawa, or course. I'm only a couple of days behind you and I'm not sure whether I should expect something exciting this week or the next.
Mostly next week I think. Can you please share your timeline?

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
RitJ said:
Mostly next week I think. Can you please share your timeline?
Sure.

AOR - March 4
Medicals - March 6
Schedule A - March 8
BG in progress - July 26
Additional documents - July 26 (I was given a week to upload them, and I did, but I did not press the "transmit" button until two weeks later - totally my fault. I raised a CSE to explain the situation. I hope my application does not get rejected because of this)
BG not needed - August 19
BG in progress- August 20

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elmas said:
Sure.

AOR - March 4
Medicals - March 6
Schedule A - March 8
BG in progress - July 26
Additional documents - July 26 (I was given a week to upload them, and I did, but I did not press the "transmit" button until two weeks later - totally my fault. I raised a CSE to explain the situation. I hope my application does not get rejected because of this)
BG not needed - August 19
BG in progress- August 20
Since your bg has gone in progress...seems like theyve considered it

mkadnan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
6th April 2016
AOR Received.
20th March 16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18th March 2016
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21st December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
After 5 month 4 days

Still

Eligibility in Progress

BG not need at this time

some expert can give me satisfactory explanation that where my case is now

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
mkadnan said:
After 5 month 4 days

Still

Eligibility in Progress

BG not need at this time

some expert can give me satisfactory explanation that where my case is now
I'm not an expert however most VOs are taking 6 months to finalise applications, you should see some action in the next couple of weeks - London VO is usually very fast in processing..