+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

kubuqi

Oct 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
j22xiong said:
I just received a ghost email from CIC around 9PM saying my app is updated. I checked several times and was quite sure not a word was changed on my profile details page.
Then I went ECAS there are still 3 lines.
Hopefully that is some positive movement going on :) Most people will receive ghost emails before there's some real progress.

j22xiong

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
JustAdi said:
You are wrong :)
Are you sure? I didn't mention job offer in my application forms but still my Canadian working experience has to come from a permanent job? ...

I just checked my ECAS again it turned Decision Made but there are still the same three lines since August ... now I'm worried that it might turn out to a rejection? Anyone?

swashbuckler

Nov 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I too have the same thought like you. You don't need permanent job for a CEC. You need to complete the eligibility only which is 1 year full time or 2 year part or equivalent hours. It is clearly mentioned in the CIC website under CEC. You don't need to worry. You will get your PPR soon. Wish you good luck.

j22xiong

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
j22xiong said:
Are you sure? I didn't mention job offer in my application forms but still my Canadian working experience has to come from a permanent job? ...

I just checked my ECAS again it turned Decision Made but there are still the same three lines since August ... now I'm worried that it might turn out to a rejection? Anyone?
I just called CIC. The lady who took the phone didn't bother to ask for my app number or personal information but made an interesting point that "Decision Made" only means they are working on my application rather than an actual Approve/Reject decision.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
j22xiong said:
I just called CIC. The lady who took the phone didn't bother to ask for my app number or personal information but made an interesting point that "Decision Made" only means they are working on my application rather than an actual Approve/Reject decision.
then what does in process mean? that it is waiting to be worked on ??

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
j22xiong said:
I think she didn't know what she was talking about. Call again

sammy2607

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-07-2015
Med's Done....
11th July,2015
j22xiong said:
Just call and try a few times. There are a few CIC agents who do not bother to work at all lol.
Good luck mate

britinvancouver

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
j22xiong said:
I think they don't tend to like it when people call the same day they noticed it changed, wait a few days call up. I got a lovely lady who even went through my profile and made sure my phone numbers and address information was correct, then put me on hold to see what she could find out.

Try again :)

j22xiong

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
sammy2607 said:
Just call and try a few times. There are a few CIC agents who do not bother to work at all lol.
Good luck mate
Phil89 said:
I think she didn't know what she was talking about. Call again
Called again. This time a gentleman took the call and he said that is positive sign and my application should be 90% done but subject to a final review by someone else before disclosing explanation of that decision or PPR.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
kkkv said:
Any news on July Inland FSW?

seems like July inland CECs are getting DM/PPR
At the moment CIC processes Inland FSW from May (see their topic, they're getting DM/PPRs). So we still have to wait a month or two.

toe2head

Dec 21, 2014
kubuqi said:
Hopefully that is some positive movement going on :) Most people will receive ghost emails before there's some real progress.
I also just got a ghost e-mail from after RPRF payment yesterday, and tried to find out anything changed though, nothing is updated yet...

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
toe2head said:
I also just got a ghost e-mail from after RPRF payment yesterday, and tried to find out anything changed though, nothing is updated yet...
Under what stream did you apply? CEC?