+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAJ_ee2015 said:
Nope. Nothing is there.
Weird. Because when you login to ECAS, the screen has the address box(es) and the message "If you want to.....status" in red below that and the actual status below that message.

Try logging in from another device later.

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
tomkruz said:
I called CIC today and they told me i cannot use my 1st AOR for BOWP.

:-[ :-[ :-[
here is some more clarification... quoted from the BOWP page on CIC website...

Express Entry

In the Express Entry application process, a notice and a letter are sent to the applicant. Only the letter (Acknowledgment of Receipt) can be used to support a BOWP.

A notice (Electronic receipt of APR) is automatically issued to the applicants on receipt of their electronic application submission. This notice indicates the following: “Your application is being checked to determine whether it meets the requirements of a complete application pursuant to section 10 and section 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.” This notice cannot be used to support a BOWP, as it does not reflect that the applicant has received a “positive eligibility assessment” as required for a BOWP.

A letter (Acknowledgement of Receipt) is issued to the applicants once their application has passed a completeness check. This letter indicates the following: “CIC has reviewed your application and determined that it meets the requirements of a complete application as described in section 10 and section 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.” This is the official Acknowledgement of Receipt letter and it may be used to support a BOWP if all other requirements are met.

rainman400

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do believe that I'm being paranoid, but its been a couple of weeks now since my medicals passed, and I still don't have ECAS access. That's totally normal right?

dream2016

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
rainman400 said:
I do believe that I'm being paranoid, but its been a couple of weeks now since my medicals passed, and I still don't have ECAS access. That's totally normal right?
have you tried logging into the ecas.. below is the link for same:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

use your application number (EE profile number)

vjroB$

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
rainman400 said:
Even i din't get my eCAS access, though its only 2 days since I passed the medical.

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
rainman400 said:
when i read about other people in this forum, there are many of them who didn't get their ECAS for almost 2-3 weeks. this is normal .... they must have not started looking at your application yet. they are mostly busy with March and April applicant as most of them got their PPR in last 2 weeks.

Farm boy

Oct 13, 2011
rainman400 said:
My medicals haven't even passed as yet.. and i submitted the application on July 15th.. nothing has changed in my application so far.. Atleast u have your medicals passed.. So cheer up and relax.. Everything will be alright :)

susana

Nov 4, 2008
Hello...i submited an application on July 15, got AoR with confirmation that the application was complete on July 23, and received passport request on August 5th. Less than 30 days and my client got approved .

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dont do publicity of any business in this thread.....

keep it upto you.....

just discuss about AOR and further status for July applicants....

also people who didnt get ECAS access its normal and it may take 1-3 weeks as mentioned on other forums......

ctaylor8676

Jul 28, 2015
Hi All

Here’s my timeline

1st application was cancelled due to missing document. (Didn't upload both my university degree certificate AND my ECA)
Submitted – May 13
Medical Passed – June 12
Cancelled – June 16

2nd application
Submitted – July 28
1st AOR – July 28
Request for additional documents (CELPIP certificate) – August 6

My current visa expires in October and I don’t anticipate having my 2nd AOR to apply for a BOWP by then, so I’m going to try and do what others have and apply via post and go onto implied status. My question is, if I’m on implied status, am I allowed to leave Canada – or more importantly, if I leave the country will they let me back in?

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
susana said:
Hello...i submited an application on July 15, got AoR with confirmation that the application was complete on July 23, and received passport request on August 5th. Less than 30 days and my client got approved .
can you share , which kind of application was it , FSW,CEC,FST or pnp

and NOC of your client?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ctaylor8676 said:
Hi All

Here's my timeline

1st application was cancelled due to missing document. (Didn't upload both my university degree certificate AND my ECA)
Submitted – May 13
Medical Passed – June 12
Cancelled – June 16

2nd application
Submitted – July 28
1st AOR – July 28

My current visa expires in October and I don't anticipate having my 2nd AOR to apply for a BOWP by then, so I'm going to try and do what others have and apply via post and go onto implied status. My question is, if I'm on implied status, am I allowed to leave Canada – or more importantly, if I leave the country will they let me back in?
you can leave anytime but you cannot reenter until you have valid visa......

pk_2015

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
ctaylor8676 said:
Hi All

Here's my timeline

Submitted – May 13
Medical Passed – June 12
Cancelled – June 16

2nd application
Submitted – July 28
1st AOR – July 28

My current visa expires in October and I don't anticipate having my 2nd AOR to apply for a BOWP by then, so I'm going to try and do what others have and apply via post and go onto implied status. My question is, if I'm on implied status, am I allowed to leave Canada – or more importantly, if I leave the country will they let me back in?
ctaylor8676, can you please enter your details in the spreadsheet using the following link?

http://goo.gl/forms/LrsW0aIx75