Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Gentlemen, i really have a serious concern and i need expert advice, so could you please help me,

i received the notes yesterday, long story short, everything done except security screening it was started on 12/4/2017.
on 18/5/2017 they ask me to provide explanation for military exemption ( they want to be sure i didn't do military and i paid exemption fees, since i am leaving abroad since 10 years, i provided all the official documentation on 23/5/2017)

i can see in the activities category : activity 7/6/5/4/3 saying ( security screening) without any date or details, i just know it started on 12 april.
the day i upload the military letter, they create activity 2 under the name: Non-compliance , statues: Not started,
next day they add new activity 1 : Non-Compliance Statues: Canceled.

same thing i can see in the comments of the officers in the end of the file, in note 2 they confirm the receiving of the additional documents on 23/5/2-15,
in note 1 on 24/5/2017 : Officer review ( military record reviewed other request canceled).

did anybody face such a case,do you think they have intention to reject the file and after receiving the additional documents and reviewed it they cancel the intention of rejection.
or it could be that they have many points to check under the security screening and after reviewing the additional documents they cancel the other requests. ( because the officer said: other requests canceled).

any help will be very highly appreciated.
cheers
Hi,

do you have any progress on your case? I have the same issue with the Non-compliance note under Activity and honestly, freaking out... WOuld appreciate if you could share your experience.

caracas123

May 29, 2017
HELP!!! Hello guys, I received a PPR (in my CIC account) and was asked to also submit an "Updated Information Chart" that was to be sent as an attachment. Since there were no attachments, could i find the "Updated Information Chart" online?? Or if someone has it could they please share ?

sanjaylade

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
HELP!!! Hello guys, I received a PPR (in my CIC account) and was asked to also submit an "Updated Information Chart" that was to be sent as an attachment. Since there were no attachments, could i find the "Updated Information Chart" online?? Or if someone has it could they please share ?
whats ur timeline please

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
I ordered GCMS and got a reply today which say : ***OFFICER REVIEW - PLS SEND PPT LETTER AND REQUEST RPRF ELIGIBILITY. ............and office is New Delhi...
My observation - my file was sent from Sydney,Nova Scotia to New Delhi India on the same day on which my Background check went into progress..
Hope this helps....Any other update from you guys ??
My AOR - 20th Jan 2017.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
I ordered GCMS and got a reply today which say : ***OFFICER REVIEW - PLS SEND PPT LETTER AND REQUEST RPRF ELIGIBILITY. ............and office is New Delhi...
My observation - my file was sent from Sydney,Nova Scotia to New Delhi India on the same day on which my Background check went into progress..
My AOR - 20th Jan 2017.
My AOR is 12th Jan

I think mine and yours BG went in to progress same day or a day or two apart

And my file was sent to London visa office the same day my BG changed

So you received your GCMS notes today? And that's what it says in your notes?

Did you get a request for RPRF?

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My AOR - 20th Jan 2017.
Hi! This "***OFFICER REVIEW - PLS SEND PPT LETTER AND REQUEST RPRF ELIGIBILITY" was done in Sydney or New Delhi? I think you'll receive your PPR soon!

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I'm going to be transiting through the USA to complete my landing (outland CEC), I have a tourist visa to enter the USA and my COPR/immigrant visa. This may be a silly question but, will I run into issues at the airport in the States (Will be transiting through Boston's airport for approx 5 hours).

Thanks guys

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, I filling my e-APR post-ITA and need your expert advice. I completed my bachelor degree in 2005 (beyond ten years from today) so do I have to mention it under personal history section? It was by default there as I have claimed points for it. Should I remove it as it is beyond ten years from today and I do not want it to unnecessarily trigger the need for a PCC from the place where I completed that education?

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
Hello, I filling my e-APR post-ITA and need your expert advice. I completed my bachelor degree in 2005 (beyond ten years from today) so do I have to mention it under personal history section? It was by default there as I have claimed points for it. Should I remove it as it is beyond ten years from today and I do not want it to unnecessarily trigger the need for a PCC from the place where I completed that education?
You will have to provide PCCs for all the countries where you have lived for more than 6 months after the age of 18.. PCC for USA takes aprox 3months..so apply now..

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
My AOR is 12th Jan

I think mine and yours BG went in to progress same day or a day or two apart

And my file was sent to London visa office the same day my BG changed

So you received your GCMS notes today? And that's what it says in your notes?

Did you get a request for RPRF?
No RPRF rquest yet, i think it will come along with the PPR req...

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
You will have to provide PCCs for all the countries where you have lived for more than 6 months after the age of 18.. PCC for USA takes aprox 3months..so apply now..
But the requirement for PCC is for the places one has lived in last ten years or since turning 18 (whichever is less). Please read this from CIC website "in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago)". You have confused me. Can you review your reply or can anyone else comment on this to clarify.