Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
AOR on Jan. 24.
CEC inland

My profile seems frozen forever :(
Exact same situation! CEC Inland, AOR 24 Jan, BG NA for loooooooooooooooooooooong!

Krups84

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
22-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

sheprek

Oct 31, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Doc's Request.
11-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
So finally got the request to send documents for PR. Message was sent to cic account. I am in Doha Qatar and due to the blockage they requested to only communicate with the London Visa office for clarification not the Abu Dhabi office
I am an OINP outland applicant. Aor on 16th of Jan. Medical 18th Feb, after that there was no change what so ever in the cic profile.
So a total of 6 months and 15 days.
Thanks for all your info..kept me going during this long wait..

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Were you able to get your gcms notes? What does it say.? Planning to get mine too. 6 mos and 20 days waiting in vain..
I got my first set of notes on May 19 and I expect to receive the latest one on August 6. In the May GCMS notes, both eligibility and criminality were met and security was not started. My application was transferred to London on May 19. Hopefully next week's GCMS notes will shed light on what is currently going on.

tvchik

Nov 18, 2014
So it looks like a few of us got the long awaited ppr today. Out AOR was 12 Jan, background went to Not Required at some point and never changed. We had a couple of document requests and had a medical redone because it had passed the 1 year mark. About three weeks ago we got the rprf request. I think it all depends on case and visa office. I think our application was a bit complicated. Thank you for all your assistance.

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Dear Friends,

My 6 months finished yesterday.......

What could be the reason for the application to pass the 6 months mark ?? I mean on 12th july I got the GCMS notes and everything seems OK...

Eligibility :- Recommended Pass
Security :- Not Started
Criminality :- Pass
Medical :- Pass

I heard that Security Screening is the only reason for the application to pass the 6 months mark !! But my security is still not started......

What could be the reason ??? Please Help !!

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Dear Friends,

What could be the reason for the application to pass the 6 months mark ?? I mean on 12th july I got the GCMS notes and everything seems OK...

I heard that Security Screening is the only reason for the application to pass the 6 months mark !! But my security is still not started......

Too many applications? Unless the GCMS notes specifically mention that your application is under Security Screening, you are probably not. Their goal is to process 80% of applications within 6 months, not all applications.

Mustafa Elnile

Feb 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-February 2016
Doc's Request.
4-December 2016
Nomination.....
19-December 2016
AOR Received.
16-August 2016
I guess we all passed the six months, what to do now i already raised CSE.
Should we be worried or it's just a matter of time.!
And can someone tell us about security screening and the average time.

Adezy

Feb 6, 2017
Hello all, I received ADR (LOE for previous visa refusals) last week and was given 2weeks to submit. I replied stating the reasons for the refusals but didn't attach the refusal letters bcos I do not have them anymore.
Should I be worried about a rejection since I didn't provide the refusal letters. Anyone with similar case or idea?
Aor feb
Fsw Outland

JojoGa

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Dear Friends,

Don't be discouraged, I got mine 6 mths and 1 day. And I never even moved to IP2. Other people on this thread got theirs a week after 6 months. I remember feeling like I was the only one left that hadn't gotten mine especially when people with AOR after mine were getting theirs.

Reactions: Jay_Jay