+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, I just received my first set of GCMS NOTES!! Cant make neither heads or tales of it!
So apparently, I have passed criminality and medicals but havent started security yet!

If there is someone on the thread who can analyse the notes, I am happy to highlight specific aspects of them, without any personal details, of course!

Cheers

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
So, I just received my first set of GCMS NOTES!! Cant make neither heads or tales of it!
So apparently, I have passed criminality and medicals but havent started security yet!

If there is someone on the thread who can analyse the notes, I am happy to highlight specific aspects of them, without any personal details, of course!

Cheers
Try this thread...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-about-gcms-how-to-order-read-general-questions-answered.482200/

VinceMaster

Dec 11, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-01-2017
What is your stream, and how many family members you have in that application? Its frustrating to wait such a long time from AOR Jan-08. They say CEC is fast, but it is not, I,l have 180 days on July 8th, but so far there is no movement in my application.
yes, it's a long journey...PNP-Inland...approaching the 180 days (July 10th) for me...still waiting

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Just Received an email with this details

Dear XXXX,
Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline.
Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

Its been a month and 2 days after BG changed to IP... So does it mean I will be receiving PPR???? Any suggestions guys...

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Just Received an email with this details

Dear XXXX,
Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline.
Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

Its been a month and 2 days after BG changed to IP... So does it mean I will be receiving PPR???? Any suggestions guys...

Looks like you've been approved, so sounds like you will be. I've never seen a message like this one from CIC

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Actually I sent and email to cpc ottawa asking the status of my application
Looks like you are almost through.

Did you check your MyCIC account ? OR Wait for another 24-48 hours maximum and check again, i think you should get your PPR message soon.

Good luck !!

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ohh thanks for the information rohitbites.
Any idea how long the whole process, would take @ VFS center.
You'll get a token and you have to wait for your turn. Approx waiting time would be 25 mins. Once your token number is called, then onwards it will take 10 mins. Entirely, 40 mins @ VFS.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
ritawallu, don't lose your optimistic spirit - there should be a reason for you BG check taking so long. Did you travel a lot in the last 10 yrs? I have only 1 two days trip during the mentioned period, so I guess this along with providing some docs in advance (OPNP nomination, Schedule A) and paying RPRF upfront have resulted in swift processing of my application.

I am sure you'll get your long-awaited letter very soon, and I hope you will share your joyful emotions with us )
Hi lanas,

Thanks for positive support. I just traveled to NZ in 2009-2011 for study purpose. After that nothing more than that.