Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
11/01/2017
Passport Req..
11/05/2017
Do you think they will give me an answer if I call them?
Anybody knows the call center number for the outlanders?

bapow

Mar 9, 2017
I've had a bit of movement on my file...

Yesterday I called and emailed CIC. On the phone, the agent said that the application is being processed and he had no further information on timelines/status than what was already posted online on my account.

Today, I got a request for additional information (Family Information Form IMM5406). Anyone have any experience with this form??? What does this mean?

I'm a FSW - Inland and this is my timeline:

AOR - Jan 17
Medicals passed - March 13
Additional documents - March 15 (travel history)
BG IP - NA - April 11
Additional documents - May 03 (family information)

karkik

Nov 23, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-March-2017
AOR Received.
8-March-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
bapow said:
I've had a bit of movement on my file...

Yesterday I called and emailed CIC. On the phone, the agent said that the application is being processed and he had no further information on timelines/status than what was already posted online on my account.

Today, I got a request for additional information (Family Information Form IMM5406). Anyone have any experience with this form??? What does this mean?

I'm a FSW - Inland and this is my timeline:

AOR - Jan 17
Medicals passed - March 13
Additional documents - March 15 (travel history)
BG IP - NA - April 11
Additional documents - May 03 (family information)
hi can u please share the email address ? of CIC please . i am CEC inland no updates from last 40 days

liamng91

Nov 12, 2016
Guys, just a quick question.

Do you know what it means when CIC requests Schedule A?

I read a few posts and ppl say they are requested an additional Schedule A.
SO not sure what it implies..

Canada247

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
liamng91 said:

It implies they want a schedule A form filled and returned :). Welcome to the game.

IMAN2015

Dec 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
11/01/2017
Passport Req..
11/05/2017
Canada247 said:
Maybe a glitch in their system. Do you have any health issue?
Thanks for your response.
No we don't have any health issues...
My file is in London visa office,anybody knows how can I reach it?

bapow

Mar 9, 2017
karkik said:
hi can u please share the email address ? of CIC please . i am CEC inland no updates from last 40 days
there isn't an email address, just a webform from their help centre. It's called the IRCC Webform, if you google it it should come up.

I would send the link but we're not allowed to post links on this forum Sad

fayezhu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
liamng91 said:

Hi, I got requested for schedule A and travel document as well. When I asked the agent at CIC reasons why they require this document, he told me a lot of people got asked and dont seems to have a reason. If there is anything specific, the officer who reviewed your application will leave a note on your profile but they didnt leave anything on my case.

param7788

Jan 6, 2015
bapow said:
there isn't an email address, just a webform from their help centre. It's called the IRCC Webform, if you google it it should come up.

I would send the link but we're not allowed to post links on this forum Sad
Can you tell me in how long they respond through this webform?

nikhil1308

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
chandra415 said:
]

Congratulations and all the best :)
Congrats! You were quite frustrated so happy for you. Did you get married after applying for your application. After you received PR, they asked you to update info and you had to let them know about the change in status? What is the process of adding him now, I think you will now sponsor him separately.

nikhil1308

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
AOR 31st Jan
I was asked CELPIP score on 24th Feb, nothing after that. Below is my status

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any suggestions, i didnt realise when did the background check status changed from not needed to in progress

Canada247

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
nikhil1308 said:
AOR 31st Jan
I was asked CELPIP score on 24th Feb, nothing after that. Below is my status

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any suggestions, i didnt realise when did the background check status changed from not needed to in progress
Are you CEC?