+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diamond0898 said:
Hello Everyone,

I wonder whether I can submit schedule 4A (Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form)before they request.
yes you may.

Rey_Lat

Apr 15, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diamond0898 said:
Hello Everyone,

I wonder whether I can submit schedule 4A (Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form)before they request.
I was having the same thought. Can somebody please answer this question?

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rey_Lat said:
Thanks. So, are we to raise a cse?
Actually I submitted it upfront at eAPR stage.
Since you are past that stage already, I suppose you can submit a CSE.

Vik86

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Its been 74 days since medical passed and its same as day the medical was passed "next step is to check backgroud check" . I dont see no movement from next step to ip1 or not available. Little worried as i have seen people from april getting their background changes to not available. No idea whats happening.

CEC inland
AOR 15th feb
Medical passed 15th March

any thoughts?

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Vik86 said:
Its been 74 days since medical passed and its same as day the medical was passed "next step is to check backgroud check" . I dont see no movement from next step to ip1 or not available. Little worried as i have seen people from april getting their background changes to not available. No idea whats happening.

CEC inland
AOR 15th feb
Medical passed 15th March

any thoughts?
I think, any one of the following reason might be cause for your case.

- Things are going smoothly without any issues and the agents who are reviewing your file might not updating the status regularly

- CIC might be waiting from other teams to get the Criminality, R10 clearance.

These are just my assumptions and it might be or might not be true. We can only get more insight about application with the help of GCMS notes.

As long as you are not hearing anything, assume that things are moving well. There are many cases reported in this forum saying that they have received their PPR without any change in their background check. Keep up your patience and your turn will come soon.

All the best.

Sharma786

Jan 2, 2017
The Phenom said:
This is ridiculous and totally unacceptable. PNP stream is getting slower and slower day by day. Nov & Dec PNP applicants are waiting for PPR email and JAN & FEB FSW/CEC applicants are getting PPR mail. I can't understand their pattern.

I received my GCMS notes yesterday. In that note, they have mentioned that agent has verified section 11.2 & its OK. Recommendation: ***Review Required by Officer*** Ready to Finalize. this notes were added on 10 FEB. After that, There is no communication. my BG is still "NOT APPLICABLE". Can anyone help me with these notes? What it means?

What is going on with PNP applicants? I have send them an email twice but no response. Did we make any mistake by applying through PNP? Very disappointed with IRCC pattern of work. Sorry for frustration.

Feeling is all mutual dear. Furthermore I was wondering that OINP comes with a validity and mine is getting expired in june and the express entry 180 days period ends by July which technically makes nominations expired so either CIC process is before June or what.... can someone help !!!

Sharma786

Jan 2, 2017
Concerned for PNP processing. Furthermore I was wondering that OINP comes with a validity and mine is getting expired in june and the express entry 180 days period ends by July which technically makes nominations expired so either CIC process is before June or what.... can someone help !!!

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Sharma786 said:
Concerned for PNP processing. Furthermore I was wondering that OINP comes with a validity and mine is getting expired in june and the express entry 180 days period ends by July which technically makes nominations expired so either CIC process is before June or what.... can someone help !!!
As long as you submitted your nomination while it was valid, then you are fine. It makes no difference once you submit if the nomination expires while CIC is processing your application. The only time it may be an issue is if, for any reason, CIC rejects your application and you need to submit a new one. Then, if your nomination has expired, you will need to try to obtain an extension before submitting your application again.

Sharma786

Jan 2, 2017
Thanks for sharing the info. Much appreciated!!!i had calculated like nomination will expire in june so cIC has to process the applications before the expiry so May could be PNP Outlanders with AOR in Ian. But seems like the tunnel is too long for seeing the light:)

Need more patience though

serious_assistance said:
As long as you submitted your nomination while it was valid, then you are fine. It makes no difference once you submit if the nomination expires while CIC is processing your application. The only time it may be an issue is if, for any reason, CIC rejects your application and you need to submit a new one. Then, if your nomination has expired, you will need to try to obtain an extension before submitting your application again.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
Sharma786 said:
Thanks for sharing the info. Much appreciated!!!i had calculated like nomination will expire in june so cIC has to process the applications before the expiry so May could be PNP Outlanders with AOR in Ian. But seems like the tunnel is too long for seeing the light:)

I also got nomination of oinp thtough cic account in hcp. I didnt get hard copy yet. Do nomination has expiry date? In how much time; it will expire? I mean what is time limit. 6 months, 12 months

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heena303 said:
I also got nomination of oinp thtough cic account in hcp. I didnt get hard copy yet. Do nomination has expiry date? In how much time; it will expire? I mean what is time limit. 6 months, 12 months
nomination expires in 6 months

Aniclb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 23-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
Sharma786 said:

Hi

My PNP from OINP expires in June too, we are sailing the same boat. No news from CIC, I have crossed 96 days now. Am planning to order GCM notes this week. I agree frustration is hitting new heights :(

BHJ

Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!!!
Here's my timeline
E-Apr - 16 Jan
Pnp-O
Meds passed- 2 Feb
Bg- NA since 7 Feb
Got to know that File has been transferred to NDVO.
Ordered GCMS on 28-Apr

Can anyone throw some light on first topic.
Me and my wife are expecting a baby on 30- Sep.
1. If by god grace I receive PPR by May ending and I plan to go to canada by mid July(if my wife is having a healthy pregnancy), do I need to inform CIC about the pregnancy during PPR process?
2. If the doctor says not to travel, then I will need to follow the instruction by ircc to add the child name in application and more documents- i am bit aware of this part.

This forum has been a great help during the waiting game. Appreciate everyone here.

Success2015

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
Jan 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2017
Passport Req..
April 20,2017
miuonpak said:
You can totally do that.

I went for a 3 day trip in the US then landed on the way back. Just tell the Canadian border officer you need to land.
Thank you for your help :)