28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
Mani.pradhan said:
Guys,
Need help in understanding here.

I received a RCMP clearance check request this morning. Is it safe to assume that my preliminary checks regarding documents and eligibility are complete.

Also, I have my spouse with me on the application but they requested RCMP check only for me. Is this normal or should I get checks done for both of us. Thank you
Its normal. They can ask anything. Expect your ppr next week

YB1984

Mar 28, 2017
Dubai UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
ladybug8888 said:
Normaly they ask you to fill this document with pointing which part is the most important. Did they really ask you to provide the original document of rejection?
|I got rejection of one of my visa application and they just asked me to fill this document and specifically describe why my visa has been rejected (under the section where you answer to statutory questions there is a place to explain why it has been rejected). They didn't ask me for the original document of rejecetion and I never heard about case where they would do so.
well, that is true, they ask me to fill up a schedule A form to explain why i answered yes in the application, should i fill up the full form including all my addresses and job history, or only the part which is related to the justification about the visa rejected from EU!
by the way, the BG moved to IP, this is the first move i noticed after the medical passed on 9 Feb.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mani.pradhan said:
Received RCMP clearance check request this morning. Is it safe to assume that my preliminary checks regarding documents and eligibility are complete.
Good news and congrats! Atleast they are working on fsw inland files now. Im jan 11 aor fsw inland. BG stil in progress since 12th jan.

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
mohitmalhotr44 said:
Good news and congrats! Atleast they are working on fsw inland files now. Im jan 11 aor fsw inland. BG stil in progress since 12th jan.
I know eh. It was such a relief seeing some update. Your update is round the corner as well I believe.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mani.pradhan said:
I know eh. It was such a relief seeing some update. Your update is round the corner as well I believe.
Just checked my account. My BG changed from IP >> NA. Does it mean that my eligibility is done and file has been transferred to a local visa office for final decision?

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
mohitmalhotr44 said:
Just checked my account. My BG changed from IP >> NA. Does it mean that my eligibility is done and file has been transferred to a local visa office for final decision?
From the past experiences, once it goes into NA it's sent to LVO after which it changes to in progress again. Congrats

ladybug8888

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YB1984 said:
well, that is true, they ask me to fill up a schedule A form to explain why i answered yes in the application, should i fill up the full form including all my addresses and job history, or only the part which is related to the justification about the visa rejected from EU!
by the way, the BG moved to IP, this is the first move i noticed after the medical passed on 9 Feb.
I did fill all sections in my schedule a and I think it should be but I'm not 100%

Schedule A request is a good sign so I hope you will get your PPR soon :)

losangeleno

Mar 26, 2017
losangeleno said:
Hey, everyone! First time posting, but I've been reading this thread for months.

FSW Outland
AOR on January 12
Medical passed on March 13
Background "in progress" on March 13

This seems so far behind many other FSW-O applicants. I emailed CIC and got a response on March 23 that my file is still at the Sydney, Nova Scotia CIO.

Are there any other FSW-O applicants from the U.S. in the same position?
An update! Also just had my background check change from In Progress (1) to Not Applicable today. I'm actually surprised to see it so soon.

lealealea

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mtc1992 said:
two 31/1 and one 01/02 background change to n/a... nothing for me yet... *sigh*

we are on the same timeline, med pass on feb 26th and nothing changed after.
But is your case complicated? Mine has 2 applicants and 5 jobs.

Jan 23, 2017
Curious onlooker said:
Dear Friends,

I got this request to submit Schedule A form with updated personal,address and travel history. This says from age of 18 with no gaps. But on the original app it was always since the age of 18 yrs or last 10 years whichever is recent. I am bit confused !!. Are they asking for additional history since 18yrs of age or its just an error??

Please guys throw some light on it ,if some one has faced the same situation.

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature. This must include updated personal, address, and travel
history since the age of 18 with no gaps in addresses or activities. In addition, ensure that you
provide responses to all statutory questions as well as additional explanations for all statutory
questions for which you have provided a response of 'Yes'.

Thanks
Hey Guys any suggestions or thoughts etc ?????

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fate69 said:
Any news for OINP applicants? It seems that CIC totally forgot us. :(
There are actually some movements for PNP this week. People who received AOR in Nov start to receive PPR..I don't know why it's so slow for EE-PNP

EeCanadian

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Med's Done....
26-02-2017
lealealea said:
we are on the same timeline, med pass on feb 26th and nothing changed after.
But is your case complicated? Mine has 2 applicants and 5 jobs.
I am having a similar time line as you guys, 2 applicants and 1 job.

Also on the side note.(I know this is not much reliable)

Got a reply from CIC that my app is at CPC Ottawa today afternoon.

Hopefully all of us hear something soon..!!

SonyaWins

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated Timeline
AOR - Jan 16th
Meds Passed - Feb 21st
Additional doc - Feb 19th (CELPIP)
BG NS - Feb 19th
BG NA - March 10th
BG IP - March 21st
PPR - March 22nd
PP sent - March 23rd
PP received - March 24th
PP approved - March 30th
PP returned - April 4th
Landed - April 5th

Goodluck to everyone still waiting on PPR, you will get it really soon.

Thanks to everyone that helped out on the forum, you guys are the best.

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
Congrats SonyaWins!

Update: 7th Jan FSW Outland, BG changed to Not Applicable (was Application In Progress before).