+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Mani.pradhan said:
It depends on your stream. If you are CEC or FSW Outland, you may be quite closer to PPR.
Thanks, I'm from FSW Outland stream...

Any guess, how much time they give you to submit passport and whether it can be extended on special cases?

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
akryptik said:
Thanks, I'm from FSW Outland stream...

Any guess, how much time they give you to submit passport and whether it can be extended on special cases?
Its 30 days. However, once you get your PPR letter, you can write to your VO (I assume it is CPC-Ottawa) and ask for an extension to submit your passport mentioning the special circumstances, in case you cannot submit it within 30 days. This is instructed in the letter, and you can find the email address to contact there.

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Mani.pradhan said:
Its 30 days. However, once you get your PPR letter, you can write to your VO (I assume it is CPC-Ottawa) and ask for an extension to submit your passport mentioning the special circumstances, in case you cannot submit it within 30 days. This is instructed in the letter, and you can find the email address to contact there.
Ok. Last thing, can I check whether my application has been forwarded to VO or is it still in process? Also which VO process my application?

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
akryptik said:
Ok. Last thing, can I check whether my application has been forwarded to VO or is it still in process? Also which VO process my application?
You can know your VO by emailing at below email address with following guidelines:

Email address: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s);
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);

They will confirm in which office (CIO, CPC) your application is currently being processed. Based on the response, you can assume the status of your application and VO.

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Mani.pradhan said:
You can know your VO by emailing at below email address with following guidelines:

Email address: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s);
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);

They will confirm in which office (CIO, CPC) your application is currently being processed. Based on the response, you can assume the status of your application and VO.
I can't find my UCI or Client ID. My AOR only has Express Entry Profile Number. Where can I find this UCI?

Also, since I am and applying from Pakistan, what VO should I contact?
As it says in CIC website, Abu Dhabi and London does process application from Pakistan, but it is uncertain which one does for Express Entry.

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
akryptik said:
I can't find my UCI or Client ID. My AOR only has Express Entry Profile Number. Where can I find this UCI?

Also, since I am and applying from Pakistan, what VO should I contact?
As it says in CIC website, Abu Dhabi and London does process application from Pakistan, but it is uncertain which one does for Express Entry.
Hi I am also fsw Outland from Pakistan , can you share time line with me please. Mine is:
Aor 20 Jan
Medical passed 7 feb
BG NN to NS 9 feb
NS to NN 16 feb
NN to IP 17 march

No update after this , can you share your timeline, they did not request any document and my status is now in progress for the first time.

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
UZA said:
Hi I am also fsw Outland from Pakistan , can you share time line with me please. Mine is:
Aor 20 Jan
Medical passed 7 feb
BG NN to NS 9 feb
NS to NN 16 feb
NN to IP 17 march

No update after this , can you share your timeline, they did not request any document and my status is now in progress for the first time.
Hello,

I am not keeping track of my timeline, but my AOR is of 14th January and I've shared my current status in earlier posts.

Unlike you my background check is marked as Not Applicable.

Do you know which VO process our application? You are doing it yourself or through an agent?

Bencres

Apr 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Can CPC Sydney be the LVO for some of us? As it seems that applications are moving from CIO Sydney to CPC Sydney for some.

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
akryptik said:
Hello,

I am not keeping track of my timeline, but my AOR is of 14th January and I've shared my current status in earlier posts.

Unlike you my background check is marked as Not Applicable.

Do you know which VO process our application? You are doing it yourself or through an agent?
I am doing it on my own , they say it could be London I am not sure . I did not email the cic to know my LVO , but people mostly here are for CEC and they get ppr after a day or week of in progress status . But I am not sure the case of fsw Outland . We might have to go through more background checks as we are not Canada.

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
UZA said:
I am doing it on my own , they say it could be London I am not sure . I did not email the cic to know my LVO , but people mostly here are for CEC and they get ppr after a day or week of in progress status . But I am not sure the case of fsw Outland . We might have to go through more background checks as we are not Canada.
Do you have UCI number assigned?
My AOR only has Application Number which is EE profile number....

Also, can you share your current status of all the field as it appears in cic account of yours?

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
akryptik said:
Do you have UCI number assigned?
My AOR only has Application Number which is EE profile number....

Also, can you share your current status of all the field as it appears in cic account of yours?
No I just have my EE application number , I do not have a UCI.

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
UZA said:
No I just have my EE application number , I do not have a UCI.
do you have status like this or any change?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
akryptik said:
do you have status like this or any change?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been
made.
Yes the only change I have is Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
UZA said:
Yes the only change I have is Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
so you must be very close to getting PPR.

Was it "Not Applicable" before changing to the current one?

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
akryptik said:
so you must be very close to getting PPR.

Was it "Not Applicable" before changing to the current one?
This is my timeline
NN is not applicable
NS is next step is to conduct your background check.

Aor 20 Jan
Medical passed 7 feb
BG NN to NS 9 feb
NS to NN 16 feb
NN to IP 17 march