Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hyos1206 said:
Hi Everyone,

I'm a PNP-Inland applicant (AOR: Jan 1)

1. How do I know when my BG went to 2nd stage? Do I get notified?
2. Does CIC request Schedule A to everyone? If so, do they send you a message via myCIC account or email?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Man, Trying to get this answer too. Seniors please help us!

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
hyos1206 said:
Hi Everyone,

I'm a PNP-Inland applicant (AOR: Jan 1)

1. How do I know when my BG went to 2nd stage? Do I get notified?

Based on the trend, unfortunately we won't get notification for BG changes. The only option checking the CIC account regularly.

BG Status Change Trend :

Not Applicable - In Progress / Next step to conduct BG Not Applicable - In Progress.

When the BG Change to In progress for 2nd time, then you are at 2nd stage of BG. Once it changes, our PPR is around the corner.

2. Does CIC request Schedule A to everyone? If so, do they send you a message via myCIC account or email?

No, it's not for everyone. CIC will request those applicants for whom they find some gaps of their last 10 years history.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Hope the above explanations answer your queries. :)

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
mide93 said:
My timeline:
Stream- CEC
AOR- January 18
Medicals passed- feb 22

My BG just changed for the FIRST time from "your application is in progress. Next step is to conduct a background check" to "not applicable". What does that mean?
I believe, you might submitted RCMP fingerprints upfront. Aren't you? The above change means, they have started R10 (Application Completeness Check) and Criminality check. They will change it back to Not Applicable once they are done. This is the stage where our application will send to LVO(Local Visa Office) for Eligibility Assessment (A11.2) and final decision. Once the officer at LVO starts reviewing our application, they will change the status back to In Progress. If we reach to this stage then we can safely assume our PPR is around the corner :) :)

All the best.

barryallen

Feb 21, 2017
barryallen said:
Got an update from CIC today :

CEC - Inland

ITA - Dec 22
Medicals - Jan 4
AOR - Jan 19
Medical results uploaded - Jan 16
Medicals passed - Feb 21
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started
No update after Feb 21. I am CEC inland.

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

Fizar

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA 22-12-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Baji81 said:
I believe, you might submitted RCMP fingerprints upfront. Aren't you? The above change means, they have started R10 (Application Completeness Check) and Criminality check. They will change it back to Not Applicable once they are done. This is the stage where our application will send to LVO(Local Visa Office) for Eligibility Assessment (A11.2) and final decision. Once the officer at LVO starts reviewing our application, they will change the status back to In Progress. If we reach to this stage then we can safely assume our PPR is around the corner :) :)

All the best.
My BG changed to Not Applicable on March 09 and nothing after that. :eek: :eek: :eek: PPR is taking forever when you waiting impatiently :p #CECinland

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
barryallen said:
No update after Feb 21. I am CEC inland.

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help
Nothing to worry. Many of the applicants are on the same boat. You are not alone. As long as you are not hearing anything assume that things are going smoothly :)

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Fizar said:
My BG changed to Not Applicable on March 09 and nothing after that. :eek: :eek: :eek: PPR is taking forever when you waiting impatiently :p #CECinland
Majority of them are going through this pain. Some of them expressing explicitly and some of them are hiding their inner emotions. Whatever the way, nothing is in our hand other than waiting patiently for PPR mail ;)

barryallen

Feb 21, 2017
Baji81 said:
Nothing to worry. Many of the applicants are on the same boat. You are not alone. As long as you are not hearing anything assume that things are going smoothly :)
Thanks Baji :). Little nervous that some of the CEC applicants have received status updates after medicals are passed. But yes, I am keeping my fingers crossed for some updates in the coming weeks.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
barryallen said:
Thanks Baji :). Little nervous that some of the CEC applicants have received status updates after medicals are passed. But yes, I am keeping my fingers crossed for some updates in the coming weeks.
Totally understood. As CIC official mentioned the process would take 6 months or less. Aim for 6 months and count number of days left for six months from AOR date. This way, everyday you'll be more excited than nervous.

mide93

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2017
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017
Thank you for explaining.
I did not submit RCMP fingerprints but I was required to get a Police Clearance certificate which had my fingerprints on the document.
You mentioned they would change the BGS back to "Not applicable" but it was just changed to not applicable. Does that mean R10 is done?
Baji81 said:

All the best.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
mide93 said:
Thank you for explaining.
I did not submit RCMP fingerprints but I was required to get a Police Clearance certificate which had my fingerprints on the document.
You mentioned they would change the BGS back to "Not applicable" but it was just changed to not applicable. Does that mean R10 is done?
Apologies, I didn't get your question completely. But if your BGS changes to Not Applicable from Next step to conduct a BG check/ In Progress then we can safely assume that R10 and criminal checks are done. You have to wait for one more BGS change before PPR mail.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
hongtam2629 said:
In Schedule A, which grade is elementary/primary school? Ans which grade is for secondary/high school? Please help. Thanks
In Canada,

Great 1 to 8 (Elementary / Primary)
Grade 9 to 12 ( High school)

ram_huo

Nov 4, 2016
How to differentiate In progress 1 and In progress 2. I have Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.