Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends..
One update from my side

eAPR and AOR- 14 Jan-2017.

First update to my profile happened yesterday 11pm IST, Review of submitted documents changed from blank to 'No additional documents are needed at this time'

Medical- Not needed at this time

Regards
Janu

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question for those that might have more ecxperience. What do you think is the rejection probability because of some silly mistake (incompletness or wrong documents) after getting medical passed and BG not started. My application is almost 1 month old.
I am thinking to do some prearangements and I am estimating my chances to get whole application approved. Of course I do not consider to fail on security
Thank you in advance for your opinion.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
vensak said:
Question for those that might have more ecxperience. What do you think is the rejection probability because of some silly mistake (incompletness or wrong documents) after getting medical passed and BG not started. My application is almost 1 month old.
I am thinking to do some prearangements and I am estimating my chances to get whole application approved. Of course I do not consider to fail on security
Thank you in advance for your opinion.
Hmmm you're probably better off asking this on the older threads as they have seen more stuff than us and are more SENIOR I guess...

I think the probability is quite low... Like me you're probably anxiously waiting for the BC to change back to NN, which WE ALL HOPE means R10 complete, but I honestly thing that if they find something doggy now they'll probably ask you for additional docs to clear their concerns. The only rejections I've seen after this stage is due to a NOC mismatch where the reviewer is unhappy that the letter contains enough or correct info to fully back up your NOC. Given that we're (me and you) PNP I think that's highly unlikely as Ontario is happy with us and we are, after all, settling down in Ontario so we'll become Ontario's problem if we can't get jobs (I'm guessing that will be IRCC's train of though)...

We are, however, dealing with reviewers and officers from Ontario (as the CIO is in Ottawa) so they may be feeling extra patriotic and think of themselves as the last line of defense so they might look extra hard at anyone who put down Ontario as their province of choice to settle down... You never know! Again I think it's unlikely.

Another common reason for rejection after this stage are the people who said they have job offers (and/or LMIA) - again not me or you - but apparently they are very picky in the wording of the job offer... It must have the WORD permanent in.

Those are the only two reasons I've seen for rejection after the medical has turned to passed. Please share if you've seen any other reason...

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
IOS9.2 said:
Hi Guys,

AOR on 7th Jan and ( medicals done on 31st dec'16) below my status update .... date wise update is mentioned below

only change is see is review of submitted docs from "blank" has moved to "no additional docs required"

Description 18-01-2017 25-01-2017 30-01-2017
Where is this application Details Details Details
Application/profile Open Open Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress Review in Progress Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time Not needed at this time Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are No additional documents are
needed at this time needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time Not needed at this time Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time Not Started Not Started
Final Decision Not Started Not Started Not Started

what do we make of this status, have then even opened my file as yet and how would i know which visa office has it been assigned to ...

Thanks ...
Are you CEC, FSW or PNP? If you put that into your profile info it will help who ever is trying to answer your queries.

I don't see a change from your 25/1 to 30/1 status... Did you receive a ghost email or did am I not reading your message correctly and there was a change?

You're status seems fine, when did you do your medicals (another info you could put in you profile to help...)? Did they ask for extra tests?

With an AOR on the 18th it's still quite soon to see change, actually I'm surprised your BC changed within a week of you AOR...

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally medical passed for me!
What's the next thing now? Background check change back to not needed?
Rprf request?
Oh dear!
Save my mind from over thinking.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Freedom2016 said:
Finally medical passed for me!
What's the next thing now? Background check change back to not needed?
Rprf request?
Oh dear!
Save my mind from over thinking.
Generally BC goes back to NN and then file is transferred to local VO... But this can vary from case to case, so no way to know really!

nmuntz

Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
I will be taking 3 weeks of vacations in May... I will be needing my passport for this. So hypothetically if IRCC requests my passport while i am in the middle of my vacations will this be a problem? How long do they give you to deliver your passport?

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
Generally BC goes back to NN and then file is transferred to local VO... But this can vary from case to case, so no way to know really!
Okay.
Thank you for your reply.
The wait continues.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmuntz said:
I will be taking 3 weeks of vacations in May... I will be needing my passport for this. So hypothetically if IRCC requests my passport while i am in the middle of my vacations will this be a problem? How long do they give you to deliver your passport?
You have 30 days to forward your passport. Your only problem might be in the moment if the PPR will come like 1 week before your vacation. Recheck how fast passport can be sent to the embassy and then relax.

Kar1205

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Guys,

I submitted my e-APR application today and below are my timeline.

ONIP Nomination - 09 Dec
ITA - 16 Dec
e-APR and AOR - 31 Jan

Application/profile ---> Invitation Received
Review of eligibility ---> Review in Progress
Review of medical results ---> Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents ---> (blank)
Scheduling an interview ---> Not needed at this time
A background check is needed ---> Not needed at this time
Final decision ---> Not Started

umutinal

Apr 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My 'Review of submitted documents' went from blank to 'No additional documents are needed at this time' just an hour ago.

I thought we would pass Medicals at the same time but no change for now. Is this normal?

emmn1003

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
umutinal said:
My 'Review of submitted documents' went from blank to 'No additional documents are needed at this time' just an hour ago.

I thought we would pass Medicals at the same time but no change for now. Is this normal?
Many applicants of this thread are in the same case, such as me (AOR Jan 08, update Jan 24 but no update on medicals). Let us keep calm, wait, and share any update.

In my case, The clinic upload my medical report very late, on Jan 23 (I did it on Jan 06). I guess when the Immigration support agent openned my file on JAN 24, it was too early for me to get a "Medical passed", and I just got a "No additional documents are needed" and BG change NN =>NS.

So let us wait a little bit

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
133 PR applications registered on the tracker for the month of January, which is more than double that of December. Waiting periods will be high for all of us.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedahraza said:
133 PR applications registered on the tracker for the month of January, which is more than double that of December. Waiting periods will be high for all of us.
And I guess that February file might be even bigger, considering the amount of issued ITA.