n/a
Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
shasai said:
Did anyone with CEC category with 50 Points claimed for additional employment....Please let me know. Thank you
yes I did, I claimed 50 points for different NOC and I have work experience in different NOC, but both NOC fall under NOC B. i think its okay

malican

May 24, 2016
Two things -

1 - After submitting e-APR my background was on NN but after my medicals passed it went to NS and has been there ever since and CIC said my file has not been transferred to the LVO as yet. Is this the usual trend because I see other applicants with similar timelines who passed medicals their backgrounds are on NN? I am a bit confused.

2 - After sending an additional document does the status change from provided to read or received after CIC has viewed it?

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malican said:
Two things -

1 - After submitting e-APR my background was on NN but after my medicals passed it went to NS and has been there ever since and CIC said my file has not been transferred to the LVO as yet. Is this the usual trend because I see other applicants with similar timelines who passed medicals their backgrounds are on NN? I am a bit confused.

2 - After sending an additional document does the status change from provided to read or received after CIC has viewed it?
1. I will say do not worry. It just mean they are still working on your file, once they are done and ready to transfer to lvo my guess is,that is when it changes to NN.

2. Recently status of additional document once provided remains so and never change to received.
I think I read somewhere on the forum , an applicant uploaded requested documents and couple of days later background check changed to NN. Provided means they have seen it. Do not worry much about the words changing.

How long ago have you provided this additional documents?

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@G126 good news still as long at it has changed from One point to the another point.

Any background check in process for Jan applicants?

Wish we could have an in thread tracker like November and December thread.

No update from me. Background check still not needed and still waiting for rprf request.

malican

May 24, 2016
Freedom2016 said:
1. I will say do not worry. It just mean they are still working on your file, once they are done and ready to transfer to lvo my guess is,that is when it changes to NN.

2. Recently status of additional document once provided remains so and never change to received.
I think I read somewhere on the forum , an applicant uploaded requested documents and couple of days later background check changed to NN. Provided means they have seen it. Do not worry much about the words changing.

How long ago have you provided this additional documents?
I provided it last week. Thank you for your feedback.

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malican said:
I provided it last week. Thank you for your feedback.
Great. I believe before the end of this week your background status will certainly change.

malican

May 24, 2016
Rey_Lat said:
Does IRCC work weekends?
Freedom2016 said:
Great. I believe before the end of this week your background status will certainly change.
Freedom2016 said:
After writing the above post earlier today I see my background has changed to NN. So it went from NN to NS to NN. Any insights on this as to what this usually means?

Seems as though they do work on weekends.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
malican said:
After writing the above post earlier today I see my background has changed to NN. So it went from NN to NS to NN. Any insights on this as to what this usually means?

Seems as though they do work on weekends.
common observation is they are just working on your case, you are 4th person so far i think who have confirmed it.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Same here for me. BG changed back to NN.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi Guys,

I noted a change just yesterday:-

Background changed to "Not Needed" from "In Progress".

Summary as below:-

Background NN >> In Progress (3rd Feb) >> NN (12th Feb)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It looks like they received some file with confirmation of december PNP nominations and that promted all those BG to NN changes (both in January and in December applications).
Now I wish to see my GCMS notes already (and I have ordered them just last week), to see some progress. I have no idea how slow or fast is my VO.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
It looks like they received some file with confirmation of december PNP nominations and that promted all those BG to NN changes (both in January and in December applications).
Now I wish to see my GCMS notes already (and I have ordered them just last week), to see some progress. I have no idea how slow or fast is my VO.
do you already know what your VO is ?