03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
It feels terrible now!!

I submitted my PR application on Feb 14, it's been more than six months now and my Background Check is still at Not Applicable.

Has anyone with similar credentials moved ahead with the process? TIA

OINP: Dec 2016
ITA: Jan 8
AOR: Feb 14
Meds Passed: 22 March

GenHk

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
It feels terrible now!!

I submitted my PR application on Feb 14, it's been more than six months now and my Background Check is still at Not Applicable.

Almost all Feb PNP outland applicants are stuck in waiting game.

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is ur current BG
My current BG is "Your app is in progress. The next step is to conduct BG check", which is Not started as far as I know. It changed only once when meds passed. My gcms were generated on July 25, agent at CIO reviewed eligibility on May 26, put "review required" and transferred the file to Warsaw visa office on May 29. No updates since then. Warsaw vo is not very helpful either, they replied to my enquiries only once, saying that I need to contact Sydney vo. I called Sydney and they said "your file is in Warsaw and we can't help you".

Do you have a reason for "review required" in your gcms?

toobasuleman

Aug 16, 2017
Almost all Feb PNP outland applicants are stuck in waiting game.
Completed 170 days (FSW OUTLAND). Didn't hear anything after background changed to NA on May 1st. Any chances for rejection after completing 180 days?. Will be very disappointed to see rejection after such a long wait.

GenHk

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
Completed 170 days (FSW OUTLAND). Didn't hear anything after background changed to NA on May 1st. Any chances for rejection after completing 180 days?. Will be very disappointed to see rejection after such a long wait.
Don't worry, we all are in the same dilemma. Let's just stay Positive !! :)

gagan26us

Jun 10, 2017
It feels terrible now!!

@@@ Only Feb PNP Applicants are badly stuck ... am sitting on 186 Days... my file has been transferred... But God knows when and how we are going to get that Golden email

FFSW-PNP

Jan 4, 2017
My current BG is "Your app is in progress. The next step is to conduct BG check", which is Not started as far as I know. It changed only once when meds passed. My gcms were generated on July 25, agent at CIO reviewed eligibility on May 26, put "review required" and transferred the file to Warsaw visa office on May 29. No updates since then. Warsaw vo is not very helpful either, they replied to my enquiries only once, saying that I need to contact Sydney vo. I called Sydney and they said "your file is in Warsaw and we can't help you".

same thing happened to me, i had to send 2 CSEs for both Ottawa and LVO with screenshot of emails that confirm that my file was sent to VO but VO saying it is not with them...

gaurangnshah

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Hi,

Is there anybody whose eligibility is under review from more than 2 months.
My status is BG-NA since May 4, Aor-Mar 14
My gcms notes says eligibility review required from the time May 25.
My due date was 15 August.
Any vet? Does due date make any sense?
same here dude, eligibility is under review for more than 3 months. AOR - 25th Feb.

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
same thing happened to me, i had to send 2 CSEs for both Ottawa and LVO with screenshot of emails that confirm that my file was sent to VO but VO saying it is not with them...
What's your vo? I'm wondering what to do now... Ordered another set of gcms notes but it will arrive only in September.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017

Its bcz of work ex which needs to be verified

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Just went through all the posts after 10 days and everybody sounds so pissed off from the process :eek::oops::oops:

Come on CIC, please don't be so harsh on us !!!! We have been postponing many decisions since a year :(
I have more or less same timeline with AOR on 10-FEB-2017
Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... :/