+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

According to gcms notes generated on 25 July my file was transferred to Warsaw visa office on May 29. Today I have completed 6 months timeline and decided to contact Warsaw vo. Their answer was: please contact Sydney office. Any idea what it might mean? Is it possible that Warsaw vo transferred it back to Sydney? But what for?

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
AOR Recived: December 1, 2016
File Submitted: Feb 25, 2017

following two things are pending
  • Review of eligibility
  • Review of additional documents
it's almost 6 months, does anyone now what should I do. is anyone waiting for more than 6 months
You can try raising a CSE or ask questions through email for status or asking which office your file is in... not sure it will work, but just to try if that triggers something on your file.

Anycase, there are people who got PPR from IP1 directly as well. So i strongly believe Feb PNPs will be on top of their list and should be a PNP PPR rain next..

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, it rained eventually :) So glad to see so many people receiving their PPR mails on this fine day. Many congratulations to everyone who received his/her PPR mail today and all the best to those who are patiently waiting for their turn.
Where do you see FEB AOR people receiving ppr?

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
I will be completing 6 months on Monday and PPR seems to be no way near :(
Still the same status as months ago at IP1 with Security - Not Started & Criminality - In progress.
Have ordered 3 GCMS notes, wrote numerous emails and also called in so many times but nothing seems to be working or pushing my case.
Only God or CIC knows where my file is stuck or dumped.
Just tired of waiting now !!

Feb AOR seems to be a month with maximum pending cases at 6 months mark. Around 20% CEC, 40% FSW and 90% PNP still waiting for PPR.

Saw a case of fastest PPR today on tracker. FSW Outland (India) Aor - 22 July got PPR on 9 August. So basically 18 days from start to finish:)

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Still the same status as months ago at IP1 with Security - Not Started & Criminality - In progress.
Have ordered 3 GCMS notes, wrote numerous emails and also called in so many times but nothing seems to be working or pushing my case.

Feb AOR seems to be a month with maximum pending cases at 6 months mark. Around 20% CEC, 40% FSW and 90% PNP still waiting for PPR.

Saw a case of fastest PPR today on tracker. FSW Outland (India) Aor - 22 July got PPR on 9 August. So basically 18 days from start to finish:)
All the best to all and each one of us; I trust Allah our PPRs are soon

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
Just got an update in my account.
IP2.
NA-8th of Aug
FSW INLAND. FEB 10

Reactions: rg74

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........

I hope you get your PPR soon. Wishing you all the best. Hang in there...

Reactions: rg74

Canada_cube

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Have any people on this thread received PCC requests for a country they stayed in less than 30 days? I realise that 5 months or longer generally requires a PCC but was wondering if there have been exceptions. Thanks.

jaydee_de_laza

Star Member
Jun 25, 2011
|victoria
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My GCMS notes says "REVIEW REQUIRED"
What does that mean?
Any chance of rejection at this stage?

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
My GCMS notes says "REVIEW REQUIRED"
What does that mean?
Any chance of rejection at this stage?
It is common in many cases. The agent usually writes it just to get his assessment cross-verified from his senior officer.
Regarding your question, rejection can happen if there is any serious objection has been made out by Agent.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada

18 days? That can't be correct!

firstone

Jun 29, 2015

No wonder it was FSWO from India. Apparently India is getting lot of love from Ottawa but none from NDVO:p.. Irony:D