AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
I just got “We are processing your bg check (ip2)” and an informed letter in mycic account asking me to send my passport. I guess this is PPR, although it was via a pdf file instead of direct email like the others.

OINP Outland Applicant. Others should be receiving the same requests I reckon. Thanks a lot to everyone who’s been helping along the way. It’s been a long ride. For those who are still waiting, hang in there.

Reactions: EDEN7 and mamgain

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
I just got “We are processing your bg check (ip2)” and an informed letter in mycic account asking me to send my passport. I guess this is PPR, although it was via a pdf file instead of direct email like the others.

OINP Outland Applicant. Others should be receiving the same requests I reckon. Thanks a lot to everyone who’s been helping along the way. It’s been a long ride. For those who are still waiting, hang in there.
WOW. Congratulations! Was it an email alert about message in CIC account? Do you know you LVO?

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
WOW. Congratulations! Was it an email alert about message in CIC account? Do you know you LVO?
Yes I got an alert saying there is a new message in my cic account. Then I got a pdf asking me to send my passport... The message was a bit different than what I remember reading from other PPR. So maybe they changed something.

LVO is Pretoria.

swissindian

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
Just got the PPR from VO Vienna!

AOR: Feb 13th
Stream: PNP
Hey, can you please tell me how you plan to send the passports and do you have an idea how soon they send it back? Thanks

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Hi, it's really frustrating to receive such messages after such a long waiting and that too on IP2. But was wondering whether you received a message in mycic that your case need additional processing or the standard email which Ottawa sends out when asking for an update. I feel the emails from Ottawa cannot be trusted until supported by some activity in GCMS notes. I hope it is all sorted out quickly for you.
this is a standard template sent mostly to those who are under security screening

EDEN7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2017

TLOU,

Congratulations!!! All the best as you move ahead.

Eden7

Reactions: TLOU

Simpson85

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Croatia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2017

Yep, I got the same PDF file.

Hey, can you please tell me how you plan to send the passports and do you have an idea how soon they send it back? Thanks
Sure! Although my VO is in Vienna, I currently live in Canada, so I'll be sending passports, photos and RPRF receipt to Ottawa via Canada Post. The PDF says it should be back in approximately 7 days, but I'm hearing it may take a bit longer for Ottawa (~3 weeks).

This is from the PPR PDF:
Purchase a pre-paid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post (Regional type if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National type for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet or purchase a label online at http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp. Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field. Make a note of tracking numbers to monitor your envelope.

Reactions: swissindian

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015

Wow congrats; what is your AOR?

diogonb

Jul 19, 2014
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-05-2022
Yep, I got the same PDF file.

Sure! Although my VO is in Vienna, I currently live in Canada, so I'll be sending passports, photos and RPRF receipt to Ottawa via Canada Post. The PDF says it should be back in approximately 7 days, but I'm hearing it may take a bit longer for Ottawa (~3 weeks).

This is from the PPR PDF:
Purchase a pre-paid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post (Regional type if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National type for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet or purchase a label online at http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp. Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field. Make a note of tracking numbers to monitor your envelope.
Hey, did you move to Canada after apply and are you living in Ontario now? I am asking because I got a job offer (in another province) and I am afraid to go before the process is done. Do you mind if I send you a message with more questions?