+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

Few days ago I sent an email to Ottawa to know the status of my application ..... And today I got the below reply........

Anyone know what does this mean ?????????????

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process: your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

I think this may be a general reply to applicants who crossed 6 months. Someone has already posted a similar reply. So I guess there is nothing wrong your case, they just require some more time. Hang in there!

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
I think this may be a general reply to applicants who crossed 6 months. Someone has already posted a similar reply. So I guess there is nothing wrong your case, they just require some more time. Hang in there!
Thank You for the reply.......Hope will hear some good news soon.....

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Thanks. I am checking how to get this done here. I have to visit the criminal court. Local visa office is vienna. Anyway, background check status has gone to "not Applicable". Does that mean after I send my current country PCC to them, things will move fast? Have you heard such a situation before...? thanks
There is a possibility

Reactions: swissindian

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
I need help. I got PPR today. Is it compulsory I submit my IMM0008 form with my passports? Or Is this only compulsory if my family composition has changed?

Reactions: mamgain

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Hello Friends,

Few days ago I sent an email to Ottawa to know the status of my application ..... And today I got the below reply........

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process: your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.
this is a generic mail for those who are stuck in security screening

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Hello Friends,

What is your AOR and stream?

Onemore10

Jun 17, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am new in this Forum and I look for some information that might help me understand why my process is taking so long.
My AOR is Feb 22 - FSWO PNP. My BGC has not even started. According to GCMS, generated on June 20, my application is still in the Intake Office (Sydney). The officer recommended review of my PCC, which I am pretty sure is ok!. Nothing happened since then. My BGC status is " We will send you a message when we start your BGC. Is there anyone in the same situation? This is not about security screening yet, so I think they might have forgoten my application. I have been seing many applicants receiving their PPRs and my application is still in the initial stage!

Tks

Reactions: Smile24x7

Raj soni

Aug 19, 2013
Guys,

Which one is london visa office.. London Ontario or London UK? I am Ontario pnp inland applicant.. Which can be mine?

Smile24x7

Mar 8, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am new in this Forum and I look for some information that might help me understand why my process is taking so long.
My AOR is Feb 22 - FSWO PNP. My BGC has not even started. According to GCMS, generated on June 20, my application is still in the Intake Office (Sydney). The officer recommended review of my PCC, which I am pretty sure is ok!. Nothing happened since then. My BGC status is " We will send you a message when we start your BGC. Is there anyone in the same situation? This is not about security screening yet, so I think they might have forgoten my application. I have been seing many applicants receiving their PPRs and my application is still in the initial stage!

Tks
Hello there, my AOR is 27 Jan, PNP-O and I am in the same situation with you where my background check has not been started yet. I submitted my full application (without FBI PCC) in January; the FBI PCC then was supplemented in April 2017. Since then nothing has happened to me, and I really have no idea which office to email or follow up to.

If you guys have email of the CPC or CIO in Ottawa or Sydney offices, could you please share with us? Thank you.

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Friends got my ppr email over night best of luck to everyone waiting, details below.

Stream: fsw
AOR: 4 feb
Medicals passed/ next step is to conduct background check: 9 march
Back ground n/a: 11 march
ADR: 24 July
ADR submitted: 28 July
Background in progress: 1 August
PPR: 1 August
Visa office was LondonLondon

GenHk

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
Friends got my ppr email over night best of luck to everyone waiting, details below.

Many congratulations :)
Looks like LVO has picked up the pace :)

GenHk

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
CPC Ottava visa office gives information regarding your LVO so there is no harm asking it. Give your application related information to them and try your luck if they reply from an unregistered email or not because I am not sure about it.
Did the same, joining the waiting queue of NDVO :D

Reactions: firstone

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Yes they seem very proactive at the moment which is fantastic best of luck to everyone waiting still I'm sure your ppr will come very soon
Many congratulations :)
Looks like LVO has picked up the pace :)

Adezy

Feb 6, 2017
Congrats on your ppr. Did your status change to ip2?