Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Does anyone know how long does cic takes to stamp the passports. My passports were delivered on June 23 but return tracking not activated yet. Is anyone here around facing same situation. Thanks..

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
Holiday in Canada. Even though Canada day was Saturday, it was observed today. So maybe tomorrow things will pick up, hopefully they all return to work in a good mood and just auto PPR everyone :);)
I know but not sure if other VOs outside Canada observed it.

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Holiday in Canada. Even though Canada day was Saturday, it was observed today. So maybe tomorrow things will pick up, hopefully they all return to work in a good mood and just auto PPR everyone :);)
I wish what you say happens and we all cherish it

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Hey Lion37,

Lately some people are waiting in IP2 longer than before. Even 30 days.
I'm waiting for 20 days now....

Have you tried to send an E-mail for your VO to check the status of your application?
It could help! I have read that some people gave CIC a call / sent an E-mail and got the PPR whitin a week.
I've just sent them an email - let's see what they say. It's a bit unnerving that its taken so long and I don't even know what the reason is. Good luck to you too! It seems like a few people have been stuck in IP2 for a while.

I wonder what kind of security clearance is the reason for the hold up...

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
I think it was observed by everyone - usually embassies/consulates observe public holidays. But hopefully, they're working today!
Not all, it happened before. You should read more on this. I think they mostly observe holidays of the country they are in.

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
Not all, it happened before. You should read more on this. I think they mostly observe holidays of the country they are in.
They can observe a few of Canadian holiday's but not all of it. You should check the international offices and check under "Contact us"

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
They can observe a few of Canadian holiday's but not all of it. You should check the international offices and check under "Contact us"
A holiday like Canada Day (like the 4th of July for the US) is observed by every Canadian Govt. office everywhere, including all embassies/consulates. Just to let you know.

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
A holiday like Canada Day (like the 4th of July for the US) is observed by every Canadian Govt. office everywhere, including all embassies/consulates. Just to let you know.
I agree to that but your earlier statement stated that they observe public holidays. Just letting you know how it works.

Last edited:

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've just sent them an email - let's see what they say. It's a bit unnerving that its taken so long and I don't even know what the reason is. Good luck to you too! It seems like a few people have been stuck in IP2 for a while.

I wonder what kind of security clearance is the reason for the hold up...
I wonder the same. I have seen some people who got approved and still had to wait like two weeks until they got the PPR.
At the end of day we will never know why, Unless something is still in progress.

I really, really hope that this week we both can receive good news ;)

Reactions: Lyon37

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
Hi... Anyone here who have exceeded 140 days mark and still at "NA". My application went to "NA" on 14th May and till now my security check is not started (I called last week to check it). I am really getting worried now... What could be the possibilities for this delay? In immitracker, all FEB FSW inland applicants got PPR except three of them. I have travel history within Europe and only two employment history. Why my application is delayed!!!

gavin26

May 9, 2016
Hi... Anyone here who have exceeded 140 days mark and still at "NA". My application went to "NA" on 14th May and till now my security check is not started (I called last week to check it). I am really getting worried now... What could be the possibilities for this delay? In immitracker, all FEB FSW inland applicants got PPR except three of them. I have travel history within Europe and only two employment history. Why my application is delayed!!!
I am 135 today... its not easy at all .. you order GCMS...i only did a few days ago

gavin26

May 9, 2016
When you called what did the tell u?