Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
Congratulations...finally you got it !!!
All the best for future :)
Thanks a lot. I messaged you.
My "encouragement" buddy
Yours is next in line.

Reactions: rg74

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Congrats; I am also FEB 10th and called today; they told me security is not done yet!
I am tired of waiting :(
Hi - I am February 1st AOR. And I just got my GCMS notes that indicate a security screening. I don't know if its in process, since its been indicated as Not Started from June 3. That is also the date when my Background Check went into IP 2.

I am also so tired of waiting! Its been 192 days now :(

Who did you call to ask about the security screening? Did they give you any timeline for it?

Its so frustrating, because I thought I would be one of the easiest candidates to clear - clear, well documented employment with international orgs, educations, scores, etc. And a travel history that's clearly employment related and easily verifiable.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Hi - I am February 1st AOR. And I just got my GCMS notes that indicate a security screening. I don't know if its in process, since its been indicated as Not Started from June 3. That is also the date when my Background Check went into IP 2.

I am also so tired of waiting! Its been 192 days now :(

Who did you call to ask about the security screening? Did they give you any timeline for it?

Its so frustrating, because I thought I would be one of the easiest candidates to clear - clear, well documented employment with international orgs, educations, scores, etc. And a travel history that's clearly employment related and easily verifiable.
it will be a long wait now as pee timelines of pakistani sevurity screened candidates.

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
it will be a long wait now as pee timelines of pakistani sevurity screened candidates.
Do you know anything about the timelines? I have an extensive, but easily verifiable travel and residence history - I've lived in quite a few countries.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Do you know anything about the timelines? I have an extensive, but easily verifiable travel and residence history - I've lived in quite a few countries.
i would say 10 months at least. travel history unless you are illegally sneaking into countries like afghanistan is easily verifiable anyway. they can check that on a click of a button. you are not alone. therr are so many with ss. no known criteria for what triggers them to select us for ss apart from the nationality. there are a few threads you can follow. search on the forum. i am following quite a gew people with ss. you can check their timelines.

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
i would say 10 months at least. travel history unless you are illegally sneaking into countries like afghanistan is easily verifiable anyway. they can check that on a click of a button. you are not alone. therr are so many with ss. no known criteria for what triggers them to select us for ss apart from the nationality. there are a few threads you can follow. search on the forum. i am following quite a gew people with ss. you can check their timelines.
Wow - that's rather depressing!

Yeah I honestly think that a good travel history is an asset rather than a problem. Because it means you have a long history and are verified on multiple databases - as opposed to just being a random unknown person who's only lived in one place always and has only one PCC to verify them.

Though I still can't imagine what they would need 10 months for :( ... I'll try and follow more SS threads. Thanks for your update.