+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

sxu7

Apr 26, 2017
Can I ask what did you say in the email?
IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s);
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);

**** By providing these basic information of my application, I also explained that my application has been there awaiting for the final decision for more than one month and I am eagerly waiting for this final decision.

Reactions: diljitdosanjh

pnv33

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
One question guys.... my PPR does not have my spouse's UCI number or name written..... however they have mentioned Please provide two (2) recent "photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications"

Does this mean my spouse is also included??

Please advice.

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
One question guys.... my PPR does not have my spouse's UCI number or name written..... however they have mentioned Please provide two (2) recent "photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications"

Does this mean my spouse is also included??

Please advice.
Well, it already said accompanying dependents...

Reactions: AAshOmoJesu

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
PP sent to NDVO on 12th June for FSWO. CIC just updated - with new document "counterfoil" & final decision - approved.

VFS tracking showing no change. When can I expect my passport?

Thanks

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone resend that link on how to locate your visa landing office or something like that...Thanks
Just google "local visa office cic". It's the first link of the search result. When on the website, scroll all the way down to the list of countries.

Reactions: imarri01

PR_aspirant25

Dec 20, 2016
PP sent to NDVO on 12th June for FSWO. CIC just updated - with new document "counterfoil" & final decision - approved.

VFS tracking showing no change. When can I expect my passport?

Thanks
I have the exact timeline here and status. Where are you based out of?

My guess is that we would get our passport next week. Good luck, man!

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
I have the exact timeline here and status. Where are you based out of?

My guess is that we would get our passport next week. Good luck, man!
Thanks ! Lets hope for the best. Heard horrible stories about passport, hence worried. Also they should avoid any typo. My VFS is Kolkata. What is yours?

Sagarsbharadwaj

Jun 1, 2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
10-03-2017
Hi All,

The current status is 'Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.' is this IP1 or IP2 ?

Thanks in advance.

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

The current status is 'Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.' is this IP1 or IP2 ?

Thanks in advance.
What is written in your background check?

Last edited: