+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

tomjaz04

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
I got my IP2 yesterday. i believe its IP2 because first it goes to in progress on 8 April along with medical passed same day then around 5th May it was NA. Today again in progress i believe its IP2. Any ideas guys very nervous right now SO scared of rejection:(:(:(.

CEC inland + 1 Dependent outside Canada
AOR: 24 March
IP1 & MEDICAL PASSED: 8 APRIL
NA: 5 MAY
IP2: 18 MAY

My question is today i got email
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application
Please do not reply to this email
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca"

I am expecting PPR but this email is regarding my CSE which i sent on April 12 where updated my country of residence and contact number. I am afraid this is gonna delay my PPR any idea on this please help......

pankaj281

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question guys.
I have an old passport marked as 'cancelled'. the old passport has a valid visa. I included my old passport in the documents and explained it in the Letter of Explanation that I am doing so.
Now for PPR, do i need to send both old and new passport or only the new one?

negarmkh

Jan 5, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am CEC inland, AOR 28 Feb,
I just received and email CIC that I need to upload the enclosed Supplementary information and my CV/resume. I am so worried right now, why there are asking for my resume? Also the enclosed Supplementary in the following questions:

1- Intended, current or past field(s) of study

2- Proposed, current or past thesis

3- Intended, current or past supervisor(s).

4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies

5- List of publication(s) and research papers

6- Source(s) of funding for studies.

7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work? (I do not know how to answer this?!)

Any help?
Thanks

Melodymm2017

May 4, 2017
Hi everyone,

I just received and email CIC that I need to upload the enclosed Supplementary information and my CV/resume. I am so worried right now, why there are asking for my resume? Also the enclosed Supplementary in the following questions:

7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work? (I do not know how to answer this?!)

Any help?
Thanks
No one knows your exact background. It's safe to say just answer all questions honestly.

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
Hi everyone,

Any help?
Thanks
Because I think you're Iranian. you don't need to be worried. Some other Iranian folks including myself have been asked to submit this form

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Just got my gcms notes today eligibility and security have not even started no update on the file since medical and criminality started, gonna be in for a long wait

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
It can be either IP1 or IP2. It depends on your AOR & category (FSW or CEC). I don't know what you mentioned below from NA to IP1 is when your medical passed. If it is just the day or few days later medical pass then it is IP1. If after We are processing ... to NA has already happened before then this one is IP2.
Usually cycle for CEC goes like
NA - IP1/NBG - NA - IP2 - PPR
for FSW/PNP
NA - NBG -NA - IP - PPR

where - IP is " we are processing your background check"
NBG - " Next step is to conduct a background check"

I hope it helps !!
Hi,

Can you please tell me what is 'NA'? Thanks

uncommonfriend

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
Hi,

Can you please tell me what is 'NA'? Thanks
Not Applicable

Sometimes the BGC status shows "We have received your application. NExt step is to conduct a background check" - NBG
Sometimes it says "Not Applicable" - NA
Sometimes - "We are processing your background check. We will contact you if we need more information" - IP

Hope this helps

Redbaron

Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
10-03-2017
Passport Req..
06-09-2017
So I wrote to CIC (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca) just to see if I can get more info on my application. This is the reply i got:
"Thank you for contacting our office. Please note that your application is being processed at the Centralized Intake Office. For all general inquiries please refer to our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp "

No other info.
What does this mean anyway?

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
Just got my gcms notes today eligibility and security have not even started no update on the file since medical and criminality started, gonna be in for a long wait
What do the officer/analyst notes say towards the end of the PDF? You should be able to glean whether your R10 is passed.
I understand from other posts on here, that its normal for security to appear as though its not started.

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Also received GCMS notes, generated couple of days before my status changed to N/A :) so I did received general notes saying my files received in central intake office :) i wish they were generated a week after....

Atlast

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
I got my IP2 yesterday. i believe its IP2 because first it goes to in progress on 8 April along with medical passed same day then around 5th May it was NA. Today again in progress i believe its IP2. Any ideas guys very nervous right now SO scared of rejection:(:(:(.

CEC inland + 1 Dependent outside Canada
AOR: 24 March
IP1 & MEDICAL PASSED: 8 APRIL
NA: 5 MAY
IP2: 18 MAY

My question is today i got email
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application
Please do not reply to this email
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca"

I am expecting PPR but this email is regarding my CSE which i sent on April 12 where updated my country of residence and contact number. I am afraid this is gonna delay my PPR any idea on this please help......
Got same yestersay for a CSE I raised same time as you. My AOR is February 15th. BG is NA since May 1st. FSWO.

Let's hope this doesn't cause any delays. I'm kinda regretting informing them of my job resignation and relocation within same country.

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Not Applicable

Sometimes the BGC status shows "We have received your application. NExt step is to conduct a background check" - NBG
Sometimes - "We are processing your background check. We will contact you if we need more information" - IP

Hope this helps
Thank you
Not Applicable

Hope this helps
Thank you..

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
e
What do the officer/analyst notes say towards the end of the PDF? You should be able to glean whether your R10 is passed.
I understand from other posts on here, that its normal for security to appear as though its not started.
eligilbity and security were not started, very frustrating as i am at nearly 4 months