Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - BUT FSW INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25 FEB 2016
Hello Everyone,

I am kind of a silent member of this group, as I read the comments daily and I am very happy to see most of the applicants in Feb 2016 getting PPR in the first 10 days of Aug 2016.

I have similar circumstances and I Need some help and guidance.

My profile:

FSW Inland Candidate (Location is Toronto)
ITA: 05 Feb 2016
AOR: 25 Feb 2016
Medical: 10 Mar 2016
BG in Progress in March and again Not Needed in April.
Address change via CSE: 05 July 2016
GCMS Notes Request: 08 July 2016
GCMS Notes Receipt: 05 Aug 2016 (A11.2 + R10, both MET)
Failed Candidate - Proof of Funds explanation via CSE - 05 Aug 2016 (The funds in proof was above CAD 15000 but in the form I mistakenly mentioned CAD 15000 and from 14800 the minimum funds was raised to 15183 in March 2016. The later part of GCMS notes showed that after the review some agent mentioned that the requirement is MET.)

BG still Not Needed after 5 months 2 Weeks 4 Days.

Primary Office: New Delhi (Reason is Distribution of Work load) - Transferred from Centralized office.

Q:1 - Since I saw that initially the GCMS notes showed the "Failed candidate: Funds requirement appears not met", on the later pages, it was written that the fund requirement is "MET". So I think this issue seems to be resolved without the CSE. But has any one faced the same issue and got it sorted out and received PPR.

Q:2 - Since I am a FSW Inland candidate, ideally the primary office should be Ottawa, but because of work re-distribution (seen in GCMS notes) it is transfered to New Delhi. What are the steps unique to this situation? Like where and whom to email + CSE for getting the Visa/Primary Office changed from New Delhi to Ottawa. And how many days it might take?

Q:3 - Even after the mentioned timeline, the BG Check is still in still " Not Needed", is this common for many applicants with New Delhi office or in general. Can I still expect to receive the PPR within or at the end of 6 months?

Please provide some clarity if I should be worried and I can take some steps to reduce the waiting time as the office is now New Delhi.

Thanks.

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
KRUN said:
I am kind of a silent member of this group, as I read the comments daily and I am very happy to see most of the applicants in Feb 2016 getting PPR in the first 10 days of Aug 2016.
AOR: 25 Feb 2016
People who got Feb 20+ AOR in this thread are still waiting for PPR, so hold on, last few weeks I think..
Nowadays it's taking almost 6 months, so expect at the the end of your 6th month..
As your funding is not met, so it should not be a problem anymore..

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
KRUN said:
Q:1 - Since I saw that initially the GCMS notes showed the "Failed candidate: Funds requirement appears not met", on the later pages, it was written that the fund requirement is "MET". So I think this issue seems to be resolved without the CSE. But has any one faced the same issue and got it sorted out and received PPR.

Q:2 - Since I am a FSW Inland candidate, ideally the primary office should be Ottawa, but because of work re-distribution (seen in GCMS notes) it is transfered to New Delhi. What are the steps unique to this situation? Like where and whom to email + CSE for getting the Visa/Primary Office changed from New Delhi to Ottawa. And how many days it might take?

Q:3 - Even after the mentioned timeline, the BG Check is still in still " Not Needed", is this common for many applicants with New Delhi office or in general. Can I still expect to receive the PPR within or at the end of 6 months?

Please provide some clarity if I should be worried and I can take some steps to reduce the waiting time as the office is now New Delhi.

Thanks.
Q1 Ans- I think you are okay

Q2 Ans- It does not matter if you are Inland, in some instances when the workload in ottawa is too much, the files get transferred. Happened to me and some others.

Q3 Ans- New Delhi has a huge backlog. they have worked on the files transferred to them in early march and feb. They haven't yet touched some late march and Files transferred to them in April.

my question to you is, when was your file transferred to NDVO?

KRUN

Jun 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - BUT FSW INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25 FEB 2016
redd456 said:
Q1 Ans- I think you are okay

Q2 Ans- It does not matter if you are Inland, in some instances when the workload in ottawa is too much, the files get transferred. Happened to me and some others.

Q3 Ans- New Delhi has a huge backlog. they have worked on the files transferred to them in early march and feb. They haven't yet touched some late march and Files transferred to them in April.

my question to you is, when was your file transferred to NDVO?

As per the GCMS notes,

My file was transferred to New Delhi on April 20, 2016.

What should be the steps for changing the Visa office to Ottawa, in case the PPR is received? Which email id(s) along with the CSE?

Thanks

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
KRUN said:
What should be the steps for changing the Visa office to Ottawa, in case the PPR is received? Which email id(s) along with the CSE?

Thanks
You can not change VISA office.
If you are currently living in Canada you have to sent your Passport to Ottawa no matter what the visa office is.
You will have instruction in your PPR mail.

KRUN

Jun 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - BUT FSW INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25 FEB 2016
riasat.abir said:
You can not change VISA office.
If you are currently living in Canada you have to sent your Passport to Ottawa no matter what the visa office is.
You will have instruction in your PPR mail.
Okay Perfect. Than I need not worry about that.
Now the only worry is that based on the excel file of all the applicants maintained by this group, There are so many applicants from Jan and Feb 2016, who's file is at New Delhi with no change in BG status + 6 months has passed without PPR.
I hope they open the back log and start the rain for all those applicants.

Thanks for your reply.

Are there candidates who's PPR has come within time with NDVO as primary office?

kj129

Feb 5, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My passport was delivered on Aug 5th, and my app was approved and closed 2 days ago.

But I am not able to see any tracking information from canada post website of my passport back :(

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
kj129 said:
My passport was delivered on Aug 5th, and my app was approved and closed 2 days ago.

But I am not able to see any tracking information from canada post website of my passport back :(
You'll see updated information only after they return the passport, give them 5-10 business days :)

kj129

Feb 5, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riasat.abir said:
You'll see updated information only after they return the passport, give them 5-10 business days :)
Yeah haha i know. I just saw people who has the same timeline already received their passport and landed. Anyways i have nothing to complaint coz i felt relieved getting ppr. Thank you for your reply tho~~

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
Finally, got my passport back after stamping in a week !!

best of luck for the remaining group members.

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: Passed
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Let us pray for the PPR to come soon. Pray for CIC and VO. Words have power. I see almost no PPR last week as most of the threads had negative thoughts. What you speak is what you get. What you sow is what you reap. Let us encourage one another in these times. Have faith and speak positive.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JP_IndoCan said:
Let us pray for the PPR to come soon. Pray for CIC and VO. Words have power. I see almost no PPR last week as most of the threads had negative thoughts. What you speak is what you get. What you sow is what you reap. Let us encourage one another in these times. Have faith and speak positive.
Thanks for keeping the positive optimistic tone and encouraging the others on this forum.

In your case, I think you may get your PPR by 26 October. If it comes before that, consider it a bonus.

All the best to to you.