07-06-2016
LANDED..........
July
Hi All.

I got PPR This morning :)
AOR February 3
OINP FSW Outland from Jamaica
My VO is Port of Spain

My BGC was not started up until this morning when I got the PPR.

Wishing you all speedy PPRs, hang in there and all the best!

sahil1986

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2016

Waiting_Kills

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Guys sorry to post this again but can someone offer a suggestion?

Got my GCMS notes

R10 and 11.2 seem to be met. Security still to go.

AOR feb 7.

They called me on Apr 14 and i wasn't there so they spoke to my dad. Unlike others got no ghost emails post that so ordered gcms notes on may 3rd. Got them yesterday. The last 2 pages that have agent notes show an entry for apr 14 but no notes. I suspect they've put my file aside since i wasnt available on phone. File hasnt moved an inch after that. My medicals expire on July 20. How do i get them to move on the file? I tried emailing ndvo. I tried calling cic. But no reply from ndvo and no useful info from cic. What now?

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting_Kills said:

Got my GCMS notes

AOR feb 7.

They called me on Apr 14 and i wasn't there so they spoke to my dad. Unlike others got no ghost emails post that so ordered gcms notes on may 3rd. Got them yesterday. The last 2 pages that have agent notes show an entry for apr 14 but no notes. I suspect they've put my file aside since i wasnt available on phone. File hasnt moved an inch after that. My medicals expire on July 20. How do i get them to move on the file? I tried emailing ndvo. I tried calling cic. But no reply from ndvo and no useful info from cic. What now?
Hello,

I and my friends ordered our GCMS notes as well and have not seen any movement since mid of March.

Its quite common and you need not worry about it. In terms of your medicals, if they are expiring and if CIC requires further tests to be done they will let you know about it.

Its not your headache to let them know that your medical is expiring. However, if they dont ask for further test and you get PPR. I suggest before you perform your landing, get the medicals done. Just in case if the officer at the border would ask for one.

Hope this helps. +1 would be appreciated.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi frnds,

Just now received a Schedule A background declaration request from CIC. I am 24 Feb AOR, SINP outland from India. VO will probably be NDVO

I got this request in at 11 PM india time and I guess, this is official timings in Canada . Does this mean my file haven't reached NDVO yet ?

By getting schedule A request , can I be sure that my R10, eligibility and all other statuses are fine ? I am which stage of which applications ? Please help ...

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting_Kills said:

Got my GCMS notes

AOR feb 7.

the only thing you can do email your visa office directly, with the word urgent in the subject section

Diego2016

May 13, 2016
manju_r said:
Diego, did you get hold of your GCMS notes, we could have compared progress given same VO and AOR timeline:)
Yes I did order them on 13 May through one of my relatives. Still awaiting the same.

niccigee

Feb 27, 2016
daudahmad7 said:
Guys I have been a slient member and have been monitoring FSW Outlanders for a while...

I received the passport request today I think by the Grace of God I have been lucky enough that my application has processed in time..I wish each and every member on this forum good luck this forum is one truly amazing...

My timeline

ITA 18th dec
AOR 1 Feb 2016
Med Passed 11 Feb 2016
Phone Verification 13 Apr 2016
3 Ghost Emails
BG- In Progress 30 May 2016
Passport Request 1 June 2016

Visa Office NDVO.

Congratulations to you and all that have received their PPR, i mimic the above comment as i too have been mainly a silent member but the forum has been a major help in gaining understanding and making me feel confident and remain positive that i was going to get PR.

I too got a email and Passport request today, i still fell a little scared to celebrate until i actually get the PR visa as i have been through so much with CIC over the last few month. However im soo happy this chapter is coming to a close and i can finally start my life in Canada.

Thanks Guys and all the best to those still awaiting... keep your heads up and stay positive it will happen ;)

-------------------------------------------

FSW Inland - 479 Pts
06 Jan 2016 - ITA
29 Feb 2016 - Medical Exam Performed
26 Feb 2016 - AOR
10 Mar 2016 - Request of language test results
Mar 2016 – Medicals Passed
16 Mar 2016 – Request background check Schedule A
05 May 2016 - BG in progress
12 May 2016 – RFPR Fee (paid 22nd May)
17 May 2016 – Request Letter (confo of citizenship, family info, contact details sent 25th May)
31 May 2016 – Requested GCMS Notes
02 June 2016- PPR Request of Passport

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR Finallllllyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Omg guys I just received PPR!! Got an email from my consultant!!! My timeline is in my signature. But I have no idea about the visa office and when the BG check in progress as I never ordered GCMS notes!!!!!

I never expected it to be this early!!!

Thank you so much all the members of this forum. That was a great help!!!!!

Piousoul

Jan 27, 2016
ruby13 said:

Omg guys I just received PPR!! Got an email from my consultant!!! My timeline is in my signature. But I have no idea about the visa office and when the BG check in progress as I never ordered GCMS notes!!!!!

Congratulations

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruby13 said:

Congratulations!! May I know from which country is your application submitted?

malican

May 24, 2016
Hi Guys,

In my OINP application I submitted a bank statement which is only in my husband's name (dependant/spouse) and a copy of our marriage certificate. I was contacted by an officer to provide another document and she did not make mention on the bank statement. My file has since been forwarded to a senior officer for a decision.

I was just doing some reading on CIC's website and I saw a requirement for submission after being issued an ITA is to submit an official bank letter and it must be in the applicant's name. Has anyone ever submitted and gotten through with PR after submitting a bank letter only in the spouse's/dependant's name? Does anyone have guidance on this?

Thank you!

hicanada01

May 16, 2016
cheire said:
Hey guys PNP inlanders who haven't rreceived PPRs. FOR dec Jan and FEb

Name AOR BackGround PPR All Inland
God Knows 7 Jan Waiting BC PNP
Ruby 8 JAN Waiting BC PNP
Lenakk 12 Jan In progress 20 April Waiting BC PNP
Cherie 19 Jan Waiting BC PNP
Goshehab 19 Jan Not needed Waiting NS PNP
Tjeddy 30 Jan In Progress 26 April Waiting OINP
JohnMj 1 Feb In Progress 25 April Waiting SINP
LYANG2 2 Feb In progress 5 Feb Waiting SINP
Aman1988 4 Feb Waiting BC PNP
Hicanada01 10 Feb not needed Waiting Oinp
Cec_8081. 29 Feb Waiting Oinp

If you are PNP inland then please comment below or add your timeline
Guys anyone tried calling CIC or got gcms note.. we are all still waiting but April applicants getting their ppr. Fully depressed...:(

Vj1981

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
malican said:
Hi Guys,

In my OINP application I submitted a bank statement which is only in my husband's name (dependant/spouse) and a copy of our marriage certificate. I was contacted by an officer to provide another document and she did not make mention on the bank statement. My file has since been forwarded to a senior officer for a decision.

I was just doing some reading on CIC's website and I saw a requirement for submission after being issued an ITA is to submit an official bank letter and it must be in the applicant's name. Has anyone ever submitted and gotten through with PR after submitting a bank letter only in the spouse's/dependant's name? Does anyone have guidance on this?

Thank you!
I don't think that is issue as long as spouse is also in the application.

Champ27

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-02-2016
Med's Request
16-02-2016 Passed
Med's Done....
16-02-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
03 AUG 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
18 Aug 2016
Add yours as joint account and take statement plus letter of standing..