+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

rodrigolporto

Apr 27, 2016
with295 said:
I checked the progress spreadsheet and it seems like nobody who is Inland FSW has got PPR.
I'm inland FSW AOR Feb 20..haven't heard anything since March. I'm getting worried. How long is this gonna take?
Im in the same situation. FSW Inland, AOR on Feb 27, Medicals Passed and Background Check Not Needed at this time since begin of March. Waiting for some movement.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rodrigolporto said:
Im in the same situation. FSW Inland, AOR on Feb 27, Medicals Passed and Background Check Not Needed at this time since begin of March. Waiting for some movement.
Hi unfortunately as FSW (Inland) applicants it will be at least another 3-4 months before we see any movement. It just sucks that PNP, CEC, and FSS (Outland) applicants are prioritised ahead of us.

It should be first come, first serve.

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
CWilson said:
Hi all,

My BG Check changed to "In Progress" for the first time this morning...
Hey .. Good news.. Which Category and Aor?

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Mehrdad2014 said:
Hey guys, my Background check went into " in progress " after 80 days of waiting from "Not needed at this time " . is that good sign ?
Hey congrats... next week is the most awaited wait in your life... Which vo?

DJ1234

Aug 11, 2014
My lawyer filed my application as FSW - but i dont know if inland or outland? Whats the difference? I am currently living in Canada on an IEC work permit thats about to expire. He said I will have implied status to keep working after it expires as we have applied for a BOWP - but i have read on here that this is not the case and I am going to loose all status unless I apply for a visitor visa. Anyone any thoughts? I got my AOR February 22nd. They requested more WES info from my spouse on March 27th. I haven't heard anything since then.

Luwassa

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sum123 said:
Hi

Did any one from February 2016 AOR (PNP-INLANDERS) received request to provide Settlement Plan

Thank you
Yes, I have been asked to provide one. And I did

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DJ1234 said:
My lawyer filed my application as FSW - but i dont know if inland or outland? Whats the difference?
FSW Inland is for people living and working in Canada. Typically IRCC processes this application the slowest due to prioritizing of FSW(Outland), PNP, and CEC applications.

I am currently living in Canada on an IEC work permit thats about to expire. He said I will have implied status to keep working after it expires as we have applied for a BOWP - but i have read on here that this is not the case and I am going to loose all status unless I apply for a visitor visa. Anyone any thoughts? I got my AOR February 22nd. They requested more WES info from my spouse on March 27th. I haven't heard anything since then.
As you have filed a BOWP (presumably with your AOR) you are on Implied Status and can keep working until you receive a decision on whether they have approved or rejected your BOWP. It is very important that if you get your BOWP that you go to the Service Canada Office and get your SIN extended. Then inform your employer so that they can continue to withhold all Federal and Provincial Statutory Deductions from your gross pay.

DJ1234

Aug 11, 2014
Thanks JoacRy. I was worried because I have read on here that as you cant extend an IEC work permit, you can never have implied status. Do you know anything about this IEC work permit situation. My lawyer is a moron. Thats why i am nervous about listening to him about the implied status.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DJ1234 said:
Thanks JoacRy. I was worried because I have read on here that as you cant extend an IEC work permit, you can never have implied status. Do you know anything about this IEC work permit situation. My lawyer is a moron. Thats why i am nervous about listening to him about the implied status.
I am currently on an IEC WP (which expires on 26 June). I have successfully applied for a BOWP and it has added 1 year to my WP. Fingers crossed I get my PR before then.

Secondly, you don't need a lawyer. It's a waste of money (IMO). You can do everything yourself. Lawyers are only good at one thing and that is collecting money. My tip: Try and get rid of this lawyer if you can and follow the instructions and do everything yourself.

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everybody,

I have completed 95 days of waiting. I know its all waiting game and there are much more applicants waiting before me. But any approximate idea when can I expect the BG in progress. I am FSW Outland AOR 10th Feb. I have seen Feb PNP's have started getting PPR's. Can I expect any movement in June??

Thanx in advance!!!

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
How do you know that FSW Outland, CEC and PNP is prioritised? Any official link?

Mehrdad2014

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
29-12-2015
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
IELTS Request
Sent online
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
ShiaSaran said:
Hey congrats... next week is the most awaited wait in your life... Which vo?
Hey bro , Ankara, Turkey .