+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in December 2015 - Let's get together

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Oct/ Nov. forum members received PPR...Dec. group are next in queue...get ready for a shower !!!

nigel722

Dec 8, 2015
Yoda24 said:
The Oct/ Nov. forum members received PPR...Dec. group are next in queue...get ready for a shower !!!
I have been keeping my fingers crossed man

Cat: FSW Outland
ITA: 4th Dec
AOR: 18th Dec
Med Passed: early Jan
PC Submitted: 28 Jan (last update so far)

sarah2013

Sep 7, 2015
http://www.cicnews.com/2016/04/longawaited-express-entry-report-important-details-occupations-candidates-selected-immigration-canada-047587.html :)

In this link you will find the processing times in the differents categories.

Cookiedough12

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2017
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
Hello everyone,

I'm a PNP inland applicant aor 18/1/2016
I'm currently livind in Alberta however being nominated by other province.
Today I have received a letter from CIC to provide a proof of intention to reside in province of nomination.
Has anyone ever received such a request?
Thanks

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
I got a ghost mail yesterday and there is nothing so far. what should I expect? Aor 12 dec.

FWSAPPLICANT

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Cookiedough12 said:
Hello everyone,

Today I have received a letter from CIC to provide a proof of intention to reside in province of nomination.
Thanks
Almost everyone under PNP got Schedule 4/4A request

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
Cookiedough12 said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks
as PNP it is expected to give CIC the plan or intention to reside by default

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
shankargv said:
I got a ghost mail yesterday and there is nothing so far. what should I expect? Aor 12 dec.
you shall have the golden email today :)

all the best

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
henryahmed said:
Hello,
There are different PNP streams in some provinces. In my case i am an outland saskatchewan nominee so i can tell you about my experience with them.
Saskatchewan (SINP) has two streams that outland applicants can apply: ''express entry international skilled worker'' and '' international skilled worker occupations in demand''.

I applied for the express entry international skilled worker stream in july 2015... according to the express entry year 2015 report SINP nominated 497 applicants last year.

Applying to a PNP is almost the same as applying to CIC, the main difference is that for PNP you do not need to show medicals nor PCC.

For SINP everything is done online... they have a portal named OASIS where you fill your application and upload all your documents. Also, in the OASIS you can check the status of your application.

SINP has not been accepting new applications since january 2016. I do not know when they will start accepting applications again.

Check here for more information, when SINP starts to receive applications they make a publication in their website:

http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program

http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers
thank you so much for your information.. it helps a lot.. thanks again :)

inlandmeh

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-10-2015
This will probably be my final post in this thread.

I want to thank everyone sharing their experience and helping others get a better understanding of the process. Everything i read here lead to being able to predict the next steps and dates for my application.

I have completed my timeline info in my signiture for future applicants that come by this thread. I hope it helps them better understand the process and have less stress in this long and rewarding wait....

Good luck everyone

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
Hi Guys... I have a question...

We applied for our PR through a consultant.. He opened our profile under his account..So, every time i feel like to check our account we have to ask him to send us a screen shot..it is very annoying and frustrating.. now my question is -

>> is there any way we can isolate our account from his account? So that we can have an access to our account??

Thanks

lvlemon1

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
kalodighi said:
Hi Guys... I have a question...

We applied for our PR through a consultant.. He opened our profile under his account..So, every time i feel like to check our account we have to ask him to send us a screen shot..it is very annoying and frustrating.. now my question is -

>> is there any way we can isolate our account from his account? So that we can have an access to our account??

Thanks
You should have create your own ID nad password at the beginning.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
lvlemon1 said:
You should have create your own ID nad password at the beginning.
i know that.. there is no point saying that right now i guess.. we didnt have any idea that he would do that or he could do that..

thanks..

Kiwisk

Mar 30, 2016
I just want to say thank you for all applicants to share your experience . This forum really helps me to estimate my processing time and get to share my own experience. I sent my passport on March 30th and just received a landing paper. I am going to go to the closest boarder tonight. I wish all applicants receive copr soon=)

Feb 9, 2016
The Waiting (Mind) Game

Hello fellow Decemberians..or anyone else waiting for good news.

Since 12/6/15, I have been patiently awaiting my fate. It dawned on me today that there are thousands and possibly millions of others floating in the same boat, being tossed about in the billowing waters of uncertainty, anticipation, and cautious optimism. But, as with every boat ride that lasts longer than one might prefer, there is a tendency to begin to feel sea sick, and after enough time, even the slightest of waves can feel like turbulent waters..

Online hysteria:
I had to question my sanity today when I logged into my CIC account for the 3rd time within a 24 hour time span. And this was, of course, in addition to the heart palpitations I have every time I receive an email, and the subsequent feelings of disappointment when I realize that its only Google reminding me of my dentist appointment. Earlier this week, I found myself checking my junk mail just in case the illusive "donoreply@cic.gc.ca" had decided to hide from me there (even though the first 3 emails had made it quite safely into my inbox with no problems).

Questions, questions questions:
And then, of course, there are the questions. From friends, family, colleagues, employers..."How far with the Canada thing? Any News?"... questions to which I have now developed the canned response, "No news yet, but no news is good news when it comes to immigration! ::)" While I legitimately do not believe a word of this statement, it has had remarkable results in silencing people's curiosity and steering them towards a new topic of conversation.

Uncertainty:
All future planning has come to a grinding halt. My calendar for April, May and beyond.. is blank. Because how exactly does one plan for the future when at any minute (between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday Eastern time) their lives can be abruptly uprooted to a new continent to begin a new life there?

The last leg:
Reaching the 120 day mark was indeed a grand victory for me, in many respects. However, it gradually became evident, on day 121, that any symptoms of anxiety (or insanity) that I had previously exhibited had taken a turn for the worse. And so, I find myself here, on day 123, sharing my emotional journey and saying to the waiting masses: you are not alone.

Sanity Check:
The first half of this process involved the myriad of steps and hurdles involved in submitting the application. While arduous, it was easy to measure and see progress. However, over time, and similar to a long distance run, the race to the finish line evolved from a physical one, to a mental one.

What has helped me tremendously on my own journey has been to fill my days with meaningful distractions. For most of us, when the day of approval comes, God willing, we will be separated from friends, family, and the surroundings we have come to know and trust. So spend time with loved ones. Soak it all in. Live in the present. Walk in faith and optimism, and avoid spending time obsessing about negative outcomes as this behavior is associated with a high level of anxiety and all its associated bi-products (stress, a lack of productivity, negativity, erratic behavior etc). Although not always apparent in my own behavior, I have drawn a great deal of strength and solace from my faith. So much so that I have found myself becoming increasingly open to any and all outcomes, and believing that my happiness is not tied to one single event. But this may be different for others depending on their faith and circumstance. Nevertheless, and for fear of rambling on for too long :D)I hope that I have encouraged, or uplifted in this verbose but heartfelt post. You are not alone. I wish you all an abundance or mental peace, blessings and good fortune!

Signed: AOR: 12/6/15.

PS: Special thank you to the heroes (and heroines) of this site: the contributors, the responders and the congratulators. You have impacted lives, changed destinies, and alleviated the fears and anxiety of people like me. People you have never met, but whose lives you will affect for years to come.