Med's Done....
Upfront (passed Dec 15 2015)
Passport Req..
05-05-2016 (sent 06-05-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
So, despite already receiving my PPR, I thought I'd see what my GCMS notes said since they were kind enough to send them to me today. Everything looked pretty straight forward but was interested to see that they were unable to locate my husbands company address when they did a 'web based search'. They could see 'commercial buildings and high rises but no building or vehicles with a company sign' - seems to me they do a Google maps search as part of the process!!! That kind of made me chuckle :p

good_luck

Star Member
Nov 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scottygirl said:
So it seems a bit pointless to get them now, but I ordered my GCMS notes on April 12 and haven't rec'd them yet. Since I got PPR last week, do you think they'll still send them? :-X It would be curious to see what was written and when.
So you got notes just one day before completing 30 days...I applied on 14 April so still have hope that I'd receive them soon.
I am still waiting for PPR though :)

Scottygirl

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Doc's Request.
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront (passed Dec 15 2015)
Passport Req..
05-05-2016 (sent 06-05-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
good_luck said:
So you got notes just one day before completing 30 days...I applied on 14 April so still have hope that I'd receive them soon.
I am still waiting for PPR though :)
Was actually surprised they still sent them but interested to read them. Good luck, fx you get PPR soon!

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
wooohooooooo i got my ready for visa email :) so happy
so much thanks to my dear GOD :) :)
is there anyone from US who has sent their passports. how long do they need to send back passports? and what courier did you use?

Nitinj.36

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats all PPR.

Please, add your timeline in the AOR December spreadsheet
http://tinyurl.com/AOR-December-Add-Info
http://tinyurl.com/AOR-December-Spreadsheet
Please, December e-AOR applicants ONLY!

Vj1981

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Congrats to all who got their PPR...Happy to see someone getting the PPR with similar timelines.

Lets the old gods and the new show some mercy on all of us to get our golden mails soon... ;D

Vj1981

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
linpaws87 said:
Hey guys... PPR it is!!! (FSW Outland) ;D ;D ;D 8) Received the ready for visa email on 9th. Sent my passport on the 11th. Any idea how long does it take to receive the passport from NDVO?
Congrats ... our AOR is just three days away... hopefully I will get my PPR in 3 days difference... :D

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
Hi folks,

Finally, after long phone calls and emails to Canada Post, my passport is delivered to Ottawa. I sent on May 04, 2016 and got delivered today (May 11, 2016) via Xpresspost Canada Post which claims 2 business days guaranteed delivery within Canada.

The error was made at the post office outlet. The clerk received my item, scanned and entered my (sender) postal code as destination postal code. Canada Post uses bar code scanning based automated sorting for post. The process would read my bar code and put in the sorting for my home address. The mailman would see it is supposed to go to Ottawa and send it back to sorting and it would keep going back and forth. That had to get higher authorities in Canada Post involved, set up a trap, changed the information and finally it got delivered today.

Based on my experience, I would recommend all folks checking the receipts from post office clerk as well. Make sue the it says destination: K1G4B9 for CPC Ottawa and respective postal code for other centres, immediately above the tracking bar code and below the XpressPost/Xpresspost.

I hope it will be helpful for people sending passports to CPC and make it easier for everybody. Don't let a postal clerk error screw your whole week as it happened to me.

Cheers!

dr_jaat

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
dr_jaat said:
Hi folks,

Finally, after long phone calls and emails to Canada Post, my passport is delivered to Ottawa. I sent on May 04, 2016 and got delivered today (May 11, 2016) via Xpresspost Canada Post which claims 2 business days guaranteed delivery within Canada.

The error was made at the post office outlet. The clerk received my item, scanned and entered my (sender) postal code as destination postal code. Canada Post uses bar code scanning based automated sorting for post. The process would read my bar code and put in the sorting for my home address. The mailman would see it is supposed to go to Ottawa and send it back to sorting and it would keep going back and forth. That had to get higher authorities in Canada Post involved, set up a trap, changed the information and finally it got delivered today.

Based on my experience, I would recommend all folks checking the receipts from post office clerk as well. Make sue the it says destination: K1G4B9 for CPC Ottawa and respective postal code for other centres, immediately above the tracking bar code and below the XpressPost/Xpresspost.

I hope it will be helpful for people sending passports to CPC and make it easier for everybody. Don't let a postal clerk error screw your whole week as it happened to me.

Cheers!

dr_jaat
Thanks for the update and the brighter side is it got delivered.

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
nmeka said:
Thanks for the update and the brighter side is it got delivered.
I agree but it's really painful when they don't cooperate. You just have to keep pushing really hard. Good lesson though.

TP424

Nov 20, 2014
Hi Guys,

I received my passport back with the visa stamped along with the COPR. Finally !

Now I have two queries which I am not sure would belong to this thread any further.

1. I am an Indian citizen currently living in Germany. Now the problem is the visa expiry date is in November 2016. I actually want to stay a little bit longer in Germany and move to Canada sometime mid of next year. But as i understand we have to apply for the PR card in Canada before the expiry of the visa given. So my question is - Can I take couple of weeks off
(3 weeks may be ?) , visit canada, apply for the PR card and come back ? May be I could give one of my relatives canadian postal address and he could receive the PR card there ? If yes do you think 3 weeks would be sufficient for all such administrative work ?

2. Is there any other thing that I need to do before moving to canada ?

I wish everyone luck who are waiting for the PPR/COPR !

Cheers!

canin68

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dr_jaat said:
Hi folks,

Cheers!

dr_jaat
Thanks for info..
its really frustrating but good part is it is delivered successfully.

canin68

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........