+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
hm. that is really odd.

I would say they have done a mistake and entered info that was not for your file., but since they have done an interview call on that same day, it seems like a to big of a coincidence..

for some reason they decided not to share this information with you.

Do you have any other issues in your application that can cause concern? any mention of criminality, security, addmisability issues
The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose all of the personal information to which you are entitled under section 12(1) of the Privacy Act, which only permits you access to information about yourself. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 22(1)(b), 26 of the Privacy Act.

You are entitled to submit a complaint to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC) regarding the processing of your request. For additional information on how to submit a complaint, visit the OPC website at www.priv.gc.ca.
This i got with my gcms note and in erased section it only says (s)22,26

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose all of the personal information to which you are entitled under section 12(1) of the Privacy Act, which only permits you access to information about yourself. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 22(1)(b), 26 of the Privacy Act.

You are entitled to submit a complaint to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC) regarding the processing of your request. For additional information on how to submit a complaint, visit the OPC website at www.priv.gc.ca.
this is what i got in a letter with mine:
The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations of the Access to Information Act.

you need to find that section of the act any you will know what was there.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
this is what i got in a letter with mine:
The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations of the Access to Information Act.

you need to find that section of the act any you will know what was there.
Did you choose privacy act,when applied gcms notes ?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:

22 (1) The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any personal information requested under subsection 12(1)

(b) the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information

(i) relating to the existence or nature of a particular investigation,

(ii) that would reveal the identity of a confidential source of information, or

(iii) that was obtained or prepared in the course of an investigation; or

Personal Information
Marginal note:Information about another individual

26 The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any personal information requested under subsection 12(1) about an individual other than the individual who made the request, and shall refuse to disclose such information where the disclosure is prohibited under section 8.

ok, the above is from the act. I think they are concealing this information because they probably wrote down the name of the person they have talked to about you, - interview call. I think this is just a procedure., but it sucks as they deleted the entire note so you don't see what they concluded from this.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
22 (1) The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any personal information requested under subsection 12(1)

(b) the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information

(i) relating to the existence or nature of a particular investigation,

(ii) that would reveal the identity of a confidential source of information, or

(iii) that was obtained or prepared in the course of an investigation; or

Personal Information
Marginal note:Information about another individual

26 The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any personal information requested under subsection 12(1) about an individual other than the individual who made the request, and shall refuse to disclose such information where the disclosure is prohibited under section 8.

ok, the above is from the act. I think they are concealing this information because they probably wrote down the name of the person they have talked to about you, - interview call. I think this is just a procedure., but it sucks as they deleted the entire note so you don't see what they concluded from this.
This is crazy,you think this is somewhere a problem for me yelena .. So much rejection and i am in same situation bg not started yet ..

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
see if you have any thing written under groups, name, date, something along those lines., or under finalize application., any dates there?

it will be difficult to find out anything if the wrote the entire assesment in that singe note., for all you know, you might have rfv at the end of that note., that really sucks

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
see if you have any thing written under groups, name, date, something along those lines., or under finalize application., any dates there?

it will be difficult to find out anything if the wrote the entire assesment in that singe note., for all you know, you might have rfv at the end of that note., that really sucks
It really sucks, everything is just empty(blank).. I have just last question yelena , is recommended passed is a last step for eligibility ... I mean do they check eligibility after that too .. Or they are done with my eligibility ...?

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
It is really sad to see no PPRs today!

Here goes the list:
<hr>
*UPDATED*
@yelena [08-15]- Bg check not started
@rdktr [08-06]
@sunil55 [08-06]
@lyprin [08-06]
@munika [08-07] CEC
@willpower7 [08-08]
@durrants [08-09]
@ConnieD [08-11] BG check - Not started - FSW outland
@sharma1990 [08-13]
@Taras [08-15]
@WalterW [08-17]
@anim8 [08-17]
@Big_Yute [08-18]
@iom [08-19]
@stubbiefiled [08-19]
@Uranus [08-20]
@abhisuri13 [08-21] BG check- Not started
@haris01 [08-22]
@aferoz [08-22]
@grajdev382[08-22] BG check- Not started
@greyhatbd [08-25] BG check- In Progress
@bettymengmeng [08-25]
@newcec [08-25]
@kuldeek [08-26] BG check - in progress
@sarkar1989 [08-27]
@AMEM [08-27]
@ram_van [08-28]
@anandg12[08-28]
@weekly [08-31] BG check - in progress

*Removed glen22

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
cvpa said:
It is really sad to see no PPRs today!

Here goes the list:
<hr>
*UPDATED*
@yelena [08-15]- Bg check not started
@rdktr [08-06]
@sunil55 [08-06]
@lyprin [08-06]
@munika [08-07] CEC
@willpower7 [08-08]
@durrants [08-09]
@ConnieD [08-11] BG check - Not started - FSW outland
@sharma1990 [08-13]
@Taras [08-15]
@WalterW [08-17]
@anim8 [08-17]
@Big_Yute [08-18]
@iom [08-19]
@stubbiefiled [08-19]
@Uranus [08-20]
@abhisuri13 [08-21] BG check- Not started
@haris01 [08-22]
@aferoz [08-22]
@grajdev382[08-22] BG check- Not started
@greyhatbd [08-25] BG check- In Progress
@bettymengmeng [08-25]
@newcec [08-25]
@kuldeek [08-26] BG check - in progress
@sarkar1989 [08-27]
@AMEM [08-27]
@ram_van [08-28]
@anandg12[08-28]
@weekly [08-31] BG check - in progress

*Removed glen22
RECEIVED EMAIL FROM CIC 5 HOURS AGO, "YOUR PROFILE HAS BEEN UPDATED". WHEN LOGGED INTO MYCIC THERE AREN'T ANY CHANGES. SHOULD I BE WORRIED? :eek:

Uranus

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
I think any updates is a good SIGN.

And as of today - I counted that there are 29 ppl left waiting for PPR from this August group.

sheen said:
RECEIVED EMAIL FROM CIC 5 HOURS AGO, "YOUR PROFILE HAS BEEN UPDATED". WHEN LOGGED INTO MYCIC THERE AREN'T ANY CHANGES. SHOULD I BE WORRIED? :eek:

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
Uranus said:

And as of today - I counted that there are 29 ppl left waiting for PPR from this August group.
i hope for the same. But why isn't anything updated in my CIC account? any guesses?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheen said:
i hope for the same. But why isn't anything updated in my CIC account? any guesses?
If your bg already started it is for sure a PPR but if it is not even after a email then it is just a ghost email and they are working on your application that's it

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
sharma1990 said:
If your bg already started it is for sure a PPR but if it is not even after a email then it is just a ghost email and they are working on your application that's it
my background check has been in progress for a very long time.

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
Uranus said:
As per list there are 29. But there could be other members of forum (AUG AOR) not on list.
I wish it to be 29 only.

AMEM

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
IELTS Request
02-09-2015
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
LANDED..........
DD-03-2016
AMEM said:
Fantastic - So here's my case.

FSW - Inland
ITA July 10th
Submitted & AOR 27th August
IELTS Official Copy Submitted 2nd Sept.
BG Check - 2nd Sept
Medical Passed - 12th Sept.
ECAS Gone Oct 10th
No Ghost Emails No Nothing.

And amazingly today - got a profile update email first and found there's not BG in progress anymore. it says BG not needed at this time.
BG check got back to " In progress after one week " Not sure why it was changed before.