+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

ravi_gohil999

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, it is 114 pages long but still I read it all. One agent has mentioned that my work exp. could not be verified so he has given me a score of 428 instead of 453. Still it shows PA meets all the requirements. I am writing an LOE for my work exp and am raising a CSE with all the info. Hope it helps clear the confusion.
continue to read them until you get to know/understand whats in there.

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Congrats to all those who have received their PRs. Hope you have a smooth and successful transition to Canada.

Can someone send me the cic helpline number that I can call from India. I tried the number on the cic website but it just doesn't connect. have also tried adding a +1 (country code) before the number but it doesn't work.

In the meantime, I'm still waiting (now rather anxiously) for any news from CIC. My 6 months are almost up and there seems to be no update on my file. Since I also don't have an agent, I'm trying to keep as positive as possible. A friend of mine received her letter almost to the her 6 month timeline was up. There was no change to her account before that. So fingers crossed and praying hard.

Take care everyone!
Hi, the number I use is +1 613 9444 000 and it works all the time.

Reactions: Lyzandra01

ravi_gohil999

Jul 28, 2017
Hey Guys, In my GCMS notes, it is mentioned that my application has been approved int eh Assessment section.
However, I have not received any ppr mail. Is there any way to find out if any ppr mail was sent? I have been checking my span folders. In a whatsapp group somebody asked to wait for 10 more days.
What can be done?

balrajvicky

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
CEC Inland

AOR Date: April 20th
Medical pass : May 5th
IP1: May 5th
NA: July 11th
IP2: August 3rd

Criminality: Passed
Background: Passed
Eligibility: Recommend Passed

Waiting for PPR email since then........

I have received my GCMS notes and as per these notes they had sent my file to New Delhi for my Education Verification (Probably from Ottawa visa office) on 18th August and now as of date September 11th my file is in Etobicoke office. I think still there as well they are doing some verification checks as I can see some Verification status on GCMS notes for Etobicoke office and it says "Not started".

However, my notes generated date is 12th September so there could be a possibility that my file as of today's date is in Ottawa visa office again

Is there any one who's file was in Etobicoke office and know what do they do in that office?

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello Guys, I have gone through my GCMS notes. I found some 1 problem. Around 22nd July 2017, an agent stated that my work experience was only 1 year. My actual work ex. is around 6 years. I am going to raise a CSE to explain things more clearly and with more proofs.
However, int eh GCMS notes, at a later date some agent has mentioned that I have passed the eligibility requirements after my profile was transferred to Singapore office. is it possible that Singapore Office agent confirmed my work ex.?
It's possible, and it's also possible the 5 year reduction didn't take your points below the lowest crs for the round you were invited to apply, in which case you'd still pass

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hey Guys, In my GCMS notes, it is mentioned that my application has been approved int eh Assessment section.
However, I have not received any ppr mail. Is there any way to find out if any ppr mail was sent? I have been checking my span folders. In a whatsapp group somebody asked to wait for 10 more days.
What can be done?
Call cic or your local visa office to find out if a mail was sent and you didn't receive it

Bikram_2007b

May 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
App. Filed.......
19-03-2016
Doc's Request.
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
28-04-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-04-2018
Hi friends,

I received my passport request on 22 September and have sent the same to New Delhi Visa Office (NDVO) on 25 September. But my online account shows the status as below:

Application status ---- We are processing your application.
Review of eligibility ---- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results ---- You do not need a medical exam.
Review of additional documents ---- We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview ---- You do not need an interview.
Biometrics ---- We do not need your fingerprints.
Background check ---- We are processing your background check.
Final decision ---- Your application is in progress.

Any idea, how long it takes for the passport to be returned back???? The NDVO received the passport on 26 September 2017.

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Thanks so much. Is this a 24/7 number? If it isn't what would be the best time to call? Could you pls let me know.

Thanks again!
You can listen to an automated update of your application 24/7. But if you need to speak to an agent, you will have to keep their time zone in mind before calling.