Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
I think I got PPR.

The title of the email is CPCO-final request.

The sender is IRCC.FinalRequest. it looks legitimate. Could anyone share more about your PPR email? Just want to make sure if it is really from them. Thank you.
when did you get the mail?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Does anyone use friend's address to receive passport and COPR? If so, do the canada post people ask for signiture or they just put the big package envelope in your mailbox?

Also, if it is apartment, does the Xpress envelope fit in regular apartment mailbox or not? Or do we need to go the the nearest canada post office to pick it up? What is needed when go pick it up?

I may use my friend's address to receive them back. One lives in house the other is apartment. But I do not know if there will be problem using their address.

Any advice will be highly appreciated
Bump for an answer

Judsywudsy

Star Member
May 13, 2016
I cant find the message but can someone give me the format to enquire about my VO? please. Think i have overstayed my time in IP2 :)

Michellehj90

Jun 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
Hello everyone,
I got my work permit extended in Mid-June and I have no updates on my PR status since June 5th. My background check is NG since then.
I was wondering I will be okay to leave the country for a month to visit my family back in Korea and come back. What happens If i get PPR while I am not in canadA?

thegreatest

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WTF is going on with CEC? My GCMS notes from June 18 had Ready to Finalize, but still the same We are processing your background check. :(

Drish.vision

Jul 17, 2017
WTF is going on with CEC? My GCMS notes from June 18 had Ready to Finalize, but still the same We are processing your background check. :(
Hi

my AOR is April 24 CEC inland. medical passed and no update after that. They havent even started my background yet. I called cic and they said pretty much the same things that i see online. The rep said my file is in ottawa.

I wonder if they have forgotten CEC applicants. I am worried now.

Drish.vision

Jul 17, 2017
See i understand that we have a processing time of 6 months but they are processing some people's in less than 2 months and it makes me lose my patience

harry gambhir

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
guys I received rcmp criminal check request a few weeks ago and today I uploaded my clearance
does anyone have an idea about how much is the wait time when one gets rcmp request?

JahzCanada

Jul 13, 2017
See i understand that we have a processing time of 6 months but they are processing some people's in less than 2 months and it makes me lose my patience
Hi,

Guess it still boils down to patience. My score is 473, AOR is 8th April, meds passed on May 12 and my BG has been NA since then. i personally believe we will all get it. its just time

Brgds,
JC

Reactions: Astray

Drish.vision

Jul 17, 2017
Hi,

Guess it still boils down to patience. My score is 473, AOR is 8th April, meds passed on May 12 and my BG has been NA since then. i personally believe we will all get it. its just time

Brgds,
JC
I hope so too... that it works out for everyone. .. lets keep fingers crossed !!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Yeah that's true and even I was a bit troubled by seeing so many people getting their PPRs in less than 2 months. But I think there is nothing much we can do except to have some patience and wait. At least we know that there are many others who are in same situation as us.

Reactions: Wandering Mind