+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
One more question

The photo for PR, are they the same as the one we upload for our online application? Could we go take new ones just because the one for e-application does not look nice. Or we must mail the exact same photo as the one in e-application? Thank you

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
One more question

The photo for PR, are they the same as the one we upload for our online application? Could we go take new ones just because the one for e-application does not look nice. Or we must mail the exact same photo as the one in e-a

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
One more question

The photo for PR, are they the same as the one we upload for our online application? Could we go take new ones just because the one for e-application does not look nice. Or we must mail the exact same photo as the one in e-a
I mean do they have to be exact the same as in the e-application?

kaimainz

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Congrats. May I know where it asks you to mail all things to? May I know the detailed address? Thank you
i'm sending that to local VO
I'm not in Canada
So it either goes to the general consulate or VAC, who will forward it to consulate as well
I submitted on 25th July and it arrived at VO on 26th. Anxiously waiting for that for a week now.
Really annoying to wait for such a long time for only stamping visa

kaimainz

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
One more question

The photo for PR, are they the same as the one we upload for our online application? Could we go take new ones just because the one for e-application does not look nice. Or we must mail the exact same photo as the one in e-application? Thank you
yes, i think you may use another one

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
It says:
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Also, in 16-06-2017 they asked additional documents(CELPIP only), and the status was "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded".
Today(25 after BG not Started to BG in Progress) it changed to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed".
My complete status is:
AOR: 22-04-2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is it one more tip I'm in IP2 as the visa office was Sidney and now is Ottawa? The problem is that I'm looking cic everyday and I didn't see it changing from IP1 to NA .

Many thanks guys!
We are CEC inkand and this is what we have as well.
The timeline is very similar too and they also asked us for additional documents! We didnt recieve any email though notifying us of the changes :D

stefanxn

Jan 28, 2016
Guys, first just want to share my timeline with you guys.

Stream: CEC Inland
AOR: April 15, 2017
Med Passed: May 9, 2017
IP1: May 9, 2017
NA: August 2, 2017
IP2: August 2, 2017

Waiting for PPR.....
BTW, no new message when background check changed from IP1 - NA, neither NA - IP2
Is there a system error or I actually go from NA - IP2 at the same day?

I choose the believe the latter one lol.

Good luck to everyone in this forum, I guess my PPR is on its way!