+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Mdtehsin

May 19, 2017
Hello people,

Just had a call with a wonderful soft spoken lady at CIC. They asked quite a lot of verification questions , which i guess is the right thing to do.
Although she tried her best to give a generic response , I did manage to get an update on the eligibility though. She said , 'in general you have passed the eligibility ' which i'm guessing she just means 'passed' :) . So , now we stand as follows :

Eligibility passed
Meds passed
RPRF paid : July 13th.
BGC : In process

What do you guys think ? Is PPR next ??

Reactions: Wolverine17

Mdtehsin

May 19, 2017
Guys, make sure you dont forget to write your name and DOB behind one of the passport photos before sending passports to them. It should also contain the photography studio address and date when photo was taken. I forgot to write my name and DOB. So just making sure no one makes the same mistake. Its a silly mistake but still you guys should try to avoid it.
Is this requirement after PPR when submitting the passport ?

miladi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Ontario is the safest State where you get job for any technology. Did you have any other plans?
Jobs maybe, but after the prairies, Ontario is hands down the most boring part of Canada. My brother lives there and everytime I visit I can't wait to get back to BC. BC and Alberta is where it's at. Mountain hikes and biking in summer, skiing in winter! :)

downinglee

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have my PPR letter recently and mailed the letter and passport to CIC office. I saw everyone talking about ANNEX A letter and my letter does not show any requirement for ANNEX A.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

Passport(s) OR
photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

So I didn't send the annex A, should I be worried about that?

dholhin1

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-05-2017
Hey there,
I am also stuck in same situation. I am CEC-inland.
AOR- 26th April
Med-16th May
bcg: we will send you msg when we will start .

Do you have any dependent or foreign work experience?

Yes spouse included as dependent but she's not accompanying with me. No foreign work experience. Its been 89 days since AOR.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hello people,

Just had a call with a wonderful soft spoken lady at CIC. They asked quite a lot of verification questions , which i guess is the right thing to do.
Although she tried her best to give a generic response , I did manage to get an update on the eligibility though. She said , 'in general you have passed the eligibility ' which i'm guessing she just means 'passed' :) . So , now we stand as follows :

Eligibility passed
Meds passed

After background yes

Reactions: Mdtehsin

monster33

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hello people,

Eligibility passed
Meds passed

what number and extension brought you to that lady?

Mdtehsin

May 19, 2017
what number and extension brought you to that lady?
I called the CIC US # , transfered to CIC Canada when u select immigration. Follow the instruction and after u input ur application # etc, you hit 'zero' to speak to an agent. I dont think there is any extension to reach a particular agent. Can be anybody.

dholhin1

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-05-2017

Mdtehsin

May 19, 2017
I believe they forgot about our files.
Well ppl , another way of looking at it is that all FSW/CEC -inland are already in Canada whereas FSW-O are out of Canada and not always in places you want to be. Untill you are approved, you guys are still living in one of the best countries of the world But I wish that all of us get speedy approvals.

Feb 7, 2015
Toronto
Well ppl , another way of looking at it is that all FSW/CEC -inland are already in Canada whereas FSW-O are out of Canada and not always in places you want to be. Untill you are approved, you guys are still living in one of the best countries of the world But I wish that all of us get speedy approvals.
Dear Mdtehsin,
you are absolutely right on your place but from my point of view, I can save 9500$ if I may get PPR before 15th August.

Reactions: Mdtehsin

Almostther

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am CEC outland, but already in the 4th month after AOR.. The BGC status is IP1(I guess) for last 70 days.