BartSimp70

Mar 12, 2017
Hello everyone, please invite me. :)

Timeline -
Stream : CEC
Aor : Apr-12
Meds : Apr-28
IP(1) : Apr-28

How should I know when I'll be in IP (2)?
Background check: We are processing your background check...

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello everyone, please invite me. :)

Timeline -
Stream : CEC
Aor : Apr-12
Meds : Apr-28
IP(1) : Apr-28

How should I know when I'll be in IP (2)?
Background check: We are processing your background check...

You need to move to Not applicable (na) first, then IP(2) will appear again.

Reactions: BartSimp70

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
What does IP 1 and IP 2 means?
They are the same message as "We are processing your background check...". If you see it re-appear for the second time. We called it IP2. That moment is near to PPR :D

It often follow this order: NA to IP1 to NA to IP2 to PPR.

Erwaitin

Mar 24, 2017
Hi! :)

Can I get invited to the whatsapp group??

Good luck everyone!

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

Good luck everyone!

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Invited!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Thanks! Well, I guess we need to check our profile everyday then...
Or do we receive a email notification that our statue has been updated? I am curious.
No you don't receive any email till PPR. But the best practice is checking your CIC profile 1 time a day.

Gopub

May 27, 2017

Good luck everyone!