+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Gopub

May 27, 2017
Hieee, Congrats... can you please advice as how long did it take to change your status to approved in your profile after passport request and after how many days u got ur passport back after pr stamp...

olipearce1987

Feb 22, 2016
Hi All, I am AOR in April also. My case is my partner is waiting for second x-ray to rule out TB, so medical should be passed after that (October). However some updates on my case are that BG has gone from:

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

to

Not Applicable

What does this mean? Also I had and paid a RPRF request. Opinions appreciated.

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi,
My AOR is April 6th and i am a US resident.
My background check just now changed from 'Your application is in progress. We will send you an update when we start your background check' to 'Not Applicable'

Can someone please tell what stage i am in now?

kushenviro

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Hi,
My AOR is April 6th and i am a US resident.
My background check just now changed from 'Your application is in progress. We will send you an update when we start your background check' to 'Not Applicable'

Can someone please tell what stage i am in now?
Urs is one stage prior to IP2,and then golden email

vks12

May 9, 2017
USA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-09-2017
AOR Received.
04-09-2017
Med's Done....
15-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
Does it infer that IP2- status means it's approved already ?, and it's a formally waiting to happen any time for PPR?
From the Notes i can see that different officers worked on it. In my opinion the background check status only means going to different users for review ( Analyst,Officer etc)

June 06 - User 1 did Eligibility - Recommend pass.
June 15 - User 2 did Eligibility - Recommend pass to pass and Criminality not started to In progress to Passed.
June 16 - user 3 just changed Final status to Approved and Ready to Finalize.

Hopeoflife

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hi,
What was the cause for add. review?
M stuck at NA as well. and add. review.
Hi,
My notes says that review required, and it says bc I submitted my new work permit request after my PGWP expired... but the truth is I submitted before it expired.. but now it went under review I think...

Prof2020

Jun 25, 2016
Guys, there appears to be slow movement on the statuses of 2nd week of April AORs. 3rd and 4th weeks seem to be moving faster. This is also evident on the immitracker. Any reason why this is so?

Gorbzilla

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
Guys, there appears to be slow movement on the statuses of 2nd week of April AORs. 3rd and 4th weeks seem to be moving faster. This is also evident on the immitracker. Any reason why this is so?
The tracker is completely dependent on users updating it, so you have to take it with a pinch of salt - the tracker not having been updated does not mean the applications aren't progressing.

Also some status changes do not trigger an email being sent, so if the user does not check the system regularly, they may not realise something has changed..

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Does the application goes to NA stage from IP1 for US residents? My application was in IP1 stage for three weeks and today it went to NA. Not sure whether it means something is wrong with the application that they stopped doing Background check. can anyone please let me know their thoughts on this?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Does the application goes to NA stage from IP1 for US residents? My application was in IP1 stage for three weeks and today it went to NA. Not sure whether it means something is wrong with the application that they stopped doing Background check. can anyone please let me know their thoughts on this?
U are good. Your next step should be ip2 and then PPR :)