+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AOR FEBRUARY 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>> Please Join

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
This a bit uncommon. Only biometrics I was that was updated/changed that late were Daren's. And she got her PPR after a few days.
yes it was in progress for him (i thought because IRCC asked aditionnal medical exams) since Mar 7th. And on GC key it's written for biometric "received on Mar 7th".
So i don't understand why it's updated so late for him on tracker.

Do you think that mean someone checked our case or it's automatic ? Very confusing

Ojeras

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2023
Oh….my bgc is now “ not applicable “….and also my adr shows not applicable …but before it showed “we are processing” and it is a good sign that your med passed again,the PPR is around the corner!
Hi, Congrats! May I know if your BG on GCKEY changed from "NA" to "In processing" before you got portal? Thanks!

vmelo

Feb 22, 2023
Hi everyone! My apologies for the dumb question, but I feel like I need to ask: Do I need to do anything after getting copr + passport stamped? These are the only documents I need to land in Canada, right? I don't have a visitor visa and I'm not from a visa exempt country.

As far as I understand, the one-entry visa that we get stamped on our passports is enough to show to the Airline company, but I wanted to get some confirmation here.

PS: I'm carrying POF and the originals of all the documents I used in the process.

Thanks in advance! You guys are the best.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi everyone! My apologies for the dumb question, but I feel like I need to ask: Do I need to do anything after getting copr + passport stamped? These are the only documents I need to land in Canada, right? I don't have a visitor visa and I'm not from a visa exempt country.

As far as I understand, the one-entry visa that we get stamped on our passports is enough to show to the Airline company, but I wanted to get some confirmation here.

PS: I'm carrying POF and the originals of all the documents I used in the process.

Thanks in advance! You guys are the best.
From a process point of you that's pretty much it.
Do take a look at Goods accompanying and Goods to Follow list for bringing in your personal belongings.

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
This a bit uncommon. Only biometrics I was that was updated/changed that late were Daren's. And she got her PPR after a few days.
@iSaidGoodDay hello quick update. I called the agent on May 26th who told me everything was complete since May 25th. Next step will be a final review which should be ok cause everything is green and completed, according the agent.

today i checked my tracker and i saw the update on June 1st on it (since the beginning i saw a real update each time i saw a change on update date tracker) but no change and nothing on my gc key.

not all people have the same update date on tracker so I guess it might be individual.
what do u think ? PPR on his way ? False alarm ?

thanks for your feedback

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

vmelo

Feb 22, 2023
@iSaidGoodDay hello quick update. I called the agent on May 26th who told me everything was complete since May 25th. Next step will be a final review which should be ok cause everything is green and completed, according the agent.

today i checked my tracker and i saw the update on June 1st on it (since the beginning i saw a real update each time i saw a change on update date tracker) but no change and nothing on my gc key.

not all people have the same update date on tracker so I guess it might be individual.

thanks for your feedback
If I understand correctly, this may have been a ghost update. I got one one day before receiving my RFV e-mail. Hope yours is on its way! Let us know if you get it.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

thanks for your feedback
Yep, you are almost there. Hope they send you an email tomorrow :)

rukiTokAfu

May 11, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2023

thanks for your feedback
Even for me, tracker shows last updated on June 1st, but no update as such on tracker. GU in tracker :D
Not able to login to GCKey portal since morning may be because of ongoing maintenance.

Update* just logged in to GCKey portal and nothing in there as well :(

Last edited:

JJWeah

Feb 22, 2023
Liberia
Category........
STUDY
Passport Req..
PP0087834
Hi my name is Alvin JJ Weah.
I am a Liberian from Liberia and I have just apply to the express entry, what's the way forward in my next step?

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
If I understand correctly, this may have been a ghost update. I got one one day before receiving my RFV e-mail. Hope yours is on its way! Let us know if you get it.
i don't know cause nothing changed on my gc key (still submitted status) so don't know if it could be a GU