>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AOR FEBRUARY 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>> Please Join

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Reactions: Daren2023

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Hello everyone! Here is my timeline so far...

PNP EE Inland
ITA: February 1st
AOR: February 14th
MEP (upfront): March 2nd (COMPLETED)
BIL requested: March 2nd
ADR (PCC Mexico): March 2nd
GU: March 3rd (received email)
Biometrics provided: March 6th
GCKEY Biometrics: March 6th (COMPLETED)
PCC docs sent to Canadian embassy in Mexico: March 6th
Application tracker registered: March 8th
AOR Canada Embassy docs received: March 15th

A couple of days after my biometrics, I was able to register for the tracker.
According to my tracker, my eligibility and BG are "Not started". Medical exam "completed" and Biometrics "completed".

GCKEY has different status

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Hello everyone! Here is my timeline so far...

PNP EE Inland
ITA: February 1st
AOR: February 14th
MEP (upfront): March 2nd (COMPLETED)
BIL requested: March 2nd
ADR (PCC Mexico): March 2nd
GU: March 3rd (received email)
Biometrics provided: March 6th
GCKEY Biometrics: March 6th (COMPLETED)
PCC docs sent to Canadian embassy in Mexico: March 6th
Application tracker registered: March 8th
AOR Canada Embassy docs received: March 15th

A couple of days after my biometrics, I was able to register for the tracker.
According to my tracker, my eligibility and BG are "Not started". Medical exam "completed" and Biometrics "completed".

GCKEY has different status
Hi, I want to know have you sent physical copy of PCC to Canadian Embassy in Mexico?

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Hi, I want to know have you sent physical copy of PCC to Canadian Embassy in Mexico?
The way it works for me is that IRCC has to send me a request letter to tale the PCC, I have to send that request along with pictures and finger prints to Canada Embassy in Mexico and they request this document on my behalf. That's how it works for Mexican PCC. Not sure if your home country also has a similar requirements.

Reactions: Babbal

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
The way it works for me is that IRCC has to send me a request letter to tale the PCC, I have to send that request along with pictures and finger prints to Canada Embassy in Mexico and they request this document on my behalf. That's how it works for Mexican PCC. Not sure if your home country also has a similar requirements.
Thanks for replying. I already have the PCC, just want to know do they asked you for hard copy?

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Thanks for replying. I already have the PCC, just want to know do they asked you for hard copy?
Are you Inland or outland? You can check on the ircc website if they require the hard copy from your country. For some countries the request the original and they don't accept that you submit it through your profile application, that's why on my case, the Canadian Embassy on my country does this for me and they upload it to their system. If it doesn't mention anything about you sending a hard copy, then most likely only uploading it to your application is enough.

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Are you Inland or outland? You can check on the ircc website if they require the hard copy from your country. For some countries the request the original and they don't accept that you submit it through your profile application, that's why on my case, the Canadian Embassy on my country does this for me and they upload it to their system. If it doesn't mention anything about you sending a hard copy, then most likely only uploading it to your application is enough.
okay. Thanks
I am outland

Reactions: Maria0000

priyanka09

Mar 15, 2023
Hello people - am reading in a few forums that background check includes criminality n security. Does security start only after eligibility pass ? Or it is random !

Reactions: livreofmavick07

flyfirefreedom

Star Member
Feb 23, 2023
Hello people - am reading in a few forums that background check includes criminality n security. Does security start only after eligibility pass ? Or it is random !
There are cases which the eligibility is the last to pass,but somehow most people stuck at the BGC