+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AOR FEBRUARY 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>> Please Join

maublancog

Jan 11, 2023
Hi!

Just got a mail that I think is a PPR, but I feel it is too soon and I'm anxious about it.

ITA - January 11
AOR - February 21
Medicals passed and biometrics letter - March 3
Biometrics taken - March 6
PPR? - March 14

The email says "Ready for Visa": The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. We require your passport and those of your accompanying dependents to finalize your application and it has some instructions. It was sent by
IRCC.DoNotReplyCPC-O-NePasRepondreCTD-O.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Can this be a mistake or is it really the PPR? Thanks :)

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
congrats.
My AOR is 15feb
Elligibility medical and biometrics completed on the tracker.
hope to be like you in few months

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi!

Just got a mail that I think is a PPR, but I feel it is too soon and I'm anxious about it.

ITA - January 11
AOR - February 21
PPR? - March 14

The email says "Ready for Visa": The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. We require your passport and those of your accompanying dependents to finalize your application and it has some instructions. It was sent by
IRCC.DoNotReplyCPC-O-NePasRepondreCTD-O.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Can this be a mistake or is it really the PPR? Thanks :)
It is a legit mail. Book your VFS appointment now :)

awesomejerry

Jan 19, 2023
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-02-2023
AOR Received.
11-02-2023
Med's Done....
20-02-2023
I am so nervous... passed the part for my eligibility, though. I traveled to N Korea back in 2015, and not sure if I will be placed in a security check T.T

Seneka

Feb 24, 2023
Hi!

ITA - January 11
AOR - February 21
PPR? - March 14

Congrats, my man!

Just got RFV too, I have a similar timeline. the processing times are EXPRESSo_O

AOR Feb 21st
RFV Mar14th