+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AOR FEBRUARY 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>> Please Join

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
You are right i would trust them. So my last step is background which is criminality right ? You know how long does it take for’this step (i never live abroad more than 6 months in the last 10 years)
Not a lot of time (usually a few weeks) unless you are flagged for something. There are a lot of posts in the forum that goes into details of criminality, security, etc. Do go through them. They'll be very helpful.

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Not a lot of time (usually a few weeks) unless you are flagged for something. There are a lot of posts in the forum that goes into details of criminality, security, etc. Do go through them. They'll be very helpful.
I don’t find them. Do you have any links ? Thanks for’your help

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I don’t find them. Do you have any links ? Thanks for’your help
Get on call with IRCC agent and ask status of your application. The tracker is very new, so assume people wont have exact answer for your query !

hughsiehan

Mar 8, 2023
Any tips for registering for the tracker? My UCI finally got linked today, but I still cant log into the tracker; keeps saying "incorrect/invalid information".

Seneka

Feb 24, 2023
Any tips for registering for the tracker? My UCI finally got linked today, but I still cant log into the tracker; keeps saying "incorrect/invalid information".
give it a few days, your application wasn't added to the tracker yet

vmelo

Feb 22, 2023
Update:

je suis toujours en attente de la visite médicale de la personne qui m’accompagne et je vais devoir fournir des preuves de traitement donc je pense que cela sera traité plus tard.
Aujourd’hui j’ai eu

admissibilite « complèté »

j’ai 3 questions:

- c’est quoi cette etape ? (On m a dit que c’était là plus delicate)
- qu’est ce qu’il me reste du coup ?
- où j’en suis ? iP1 ? NA1 ?

merci
J'en suis pas complètement sûre, mais j'imagine qu'admissibilité englobe tout ce que nous donne des points. Ça veut dire qu'ils ont vérifié votre IELTS, TCF, expérience professionnelle, éducation, etc. Mais, comme j'avais dit, ce n'est qu'une théorie.

vmelo

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, my tracker has been updating consistently every day, except for weekends. Is that an automatic thing or does it actually mean there's something going on in the background?
I'm talking about the text right above "last logged in". Have you guys experienced the same thing?

awesomejerry

Jan 19, 2023
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-02-2023
AOR Received.
11-02-2023
Med's Done....
20-02-2023
Guys, my tracker has been updating consistently every day, except for weekends. Is that an automatic thing or does it actually mean there's something going on in the background?
I'm talking about the text right above "last logged in". Have you guys experienced the same thing?
I don't think so. That update you see, from my understanding, is to show that data in the tracker has been updated, not necessarily means your application has been updated. With that being said, there is no need to check the tracker several times a day, as, I guess, they update information in the tracker once a day.

Reactions: vmelo

GG_MM

Jun 20, 2022
Hello everyone. Joining this thread and sharing the dates for all the steps so far:

PNP-Out
ITA - Jan 11
AOR - Feb 2
MEP & BIL - Feb 10
Biometrics updated - Feb 15
GU / IP1 / Background check started - Mar 3

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello everyone. Joining this thread and sharing the dates for all the steps so far:

PNP-Out
ITA - Jan 11
AOR - Feb 2
MEP & BIL - Feb 10
Biometrics updated - Feb 15
GU / IP1 / Background check started - Mar 3
hello. I have one question: how do you know those steps : IP1 backgrounds check started ?