longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Anyone still waiting on their PR Card?
eCOPR - June 28th
A friend of mine just got 2 out of 4 PR cards.
eCOPR Jun 12, 2 PR cards received Sep 13.

In our dashboard, the range is currently 50-100 days, varying from case to case.

PREET6406

Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Primary-London Ontario, Secondary- Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2023
Doc's Request.
March 15,2023
Nomination.....
Dec 14,2022
AOR Received.
Feb 18,2023
Is anyone else waiting here with February AOR? My application is stuck at Background check-criminality done, security not done and eligibility not started since May 2023.

PREET6406

Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2023
Doc's Request.
March 15,2023
Nomination.....
Dec 14,2022
AOR Received.
Feb 18,2023
Yes, same with me.
I am a PNP Inland applicant with spouse as dependant. Did you try contacting local MP or IRCC via webform since the processing time has passed for us?

SFhunkCanada

May 16, 2023
I am a PNP Inland applicant with spouse as dependant. Did you try contacting local MP or IRCC via webform since the processing time has passed for us?
I am a CeC inland with 2 dependents. No i did not contact my local Mp just waiting patiently. My eligibility is passed now. Its just background check step which is stuck.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
You you both know if your Security started? If it has did you get your CBSA notes did you check if you have been recommended for C-Check or Comprehensive check. Usually if you are in that Enhanced check then MPs also will refuse to help. Otherwise good luck

PREET6406

Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2023
Doc's Request.
March 15,2023
Nomination.....
Dec 14,2022
AOR Received.
Feb 18,2023
You you both know if your Security started? If it has did you get your CBSA notes did you check if you have been recommended for C-Check or Comprehensive check. Usually if you are in that Enhanced check then MPs also will refuse to help. Otherwise good luck
Security has not started for me and the dependent as well. The response from IRCC for MP enquiry was that they need to do additional verification for eligibility but on the contrary eligibility has not even started on tracker or GCMS.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Security has not started for me and the dependent as well. The response from IRCC for MP enquiry was that they need to do additional verification for eligibility but on the contrary eligibility has not even started on tracker or GCMS.
I would suggest to order GCMS and see where your eligibility check is, if you can remediate the reason for the holdup etc.. Often these stuck in eligibility scenarios occur when the analyst has a doubt or is not convinced with the details in your application, leaves a comment to the officer to review/confirm and the officer hasn't picked the application yet. The reasons for the analysts dilemma could be
- The applicants roles don't match the NOC code or the details are not sufficient
- Sometimes the documentation Paystub, Bank or Tax statements are missing to give solid proof etc,,.
- Other examples which we have seen in this forum is Quebec. A EE applicant lives/works in Quebec which is not allowed.
- Or living in a different Province from the province that nominated PNP etc..
You will only know all these if your order GCMS. Kindly do that and read diligently see if you can provide an answer or remediation documentation for the doubt the analyst had.

Last edited:
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

PREET6406

Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2023
Doc's Request.
March 15,2023
Nomination.....
Dec 14,2022
AOR Received.
Feb 18,2023
I would suggest to order GCMS and see where your eligibility check is, if you can remediate the reason for the holdup etc.. Often these stuck in eligibility scenarios occur when the analyst has a doubt or is not convinced with the details in your application, leaves a comment to the officer to review/confirm and the officer hasn't picked the application yet. The reasons for the analysts dilemma could be
- The applicants roles don't match the NOC code or the details are not sufficient
- Sometimes the documentation Paystub, Bank or Tax statements are missing to give solid proof etc,,.
- Other examples which we have seen in this forum is Quebec. A EE applicant lives/works in Quebec which is not allowed.
- Or living in a different Province from the province that nominated PNP etc..
You will only know all these if your order GCMS. Kindly do that and read diligently see if you can provide an answer or remediation documentation for the doubt the analyst had.
Thank you for the information. I received the GCMS in May and the the most recent notes were hidden with s.16(1) indicated in the corner. I ordered the GCMS notes again in July and haven't heard back anything. When I tried to reach out to ATIP, they said the amount of info is huge so it will take longer to process the GCMS notes and it has been 4 months since then.

Reactions: Lord_Tony

supernovahigh

Mar 30, 2019
My application is complete, except for the background check. My security screening started in Aug but no updates ever since. My application went through enhanced security because my husband and I worked for the government in our country. In my recent GCMS notes, it says that my application is "ready to finalize." I also contacted the MP. They said that there wasn't anything pending or wrong with my application and that I needed to wait.

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

Can someone please help me with my doubts? I would really appreciate the help.
  • I gave my biometrics on 13 Nov, 2023, and on 14 Nov 2023 it is reflected in my GCKey with the biometric status marked as complete, along with the biometric information. However, I do not see any changes in the tracker; it still shows 'Biometric in progress.' Is that normal?
  • In my GCKey, after passing the medical exam and receiving my BIL, the status of the background check used to be "Not applicable." After giving biometrics and having it reflected on my profile, the background check status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." However, I did not receive any email notifying me of this change. What does it mean to change from "Not applicable" to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"? The tracker still shows "Background check in progress."
Please kindly advise. Thank you so much :)

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello everyone,

Can someone please help me with my doubts? I would really appreciate the help.
  • I gave my biometrics on 13 Nov, 2023, and on 14 Nov 2023 it is reflected in my GCKey with the biometric status marked as complete, along with the biometric information. However, I do not see any changes in the tracker; it still shows 'Biometric in progress.' Is that normal?
  • In my GCKey, after passing the medical exam and receiving my BIL, the status of the background check used to be "Not applicable." After giving biometrics and having it reflected on my profile, the background check status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." However, I did not receive any email notifying me of this change. What does it mean to change from "Not applicable" to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"? The tracker still shows "Background check in progress."
Please kindly advise. Thank you so much :)
Trust GCKey for Medical and Biometrics.

Trust Tracker for Background check and Eligibility.