Jul 21, 2012
FSW-O
ITA-18/01/23
CRS-513
AOR-24/01/23
MEDI PASSED-02/02/23
BIOMETICS DONE
FIRST GHOST UPDATE- 23/02/23
I am still tracking to make an account on tracker but getting error, could you please help to create account.

Last edited:

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
FSW-O
ITA-18/01/23
CRS-513
AOR-24/01/23
MEDI PASSED-02/02/23
BIOMETICS DONE
FIRST GHOST UPDATE- 23/02/23
I am still tracking to make an account on tracker but getting error, could you please help to create account.
I'm also not able to register for tracker till date. I was able to register it on my spouse's details. In that I can also track mine.
I have seen today that the way of tracker registration is changed a bit. Now they ask application number as well but they don't ask place of birth.

Seneka

Feb 24, 2023
I'm also not able to register for tracker till date. I was able to register it on my spouse's details. In that I can also track mine.
I have seen today that the way of tracker registration is changed a bit. Now they ask application number as well but they don't ask place of birth.
that's good, it's gonna help more people who were getting errors, to sign-up.

vmelo

Feb 22, 2023
Haha, keep some space for post RFV stress and don't exhaust yourself over this ;)
Dude, congratulations on getting your PPR so quickly!
Can I ask you a question? Was your travel history short or long? I'm trying to identify if having a long travel history can make one's application take too much longer. I read somewhere that they have to check with every country on the list, so I'm a little worried mine's gonna take forever.

HowDoWeKNow

Feb 23, 2023
Haha, keep some space for post RFV stress and don't exhaust yourself over this ;)
Dude, congratulations on getting your PPR so quickly!
Can I ask you a question? Was your travel history short or long? I'm trying to identify if having a long travel history can make one's application take too much longer. I read somewhere that they have to check with every country on the list, so I'm a little worried mine's gonna take forever.
I have read similar things about extensive travel history too, especially if the applicant has not just travelled to but also lived in multiple countries. I believe that people who received PPR super quickly (within 4-6 weeks) probably had fewer than 10 entries on their travel history list and had never lived outside their country of citizenship, so obviously the background and security check steps would take hardly any time at all. I have an extensive travel history and have lived longer-term in five countries since I turned 18. It took IRCC 6ish weeks to even get back to me with the MEP/BIL update (AOR Jan 11 to MEP/BIL on Jan 22). Now, I am prepared for a longer wait while they complete the background check etc.

Reactions: vmelo

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
I am a digital nomad with 100+ entries in my travel history :eek: I am so sad to hear that this will hurt my application.

Reactions: vmelo

vmelo

Feb 22, 2023
Yeah, I guess we're just gonna have to have a little bit more patience than the average applicant.

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Why is the travel history such a big deal if you have not spent more than 6 months in any given country? I have obtained police certificates from all the 3 countries that I have spent more than 6 months.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have read similar things about extensive travel history too, especially if the applicant has not just travelled to but also lived in multiple countries. I believe that people who received PPR super quickly (within 4-6 weeks) probably had fewer than 10 entries on their travel history list and had never lived outside their country of citizenship, so obviously the background and security check steps would take hardly any time at all. I have an extensive travel history and have lived longer-term in five countries since I turned 18. It took IRCC 6ish weeks to even get back to me with the MEP/BIL update (AOR Jan 11 to MEP/BIL on Jan 22). Now, I am prepared for a longer wait while they complete the background check etc.
I have lived across 4 different countries and mine PPR was still fast. So, not sure how true that assumption would be.